Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #4051
Supporter

Funny stuff throughout, the funniest might be the last 2 bits on the reel. Leave 'em wanting more.

EDIT: Re, the news bloopers

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-27-2013 at 10:00 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #4052
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My nose is stuffy.

stealing it
booking it
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #4053
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Is that you?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.

Old 12-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #4054
Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=770210369662991

very very very nasty.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 12-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #4055
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
Well.... that escalated quickly.......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #4056
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #4057
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
this.
I didn't even click on the start button.
nasty
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #4058
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My nose is stuffy.

My 12 year old brain logic says this makes perfect sense.
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 12-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #4059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
How many cats does she have?

I'm going with 15 as the over/under.
I have no idea I have been to her house in a very long time. I think the last I saw was my wedding 13 yrs ago.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #4060
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
this.
I didn't even click on the start button.
nasty
sec

I'm literally looking at your post, then tabbing back to the non-playing video......back,.....and forth.

I haven't decided yet.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #4061
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

I'm literally looking at your post, then tabbing back to the non-playing video......back,.....and forth.

I haven't decided yet.
don't...it's bad enough just looking at that walrus w/the baby alien starting to bust out her back.
sec

Last edited by seclark; 12-27-2013 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: wrong monster
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #4062
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #4063
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Is that you?
It's the EXACT opposite of me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #4064
Ain't no relax!

... If you ever had any doubt about the abilities of psychics, have a laugh at this...

Psychic Predictions for 2013, as prophecized before the year started by the most famous psychics...

http://paranormal.about.com/od/proph...s-For-2013.htm

Quote:
A mind-to-mind telepathic telecommunication device will be developed for the mentally ill to help people communicate better.

A truce is seen in the Middle East before late summer after one or more spiritual leaders emerge in the region to bring stability to several countries now in conflict.

Prince William and Kate will have a baby girl, whom many will believe is the reincarnation of Princess Diana.

No New England Patriots in the Super Bowl and no Boston Red Sox in the World Series.(Half right?)

Tom Cruise will leave the church of Scientology. It has something to do with his daughter and recent divorce.

Nuclear attack on New York.

The map of the world will change due to catastrophic events happening around the globe.

Experimental monkeys escape from a lab causing a pandemic.

Giant prehistoric sea monsters under the sea.

A possible landing of a spaceship.

What this exactly means, I don't know, but for a time, a huge portion of the internet goes dark.

Meditation proves to be the gateway to contact loved ones on the other side.

Fashion tragedy: I predict the return of mesh shirts for men.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #4065
MVP

Quote:
Eww, it looks like melted ice cream.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread