Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #4081
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I ate steak all the time when I was a kid. Most of them were well done boot leather but it was still far better than virtually every other meal and at no point was ****ing RANCH necessary.
I had steak once a week growing up. Every Saturday night was steak night. Got so sick of it I didn't eat it for years after moving out.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #4082
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Mustard
Oh hell no. I love Mustard and I don't mind A-1, just usually not on a steak unless it's a sirloin or something.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #4083
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
THE WORST ****ING CONDIMENT EVER THAT LEWDOG HAS MENTIONED NUMEROUS TIMES BUT THAT ALL YOU ASSHOLES HAVE CLEARLY IGNORED.

outside of Miracle Whip. That's shits gross too but that's not what she puts on steaks.
Dijon?

Heinz 57?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #4084
**** you, you cretin.

Mayo?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #4085
Mod Team

Quote:
Dijon?

Heinz 57?
Oh my ****ing god you guys suck!

Ketchup. This heathen I married puts ****ing Ketchup on a ****ing steak. Ketchup doesn't go on shit. Ketchup ****ing sucks!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #4086
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:

Ketchup. This heathen I married puts ****ing Ketchup on a ****ing steak. Ketchup doesn't go on shit. Ketchup ****ing sucks!
Ketchup on burgers is okay, right?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #4087
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:

I was close with Heinz 57

Old 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM   #4088
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Ketchup on burgers is okay, right?
Eh, I usually go Mayo and mustard mixed with some pickle juice and pepper on burgers. I don't really use ketchup for anything, not even hot dogs.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM   #4089
**** you, you cretin.

I have no shame admitting I use to eat mac n cheese mixed wth hamburger meat and ketchup. If I had to, I would eat it again and it wouldn't bother lol.

That's what happens when you grow up poor. I also used evaporated milk in a can for cereal. It was always a lukewarm bowl of Apple Zappers lol.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM   #4090
MFIC

Quote:
You're female?
Oh, that's funny.

Even I knew that as a part time cHarger contributor. Maybe it's the whiskers on her avi that got you confused. That can happen to the best of them.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #4091
Mod Team

Quote:
I have no shame admitting I use to eat mac n cheese mixed wth hamburger meat and ketchup. If I had to, I would eat it again and it wouldn't bother lol.

That's what happens when you grow up poor. I also used evaporated milk in a can for cereal. It was always a lukewarm bowl of Apple Zappers lol.
My wife put ketchup in Mac and Cheese as well. But that's passable, on steaks is not!!!

Old 03-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #4092
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I fed my kid steak at least once a week. At age ten she'd want to eat the whole strip steak I made. Growth spurt at the time.
I'm with you there. My 10-year-old (who is suffering 6+ weeks of a liquid diet!!!) is learning how to order the right cut from the butcher, and make a great steak.

Now, as usual with me, that's a bit extreme, but he knows a good steak, and knows how to brine a turkey too.

Odd, no other kid around knows kosher salt from sea salt from table salt. I hope this pays of when I'm old and want a good steak!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #4093
Supporter

Quote:
I was close with Heinz 57
I can't take Miracle Whip or Heinz 57. I must have a tangy sauce gene like FMB's cilantro gene. Tastes like it has turned.

Not a BIG fan of A1, but will eat it if it's already on a burger.

I'm more of a savory guy, bleu cheese, liquid smoke. Also like spicy, habernero, ghost chili.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #4094
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
My wife put ketchup in Mac and Cheese as well. But that's passable, on steaks is not!!!
Yeah I don't use any sauces except for horseradish and that's when I'm feeling crazy as ****.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:04 PM   #4095
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I can't take Miracle Whip or Heinz 57. I must have a tangy sauce gene like FMB's cilantro gene. Tastes like it has turned.

Not a BIG fan of A1, but will eat it if it's already on a burger.

I'm more of a savory guy, bleu cheese, liquid smoke. Also like spicy, habernero, ghost chili.
I would choose a spicy burger over a western burger any day. Red Robins Burnin Love burger is pretty good. Add extra chipotle sauce to it. YUUUUUUMMMMM

Closed Thread