Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2024, 03:13 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***2024 NFL Combine Thread***

Bout that time fellas. Post all things combine related
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:26 PM   #391
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I was a big fan of Devante Smith and that's who this kid reminds me of. Worthy doesn't have nearly as good of hands nor does he the pristine routes like Devante but Devante can't run anywhere close to a 4.21 either.
Worthy is elite at tracking the ball, and makes a lot of great catches. And he takes a lot of big hits and gets back up.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:28 PM   #392
**** That Noise

Just draft the HOF WR of this class at 32 and we good.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-02-2024, 09:31 PM   #393
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody can say that with confidence.

This WR class is amazing and the depth is top notch. They can't all go in the 1st round. If they do, then Brian Thomas Jr. might be sitting there.
Ya there are always surprises even if 6-7 guys draft before us with a couple of reaches that probably gives us great value at potentially another position of need and I’m fine waiting in the second for WR sounds like the drop off isn’t that after the 5-6 guys .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:32 PM   #394
I love your mom

How many picks do we have ? Can we afford to move up , I think we already age up a pick from next years draft already
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:33 PM   #395
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Ya there are always surprises even if 6-7 guys draft before us with a couple of reaches that probably gives us great value at potentially another position of need and I’m fine waiting in the second for WR sounds like the drop off isn’t that after the 5-6 guys .
For sure. There will be a good WR available at 64. Not necessarily saying they should just sit and wait for one to fall, but there's no need to force yourself into one at 32.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:38 PM   #396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The scouts prefer Adonai.

Worthy is the flavor of the month of the Twitter spread sheet nerds who will downgrade him on their boards if he gets drafted after Adonai because "draft capital".
Worthy is the flavor of the month?

Worthy had a mid-2nd to mid-1st grade a while ago ago. You know what grade Adonai had up until a couple months ago? About the 4th-5th round. You know why? Because Adonai isn't polished and he's wildly inconsistent. He had 3 games to write home about in 2023. Kansas. Kansas State. Oklahoma State. He got a couple of big plays on Alabama with broken coverage assignments but outside of those they shut him down, just like every other team all season long. Take those 3 games away and he had 31 receptions for 446 yards in 11 games. Take away Worthy's best 3 games and he had 50 receptions for 676 yards in 11 games. So 3 catches for 40 yards in most games versus 5 catches for 60 yards in most games. That's a pretty significant discrepancy.

But you know what I acknowledge? That Adonai has the chance to develop into a really good NFL WR. He has a ways to go, and I don't know if he has enough the minute he steps on a field to warrant a 1st round pick, but he's easily a 2nd round pick that you can take a shot on just like a George Pickens or an Alec Pierce. He's more in line with those guys than any guys you've referenced at any point that I can recall. And that is 100% fine. If he does develop fully into his potential, you have a really great WR. And if you decide you need to take him in 1, then that's okay too. I wouldn't bitch. It's like the conundrum with the kid GB took, Watson. He wasn't a 1st rounder, he just wasn't ready to be a big time player right away. But they took him super early... close enough to our pick... with the expectation they could develop the flaws.

When Worthy steps onto an NFL field, teams have to immediately respect his ability to house it on any play. They have to respect his ability to snap off whip routes. They have to respect his ability to get deep and track the football. That's alot more than you have to currently respect with Adonai and it's why college teams put their best CBs on Worthy and rolled coverages over the top while leaving Adonai one-on-one against their #2. It's reality. And that's not a 3rd round pedigree. I don't care what way you want to spout off on that. Worthy is as good as both Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers were as prospects last year but he's way faster. His route variation and ability to snap routes are every bit on par with those kids. His hands are at least on par with Flowers. And he's the fastest player ever recorded at he combine to boot. Addison was 5'11' 173. Worthy is 5'11" 165. Addison just put up 70/911/10. The **** if Worthy isn't a 1st round prospect.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:41 PM   #397
In Search of a Life

Crow, it's pointless man. He's not willing to have an honest discussion.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:43 PM   #398
Veteran

Lmao at the people who wouldn't want Xavier Worthy. 4.25 speed with elite ball tracking ability paired with one of the biggest arms the league has ever seen. This dude is a faster Desean Jackson.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:45 PM   #399
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Worthy is the flavor of the month?

Worthy had a mid-2nd to mid-1st grade a while ago ago. You know what grade Adonai had up until a couple months ago? About the 4th-5th round. You know why? Because Adonai isn't polished and he's wildly inconsistent. He had 3 games to write home about in 2023. Kansas. Kansas State. Oklahoma State. He got a couple of big plays on Alabama with broken coverage assignments but outside of those they shut him down, just like every other team all season long. Take those 3 games away and he had 31 receptions for 446 yards in 11 games. Take away Worthy's best 3 games and he had 50 receptions for 676 yards in 11 games. So 3 catches for 40 yards in most games versus 5 catches for 60 yards in most games. That's a pretty significant discrepancy.

But you know what I acknowledge? That Adonai has the chance to develop into a really good NFL WR. He has a ways to go, and I don't know if he has enough the minute he steps on a field to warrant a 1st round pick, but he's easily a 2nd round pick that you can take a shot on just like a George Pickens or an Alec Pierce. He's more in line with those guys than any guys you've referenced at any point that I can recall. And that is 100% fine. If he does develop fully into his potential, you have a really great WR. And if you decide you need to take him in 1, then that's okay too. I wouldn't bitch. It's like the conundrum with the kid GB took, Watson. He wasn't a 1st rounder, he just wasn't ready to be a big time player right away. But they took him super early... close enough to our pick... with the expectation they could develop the flaws.

When Worthy steps onto an NFL field, teams have to immediately respect his ability to house it on any play. They have to respect his ability to snap off whip routes. They have to respect his ability to get deep and track the football. That's alot more than you have to currently respect with Adonai and it's why college teams put their best CBs on Worthy and rolled coverages over the top while leaving Adonai one-on-one against their #2. It's reality. And that's not a 3rd round pedigree. I don't care what way you want to spout off on that. Worthy is as good as both Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers were as prospects last year but he's way faster. His route variation and ability to snap routes are every bit on par with those kids. His hands are at least on par with Flowers. And he's the fastest player ever recorded at he combine to boot. Addison was 5'11' 173. Worthy is 5'11" 165. Addison just put up 70/911/10. The **** if Worthy isn't a 1st round prospect.

Then why would he be drafted later?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:58 PM   #400
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
For sure. There will be a good WR available at 64. Not necessarily saying they should just sit and wait for one to fall, but there's no need to force yourself into one at 32.
Screw waiting at 32. I really want to move up for Brian Thomas Jr.

But, seeing Mitchell's numbers today, and after watching his Georgia tape, I would move a few spots for him as well.

I really want to have the 5 years of control on the receiver we draft.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:02 PM   #401
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

But, seeing Mitchell's numbers today, and after watching his Georgia tape, I would move a few spots for him as well.

You don't go into a draft saying "we have to come away with a ___ in the 1st". There's no need to force anything. Recent history says there's not a huge difference between WRs drafted in the mid to late 1st and the 2nd.

Would a WR in the 1st with the 5th year option be ideal? Yes, absolutely. Still doesn't mean you should go into the draft saying WR in the 1st or bust.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:05 PM   #402
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

KC really needs to address the LT position unless they think Morris is that guy. I know getting a WR and possibly trading up for one in the first sounds appealing, but is the drop off in LTs greater than the drop off in WRs between the first and second round? Just a thought.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-02-2024, 10:07 PM   #403
In Search of a Life

We have 6 draft picks, we sent a fifth and a sixth for Neil Farrell
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:08 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

I actually think we trade back not up
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:29 PM   #405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I actually think we trade back not up
Exactly. Same thing I was hoping for last year.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.