Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:54 PM   #406
In Search of a Life

Pizzas tonight with farmer's market produce:

Pizza #1: Traditional Margerita
Pizza #2: Carmelized onion and pear preserve "sauce" with sweet peppers covered in balsamic glazed arugula and goat cheese.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #407
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Pizzas tonight with farmer's market produce:

Pizza #1: Traditional Margerita
Pizza #2: Carmelized onion and pear preserve "sauce" with sweet peppers covered in balsamic glazed arugula and goat cheese.
Obama sez that arugula is getting pretty pricey at Whole Foods.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #408
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

You're quite the gourmet NewChief. That is quite a different pizza. That is Pizza #2.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #409
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

Chicken piccata, broccolini with angel hair pasta topped with some of the piccata sauce. I did a little something different with the sauce turned out amazing.
Yeah, that sauce looks amazing too. Nice job all around.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #410
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You're quite the gourmet NewChief. That is quite a different pizza. That is Pizza #2.
Pizza is probably one of my favorite things to go crazy and experiment with, as you can't really mess up. Some of my other favorite creations:

Pumpkin (or butternut squash) puree "sauce" with chorizo, toasted pecans, smoked cheddar and jalapenos.

Olive oil/garlic sauce with kale tossed in chilis and olive oil with parmesan and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #411
Supporter

Quote:
Chicken piccata, broccolini with angel hair pasta topped with some of the piccata sauce. I did a little something different with the sauce turned out amazing.
Another chance to pimp Sauce Francese. Very similar, but the creamy wine background for the lemon is divine.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Obama sez that arugula is getting pretty pricey at Whole Foods.
Still cheap at the farmer's market.. but damn it was stemmy. Had to separate the leaves from the stems by hand.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #413
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Still cheap at the farmer's market.. but damn it was stemmy. Had to separate the leaves from the stems by hand.
I'm hooked on the field greens at Aldis.

Old 08-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #414
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
Since BEP won't post her ribeye, I'll post mine. With steamed carrots and shiitake mushrooms. Very tasty. I needed some thyme for the carrots or parsley for the mushroom to add a little green, but I don't have any.

Yum....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #415

Quote:
Most people stick with one or two lenses because either they don't have the desire to get more lenses (or money), or they don't understand what they can do with them.

I have a 28-70 f/2.8L, a 50mm f/1.4 prime, a 70-300 f/4-5.6, and the kit 35-80mm f/4-5.6. The 28-70 most often on the camera, I use the 50mm semi-regularly but especially with now with extension tubes for macro work, the 70-300 for wildlife and sports, and I still want/need a 16-28 or 17-40 wide angle for landscape. On the wish list are a 90mm macro lens and an 85mm prime.

It can be very easy to get into and use the crap out of multiple lenses if you shoot a variety of subjects and know how to use the lenses.

I also keep my iPhone on me, and I'm not afraid to pull it out if the moment arises.
We should pick this up in one of the many photo-jock threads... But anybody who knows what a prime is a good person!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #416

Quote:

Nice...................

Old 08-16-2014, 10:27 PM   #417

And tonight I let the awesome man at the Sushi restaurant in Rolla make dinner for the gang...

Old 08-17-2014, 06:49 AM   #418
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

I just LOVE Chicken Piccata and that looks very tasty indeed!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:40 AM   #419
Cast Iron Jedi

Lunch today is a roasted tomato and caramelized fennel spaghetti.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:46 AM   #420
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Lunch today is a roasted tomato and caramelized fennel spaghetti.
I've never tried fennel, but I hear it tastes like licorice. Puke.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread