Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #4051
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
It honestly wouldn't bother. Sometimes I dip my filets mignons in horseradish.
I llove horseradish with prime rib. So it must be good on a filet mignon.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #4052
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I llove horseradish with prime rib. So it must be good on a filet mignon.
http://youtu.be/lzMKYtQB3YQ
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:03 PM   #4053
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Awe. I'm doin' fine but I'm taken. So are you.

Now, look below the video. You will see a plus sign that says add to and other symbols. Well under those you'll find "share" and then "embed". If you click "embed" the code appears for placing the video in this thread. Just copy it and then paste here. Voila!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:04 PM   #4054
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Awe. I'm doin' fine but I'm taken. So are you.

Now, look below the video. You will see a plus sign that says add to and other symbols. Well under those you'll find "share" and then "embed". If you click "embed" the code appears for placing the video in this thread. Just copy it and then paste here. Voila!

Can't embed from an iPhone.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #4055
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:

Can't embed from an iPhone.
Oh. Are you sure?

Old 03-15-2015, 08:06 PM   #4056
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Oh. Are you sure?
Yes, I go to the desktop version, I try to highlight the link and it never lets me. It use to though

Old 03-15-2015, 08:08 PM   #4057
**** you, you cretin.

Ohhhhhhh now it wants to work. See now we're all liars tonight.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #4058
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

I didn't lie.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:10 PM   #4059
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
I didn't lie.
How did I not know this. Did you have a different name before?

Old 03-15-2015, 08:14 PM   #4060
Supporter

Quote:
It honestly wouldn't bother. Sometimes I dip my filets mignons in horseradish.
Horseradish enhances the flavor of every level of steak. In fact it shines with the premium cuts.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:15 PM   #4061
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
How did I not know this. Did you have a different name before?
No. I've been here since 2006. You arrived in 2012. I had stopped posting in the Lounge for a long time. Then came back. So you probably never noticed. In fact some here knew me as BradyLady12 on another pat's board.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:17 PM   #4062
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Horseradish enhances the flavor of every level of steak. In fact it shines with the premium cuts.
But experts say a good steak doesn't need any sauces.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:18 PM   #4063
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
No. I've been here since 2006. You arrived in 2012. I had stopped posting in the Lounge for a long time. Then came back. So you probably never noticed. In fact some here knew me as BradyLady12 on another pat's board.
Oh, well I'm glad you're back lol.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:29 PM   #4064
Mod Team

Quote:
GET BACK TO DC NOW YOU RACIST FRAT BOY!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:32 PM   #4065
Supporter

Quote:
But experts say a good steak doesn't need any sauces.
Doesn't NEED it. Doesn't need baked potato or salad or creamed spinach either.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread