Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:46 AM   #40531
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Are you asking me or yourself?
I'm asking you what your issue is with Dr. Fauci. Please be specific.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #40532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm asking you what your issue is with Dr. Fauci. Please be specific.
None. Is that specific enough?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:13 PM   #40533
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
None. Is that specific enough?
You have no issues with Fauci, and you stated this:

I do find it amusing that some of the same folks that see anybody else in that picture besides Fauci and they would become unglued but....it is Fauci so..........must defend!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:22 PM   #40534
MVP

Quote:
You have no issues with Fauci, and you stated this:

I do find it amusing that some of the same folks that see anybody else in that picture besides Fauci and they would become unglued but....it is Fauci so..........must defend!
That shows I have issues with Fauci? How so?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:24 PM   #40535
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
That shows I have issues with Fauci? How so?
Beats me. Perhaps you're envious of him?
Old 07-24-2020, 12:27 PM   #40536
MVP

Quote:
Beats me. Perhaps you're envious of him?
Maybe you are you projecting? Can you show me where I am "envious" of Dr. Fauci?
Old 07-24-2020, 12:29 PM   #40537
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Maybe you are you projecting? Can you show me where I am "envious" of Dr. Fauci?
Well, this is boring. I asked if you were envious.

If you don't wish to elaborate on why you have issues with Fauci, that's fine.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:31 PM   #40538
MVP

God dammit, who left the door open and let in all the nuts?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:32 PM
sedated
This message has been deleted by sedated.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:34 PM   #40539
MVP

Quote:
Well, this is boring. I asked if you were envious.

If you don't wish to elaborate on why you have issues with Fauci, that's fine.
I missed the question mark after your statement of "Perhaps you are envious of him?" OK, my answer is no, I am not envious of him.

You are the one trying to make a case of me having an issue with him but are really having a difficult time making it. Perhaps you should use your energy for other things that need doing in your life?
Old 07-24-2020, 12:38 PM   #40540
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And the fact that he's sitting with a whole two people outdoors, and the outlandishly wild assumption that him and his wife could be getting tested fairly often, and that everyone not living under a rock knows by now that the concern has always been and will continue to be the chance of spreading it among larger groups and particularly indoors, and....

Cartwheels!
I asserted a LONG TIME AGO and caught flack for it, that the strict mask standards doesn't account for the extent of and scrupulous attendance to other mitigation measures that individuals might have put a lot of effort into that might make their reticence to add the Kabuki theatre of masking more rational.

But then again, **** me for trying to maintain a level head.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:42 PM   #40541
Supporter

Quote:
I missed the question mark after your statement of "Perhaps you are envious of him?" OK, my answer is no, I am not envious of him.

You are the one trying to make a case of me having an issue with him but are really having a difficult time making it. Perhaps you should use your energy for other things that need doing in your life?
Wait, you missed a ? in a Donger post?????

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:49 PM   #40542
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Fauci never thought masks were very effective anyway......I dont disagree with him. After all he is the expert. Who am I to question the worlds greatest virologist and epidemiologist? Like Fauci, Ill likely wear my mask indoors in public places.....but outdoors.....meh, whatever.
Where did he say they weren’t effective?

I disagree with him initially down playing wearing masks (it was to preserve PPE). But I haven’t read anywhere where he has said masks don’t help reduce transmission.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:51 PM   #40543
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:57 PM   #40544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:13 PM   #40545
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
**** off with that shit Dr. Tedros.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.