Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2023, 12:30 PM   #391
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It would cost our 1st
He's probably a top 5 WR right now, I think they'd ask for more than a late 1st wouldn't they?

It's a realy nice looking WR draft class. I think this is the year to double dip and play the numbers game. It's just too good value to hit on a WR and get them cheap for years. That's my preference. If it all still looks like ass next year then we can trade for a proven commodity.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2023, 12:58 PM   #392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
He's probably a top 5 WR right now, I think they'd ask for more than a late 1st wouldn't they?

It's a realy nice looking WR draft class. I think this is the year to double dip and play the numbers game. It's just too good value to hit on a WR and get them cheap for years. That's my preference. If it all still looks like ass next year then we can trade for a proven commodity.
Is he? Idk... Evans has out produced Ayiuk over the course of his time in the NFL and is available without giving up a 1st.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2023, 01:46 PM   #393
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Is he? Idk... Evans has out produced Ayiuk over the course of his time in the NFL and is available without giving up a 1st.
I think he's probably there or thereabouts yeah. But I don't disagree in going after a guy in FA rather than trade. I keep saying it but i want a guy in FA that's at least a top 50 type. Brown etc. Then 2 WRs in the draft. We need an overhaul.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2023, 11:04 PM   #394
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'm becoming more and more of a fan of Egbuka. Hope he does fall to 32...

Scouting reports and eye tests show a guy who is savvy working into soft spots of zones, who also has the twitch and suddeness to separate against man, with good hands, long arms, enough speed to be a 3-levels receiver, and some contact balance to help with YAC.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 01:20 AM   #395
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm becoming more and more of a fan of Egbuka. Hope he does fall to 32...

Scouting reports and eye tests show a guy who is savvy working into soft spots of zones, who also has the twitch and suddeness to separate against man, with good hands, long arms, enough speed to be a 3-levels receiver, and some contact balance to help with YAC.
We'll have to see what happens with how teams grade him out. For me, he's the 3rd best WR in this class behind Harrison and Nabers. Some have Odunze and Coleman over him but even if that is the case he's probably gone by 23-ish if I'm guessing. I think we'd have to move up some no matter what. I hope and dream we get the kid but I'll settle for Franklin.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 10:01 AM   #396
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
We'll have to see what happens with how teams grade him out. For me, he's the 3rd best WR in this class behind Harrison and Nabers. Some have Odunze and Coleman over him but even if that is the case he's probably gone by 23-ish if I'm guessing. I think we'd have to move up some no matter what. I hope and dream we get the kid but I'll settle for Franklin.

Agree about him being #3.

Odense and Coleman are going to test really well and I think that may move 5hem ahead.

I’m expecting the Bengals to tag and trade Higgins and replace him in the draft. Will be interesting to see what they go for if they go that route.

Another big physical guy to be a weapon on YOLO deep balls when Chase is doubled? Or someone more like Boyd, who is also a FA?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2023, 10:57 AM   #397
Veteran

I'd prefer Odunze to Egbuka, I just think he's a better athlete, even if there's a little less polish there. But yeah, he's going a fair bit earlier I suspect. I don't like Coleman half as much

I'll be sick as a dog if the Bengals steal a top target of ours.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 03:56 PM   #398
In Search of a Life

2 1s for ceedee
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 05:48 PM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'd prefer Odunze to Egbuka, I just think he's a better athlete, even if there's a little less polish there. But yeah, he's going a fair bit earlier I suspect. I don't like Coleman half as much

I'll be sick as a dog if the Bengals steal a top target of ours.
Egbuka ran a 4.42 in 2019 in the high school all-star shit. There's a legitimately high probability he runs in the 4.3s. Odunze hasn't put that mark up, but his coaches have reported he's running 4.3s, though I don't necessarily trust it. Egbuka certainly looks faster on tape to me. Neither is bad in the size department. I'd be happy if either got into our range. I don't suspect it. I think Coleman will be the one to drop.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:16 AM   #400
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Egbuka ran a 4.42 in 2019 in the high school all-star shit. There's a legitimately high probability he runs in the 4.3s. Odunze hasn't put that mark up, but his coaches have reported he's running 4.3s, though I don't necessarily trust it. Egbuka certainly looks faster on tape to me. Neither is bad in the size department. I'd be happy if either got into our range. I don't suspect it. I think Coleman will be the one to drop.
Could well be right. Funny thing I find is that I can look at a guy's tape from one year and see a totally different player to his tape from another year. Last year Odunze looked bigger and slower, this year shiftier, and rhe opposite for Egbuka. Go figure.

In any case, Odunze is definitely bigger and playing far more on the outside that Egbuka. I don't know that Egbuka isn't a better slot given that's where most of his snaps are coming from. I AM certain that isn't Odunze's role. I just think he's going to beat man more frequently and if it's not with speed it'll be with physicality. More strings to his bow imo.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:17 AM   #401
Veteran

Agree it'll be Coleman who drops. I'm not really interested in him tbh
Old 12-25-2023, 10:39 AM   #402
MVP

Take Tory Horton off your 2024 lists. Surprisingly announced he’s coming back to CSU for another season.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 05:00 PM   #403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Take Tory Horton off your 2024 lists. Surprisingly announced he’s coming back to CSU for another season.
Will Sheppard transferred to Colorado. Take him off your lists as well.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-26-2023, 02:27 AM   #404
Veteran

Whoever is left, I want all of them now. Ye Gods we need some WR talent
Old 12-26-2023, 10:28 AM   #405
MVP

ESPN listed the following WRs in their 1st rounders with plus traits list:

Harrison Jr = Comp AJ Green
Nabers = Comp J. Chase
Odunze = Comp S. Diggs
Coleman = Comp D. London