Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #40516
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
How dare I insult St. Fauci! Oh noes!
Not being intentionally thick at all...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:15 AM   #40517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Agendas speak louder than anything in the US.

People would rather take one picture or one quote to prop up an argument they made in March to prove they were "right" all along, than accept the fact the point of science isn't "being right", but to collect data, draw conclusions on that data, then adjust conclusions as more data is available.

If "catching" Fauci not wearing a mask 24/7 in that context is enough for you to draw broad conclusions... ok?
I actually dont give a rats ass if he wears a mask or not nor do I go Karen on anybody that doesnt wear a mask. I do find it amusing that some of the same folks that see anybody else in that picture besides Fauci and they would become unglued but....it is Fauci so..........must defend!
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:16 AM   #40518
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I actually dont give a rats ass if he wears a mask or not nor do I go Karen on anybody that doesnt wear a mask. I do find it amusing that some of the same folks that see anybody else in that picture besides Fauci and they would become unglued but....it is Fauci so..........must defend!
Repped
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #40519
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I doubt that anyone would become unglued if it were three other people in that picture in an empty stadium.

What's your issue with Dr. Fauci?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:22 AM   #40520
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I doubt that anyone would become unglued if it were three other people in that picture in an empty stadium.

What's your issue with Dr. Fauci?
Are you asking me or yourself?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:27 AM   #40521
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I'm sure there's such a lowest common denominator of Karen out there who would be hypocritical in that case, just like all of the black and white hyperbole in here this morning.

It's pretty much impossible to have a rational conversation about most of it anymore.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:27 AM   #40522
Supporter

Quote:
How dare I insult St. Fauci! Oh noes!
Quote:
Not being intentionally thick at all...
Lookit, when you're the expert telling everyone they need to wear masks and you get spotted not wearing a mask people are going to have a hay day with with.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #40523
MY LITTLE #15

Can I just say that I'm so glad I have another year to wait before starting the kiddo in kindergarten?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:30 AM   #40524
"You like to drink?"

Why was Fauci even there after throwing the first pitch? No fans in the stands means there shouldn't be any fans in attendance. But that doesn't seem to apply to the "right" strata of people.

Some agendas are more equal than others I guess.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #40525
The Beast Inside Your Head

Discuss killing it in this thread.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #40526
Supporter

Here's some red meat for yas.....

Quote:
I-Team: Deaths incorrectly attributed to COVID-19 in Palm Beach CountyWEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson's disease.

These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

We requested a list of all COVID-19 deaths in Palm Beach County from the Medical Examiner's office and received a spread sheet of 581 cases.

Each person on the spreadsheet is someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

In each case line, the person's cause of death and contributing causes of death are listed, if there are any.

The I-Team found eight cases in which a person was counted as a COVID death, but did not have COVID listed as a cause of contributing cause of death.

"I think it is completely misleading," said Rachel Eade, a Palm Beach County resident who has been researching the same issue.

"We need to remove those cases that are not COVID exclusive, and we need to be giving people that information," said Eade, who is one of the plaintiffs suing Palm Beach County for its mask mandate.

She said of the 581 deaths on the spreadsheet, only 169 deaths are listed as COVID without any contributing factors.

Governor Ron DeSantis said in a recent appearance on Fox News that his office is aware of deaths incorrectly attributed to COVID-19, like the case of a man in Orange County who died in a motorcycle crash, but was listed as a COVID death.

"I think the public, when they see the fatality figures, they want to know who died because they caught COVID," said DeSantis.

"If you're just in a car accident - and we have had other instances where there is no real relationship and it's been counted, we want to look at that and see how pervasive that issue is as well."

The I-Team took our findings to the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner's office, and Operations Manager Paul Petrino said the eight we flagged were in fact errors, and should not have been on their spreadsheet.

He said office is in the process of removing them.

We asked Petrino if these erroneous deaths were reported to the state Department of Health and counted toward official COVID death counts, and he said the DOH should have caught the mistakes and not included them.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/i-team-...m-beach-county
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:35 AM   #40527
Supporter

Quote:
I'm sure there's such a lowest common denominator of Karen out there who would be hypocritical in that case, just like all of the black and white hyperbole in here this morning.

It's pretty much impossible to have a rational conversation about most of it anymore.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:39 AM   #40528
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Why was Fauci even there after throwing the first pitch? No fans in the stands means there shouldn't be any fans in attendance. But that doesn't seem to apply to the "right" strata of people.

Some agendas are more equal than others I guess.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:41 AM   #40529
Cheat Death

Bet Fauci also flies middle seat
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #40530
Admitted Planet Junky

The college I work at is part of the NAIA division of the NCAA and they announced today that we were going to be having online only classes this semester and that all athletics have been canceled.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.