Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2021, 02:10 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign C Austin Blythe

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:13 AM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m personally more concerned about Mathieu. His situation should’ve been simple to address and the cap benefits were greater but for whatever reason they couldn’t get it done. If he was motivated to give a “Run it back” discount than I think there would’ve been a new deal before FA So that they could utilize as much space as possible. Think there’s another market-setting safety contract coming to KC next offseason.
They couldnt get it done? Theres no report that the chiefs approached him? It was all just speculation that they would to free up money. And on the Tyreek thing, its been said multiple times by smarter guys than me that it just wasnt advantageous for him at this time. So more power to him.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:48 AM   #392
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:21 PM   #393
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Probably a more balanced player than Reiter

4 sacks and 26-ish pressure is concerning though

Chiefs are probably hoping that a better interior running game will stop defenses from pinning their ears back so often.

Chiefs appeared to be focused on strengthening "up the middle" on both sides of the ball this offseason. Following that premise, I wouldn't be surprised to see another Linebacker in the draft.
Mahomes mobility made our shit line look average to decent until the Superbowl.

I am sure his stats will improve as well this coming year.

We need some smart mean athletic fatties though.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:26 PM   #394
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I also like this signing because it sends a message to guys like Reiter who clearly thinks he's more than what he is. Leave us hanging and we'll leave you out to dry. Blythe and Reed took less to be here.

With that said I have to wonder about Tyreek after this season. We could still have him for three more years with the franchise tag. But him not willing to restructure is not a good look. He may be trade bait after this season.
He knew he had already given them a deal before. He deserves a pay raise. The cap will explode next year with the extra game and fans back in the stadium.

I don't hate him for wanting the generational money for his family.

I think his work ethic as long as he doesn't get injured will keep him a top threat for 4 more years.

Only worry on that is complacency from superbowl wins. Which we got beat. Guess we will see next year what he truly wants.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 03:16 PM   #395
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's a half dozen Tweets from Jacobs posted here over the last few days. I'm not ****ing looking them up for you, go search for them yourself. So yes, he makes shit up.

Yeah, that's how he sees it "right now". His "depth chart" is horrible, his opinion is worthless, because "right now" means literally nothing. Kind of like when he Tweeted about players leaving KC without contracts, players that hadn't even been in KC for a visit.

There's plenty of examples, go look them up.
htismaque posts videos of himself getting cummed on by horses. Look it up. Burden of proof is on you to show otherwise!
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:17 PM   #396
MVP

Look it up! Justify my claims for me!

(I agree Jacobs sucks, but this is really faulty debate).
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:12 PM   #397
MVP

Solid pickup. Definitely reckon he's an upgrade from Reiter and on the chance he doesn't work out it should be a low risk signing.

Anyone know the details of the contract?

Sent from my Galaxy S10
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:30 PM   #398
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m personally more concerned about Mathieu. His situation should’ve been simple to address and the cap benefits were greater but for whatever reason they couldn’t get it done. If he was motivated to give a “Run it back” discount than I think there would’ve been a new deal before FA So that they could utilize as much space as possible. Think there’s another market-setting safety contract coming to KC next offseason.
I like the Honey Badger, but I don't think he's going to age very well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:42 PM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Hudson has been raking in the money since he left the Chiefs.

wow
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:03 PM   #400
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
htismaque posts videos of himself getting cummed on by horses. Look it up. Burden of proof is on you to show otherwise!
The difference is that you could search all day and not find anything like that.

A couple of minutes of looking and you'll find the Jacobs tweets I'm talking about.

I've seen them, so have a great many other people. That's why a week ago when I posted a similar comment about Jacobs being a hack, it got a half dozen likes.

So yeah, if King wants to take exception to my opinion on Jacobs, he can do the work. I've already proven my side of it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:56 AM   #401
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Solid pickup. Definitely reckon he's an upgrade from Reiter and on the chance he doesn't work out it should be a low risk signing.

Anyone know the details of the contract?

Sent from my Galaxy S10
He signed for a bag of circus peanuts and a 6r of PBR.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.