Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:03 AM   #4036
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
We came, we saw we kicked it's ass!

I wonder if part of Kelce's cut/run ability comes from his trust in Mahomes.

So this is a play we've seen Kelce make 1,000 times and he just catches it, cuts against his body and picks up 15+ yards of YAC by just going against the defenders momentum.

Moore catches it and looks for space rather than just catching it and immediately pressuring the DBs. He still picks up a bit more, but there was meat on the bones there if he's just that Nth more decisive that Kelce always seems to be.

Could it be that Kelce isn't really decisive as much as he's programmed?
Kelce knows that Mahomes has pristine ball placement. And he knows that Mahomes has a broader view of the coverage than he does being 20+ yards removed from it.

So on a throw behind him like that, does he just assume that Mahomes is putting it there precisely so he can cut and run against the momentum? Like is he even making a decision there or just going with the momentum of the catch while trusting that Mahomes is throwing him into the lane?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:07 AM   #4037
I'll be back.

Yep he takes a false step there, it seems.

Right now, to my eyes, Skyy and Rice do about the same thing, but Rice is better at it and gives you a stronger performance at the point of the catch, because he's bigger.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:21 AM   #4038
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
PMII throw to Watson was just effortless...ridiculous
Its a flick of the wrist for Mahomes but it travels 30-40 yards like a ****ing rocket. Unreal.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:04 AM   #4039
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
good lord

Yup, that's the one.
The play that had me giggling while shaking my had and mumbling "HTF does he even do that?"
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:09 AM   #4040
Politically Incorrect

You can't teach what Mahomes has.

I'm not a big follower of college football and heard all the stories and watched all the highlights but never in my wildest dreams did I believe the college gunslinger on a horrible team could turn into the soon to be QB GOAT of the NFL.

I remember watching the draft at Fate's, seeing the trade occur and going ballistic knowing we were finally drafting a QB with a #1 pick and moved up to do so.

I knew it was Mahomes and not Watson. What a day and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Oh boy is this glorious times for us Chiefs fans.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:18 AM   #4041
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wonder if part of Kelce's cut/run ability comes from his trust in Mahomes.

So this is a play we've seen Kelce make 1,000 times and he just catches it, cuts against his body and picks up 15+ yards of YAC by just going against the defenders momentum.

Moore catches it and looks for space rather than just catching it and immediately pressuring the DBs. He still picks up a bit more, but there was meat on the bones there if he's just that Nth more decisive that Kelce always seems to be.

Could it be that Kelce isn't really decisive as much as he's programmed?
Kelce knows that Mahomes has pristine ball placement. And he knows that Mahomes has a broader view of the coverage than he does being 20+ yards removed from it.

So on a throw behind him like that, does he just assume that Mahomes is putting it there precisely so he can cut and run against the momentum? Like is he even making a decision there or just going with the momentum of the catch while trusting that Mahomes is throwing him into the lane?
Kelce could have had a TD last year but because he’s of ball placement from Mahomes assumed the open field was towards sideline, but I think it was just a bad ball from pat , but he does factor in ball placement, I’m sure feel is a big aspect as well.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:42 AM   #4042
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You can't teach what Mahomes has.

I'm not a big follower of college football and heard all the stories and watched all the highlights but never in my wildest dreams did I believe the college gunslinger on a horrible team could turn into the soon to be QB GOAT of the NFL.

I remember watching the draft at Fate's, seeing the trade occur and going ballistic knowing we were finally drafting a QB with a #1 pick and moved up to do so.

I knew it was Mahomes and not Watson. What a day and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Oh boy is this glorious times for us Chiefs fans.
At the time I had zero clue about Mahomes at TT (Why would I be watching Tech games???) and hoped the Chiefs were going up for Watson.

This is the most happy I've ever been at being wrong and ill informed. =)
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 12:34 PM   #4043
Banned!

Quote:
inconceivable!

My son and I were freaking out about that one in real time. It's not a throw people can make. It's a once in a lifetime throw for most QBs, if they can ever make it at all. Mahomes makes it look routine.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 12:36 PM   #4044
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That throw to Watson is insane

Yeah that’s one of the best throws I’ve ever seen. Just a dime on the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-03-2023, 02:50 PM   #4045
I'll be back.

welcome to the gifs, welcome to the gifs

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:11 PM   #4046
I'll be back.

Can we just appreciate this play for a moment before the other GIFs.

Wow.

Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:28 PM   #4047
I'll be back.

isolate and enhance frame 138

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:45 PM   #4048
Choco Favre

Good stuff Clayster
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 06:00 AM   #4049
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Can we just appreciate this play for a moment before the other GIFs.

Wow.

This was the Mahomes magic moment of this game that got me out of my chair screaming "**** yeah!".

His sense for the LoS is insane.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 06:07 AM   #4050
Veteran

On that last jets play, at least skyy blocked well...
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.