Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 12:12 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens AFC Championship GDT****

The crow will become a trophy atop our heads.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 08:47 PM   #4171
Custom User Title

The Chiefs are now 1-1 in playoff games where the opposing QB catches a throw to himself.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 08:47 PM   #4172
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
The Chiefs are now 1-1 in playoff games where the opposing QB catches a throw to himself.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
curse broken
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-28-2024, 08:55 PM   #4173
MVP

Well. We tried to tell them.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:06 PM   #4174
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Arguably one of our hardest playoff games, especially being on the road. Do we have a new GDT tradition of starting it at 12:12?
I will be starting the 49ers Super Bowl GDT.

And I will be starting it at 12:11 AM.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:17 PM   #4175
MVP

Did that guy put his 3 year old on yet?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:23 PM   #4176
I'll be back.

MVS blocked me
Old 01-28-2024, 09:31 PM   #4177
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
MVS blocked me
What happened Clayster?!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:33 PM   #4178
In Search of a Life

Quote:
MVS blocked me
What did you do? Congratulate him on finally not dropping one?
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:35 PM   #4179
I'll be back.

He probably blocked me after the drop against Cincy. I tagged his loser ass bitching about the location of the throw.

I take full credit for his resurgence.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:37 PM   #4180
Choco Favre

Quote:
He probably blocked me after the drop against Cincy. I tagged his loser ass bitching about the location of the throw.

I take full credit for his resurgence.
Good!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:55 PM   #4181
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Where's that Ravens fan with the Siragusa avatar?
Or the one who said Mark Andrews was a top 3 TE and would have a huge impact on this game?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:04 PM   #4182
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Was that Donnovan Smith?
Man, I love the attitude of this team.
This is what the team needed. Adversity made them underdogs. Being underdogs united them in this “Us vs the world” mentality. The disrespect they got as defending champions was something that gave them a focus needed to knock off everyone in the AFC. One more win to seal the greatest playoff season of Mahomes young career.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 10:43 PM   #4183
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Anyone else notice Wharton blatantly getting held on that 4th and 1 conversion in the 1st quarter?
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:46 PM   #4184
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Minimum 8-peat
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:51 PM   #4185
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Anyone else notice Wharton blatantly getting held on that 4th and 1 conversion in the 1st quarter?
Or Chris Jones getting tripped in the end zone when the Ravens were backed up at the 1-yard line on their last possession? Should have been a safety.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.