Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:38 PM   #4066
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No. I've been here since 2006. You arrived in 2012. I had stopped posting in the Lounge for a long time. Then came back. So you probably never noticed. In fact some here knew me as BradyLady12 on another pat's board.
Ya deflated traitorous woman!!!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #4067
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
GET BACK TO DC NOW YOU RACIST FRAT BOY!!!
I'm Sicilian. You HAVE TO BE NICE TO ME!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:42 PM   #4068
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Maybe not sirloins unless they want well done. But without a doubt, if it's my money, I'm not spending $20/pound to turn it into a briquette. FTR, everyone would get the same cut, it's not like I'd serve a couple t-bones and everyone else sirloin.

If they like well done, I'm more apt to not do steak at all, in all honesty. I'll make lasagna, or pasta carbonara, or pork loin, or smoke something. I don't just have steak in my arsenal for reasons like this.

They don't have to eat like me, but I'm not going to waste primo stuff on someone that doesn't want it prepared in the best way possible.
Yeah. Wife wanted me to grill up some kick ass steaks for her sister and their kids. So I did. The kids wanted ranch for my steaks (which I thought were excellent). I managed to not kill them, thanks to my wife but yeah, they don't get steaks.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #4069
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. Wife wanted me to grill up some kick ass steaks for her sister and their kids. So I did. The kids wanted ranch for my steaks (which I thought were excellent). I managed to not kill them, thanks to my wife but yeah, they don't get steaks.
Lol I would never buy my kid a steak. Maybe when he's like 14 or 15.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:45 PM   #4070
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I fed my kid steak at least once a week. At age ten she'd want to eat the whole strip steak I made. Growth spurt at the time.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #4071
Mod Team

I won't tell you what my heathen of a wife puts on her well done steaks. It's the most awful thing you can think of to do to a steak. I shouldn't offer her any either.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:47 PM   #4072
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Don't feel bad, my SO puts mayo on a corned beef or salami sandwich. Pure sacrilege! It has to be mustard.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:47 PM   #4073
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
I won't tell you what my heathen of a wife puts on her well done steaks. It's the most awful thing you can think of to do to a steak. I shouldn't offer her any either.
If it's miracle whip. Strangle her while she's asleep.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:48 PM   #4074
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Quote:
If it's miracle whip. Strangle her in her sleep.
O.M.G. Yes! That deserves death.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:52 PM   #4075
Mod Team

Quote:
If it's miracle whip. Strangle her while she's asleep.
No, that's not it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:53 PM   #4076
Supporter

Quote:
I ate steak all the time when I was a kid. Most of them were well done boot leather but it was still far better than virtually every other meal and at no point was ****ing RANCH necessary.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #4077
Supporter

Quote:
No, that's not it.
A-1?

Old 03-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #4078
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
No, that's not it.
Mustard

Old 03-15-2015, 08:55 PM   #4079
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
A-1?
A-1 is awesome on western burgers btw. I can drink that stuff.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:55 PM   #4080
Mod Team

Quote:
A-1?
THE WORST ****ING CONDIMENT EVER THAT LEWDOG HAS MENTIONED NUMEROUS TIMES BUT THAT ALL YOU ASSHOLES HAVE CLEARLY IGNORED.

outside of Miracle Whip. That's shits gross too but that's not what she puts on steaks.

Closed Thread