Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 08:04 PM   #391
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
For someone who supposedly ‘doesn’t care’ what anyone here thinks, I find it amusing that you have posted in this very thread more than any other CP’er.
Devil is in the details.

What can I say you guys said my name three times and activated me. I am not even around that often!

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 08:07 PM   #392
MVP

Moving along from the |Za’lookatme’ch| drama . . . . .

I haven’t met most of you IRL, but have been part of this community one way or another all the way back to the old Star BB, where I posted under this same moniker. That said, random side note for the day, I was reading The Athletic earlier today and they had an article up about KC and free agency and the article was authored by someone named ‘KC Proctor’.

On the old Star BB, there used to be a guy named John Proctor that I think went by the moniker KCJohnny. Anyone remember him? And better question; was wondering if the guy doing articles on The Athletic was the same guy??
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 08:24 PM   #393
Woman should only make babies

nevermind that was randell flagg
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:26 PM   #394
The Insider

Quote:

I haven’t met most of you IRL, but have been part of this community one way or another all the way back to the old Star BB, where I posted under this same moniker. That said, random side note for the day, I was reading The Athletic earlier today and they had an article up about KC and free agency and the article was authored by someone named ‘KC Proctor’.

On the old Star BB, there used to be a guy named John Proctor that I think went by the moniker KCJohnny. Anyone remember him? And better question; was wondering if the guy doing articles on The Athletic was the same guy??
KCJohnny wanted Kris "Bigfoot" Wilson to be the featured RB. I shit you not.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175013
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:29 PM   #395
Would an idiot do that?

tl;dr, 50k post guy is better than all of us and we might all be Hitler.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:36 PM   #396
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
YOUR CHOICE TO POST HERE AND BE A LOSER

I read that in a post once.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:55 PM   #397
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
At some point in time memories get fuzzy on details. It happens to all of us… we’ll, maybe not you, the great, and perfect Zach who hovers in judgment above all of us miserable losers. But for the rest of us mere mortals, the mind gets filled with so much over time that things start blurring together. Forgive us our imperfection, oh perfect one.
I thought we blamed this blurring of memories on the booze?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:57 PM   #398
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
YOUR CHOICE TO POST HERE AND BE A LOSER

I read that in a post once.
cc: get a clue
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:00 PM   #399
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I thought we blamed this blurring of memories on the booze?
I’ve never denied that (see post whatever) as part of the equation.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:39 PM   #400
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

I’ve met hundreds on posters on here in person. I’ve never had any issues with anyone. Never seen any negative issues between posters in person. People behave different in person than on the internet. Go figure.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 11:52 PM   #401
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve met hundreds on posters on here in person. I’ve never had any issues with anyone. Never seen any negative issues between posters in person. People behave different in person than on the internet. Go figure.
For real? Is this true? Which members have you met? Do you have pictures?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 11:57 PM   #402
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
For real? Is this true? Which members have you met? Do you have pictures?
It's the first I'm hearing of this.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 01:15 AM   #403
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Siege Heil
My Füheral Bearcat
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 04:50 AM   #404
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

I remember him. He was in the Army and was deployed in Iraq for awhile. Regarding your question about the articles - now that you mention it, it makes sense.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-21-2022, 08:13 AM   #405
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've been at gatherings where there were one or two people I don't like, but I just ignored them.

One that stands out though, is some guy that was at the first party at Joe's. Don't remember his name, but his screen name was Husker something or other. Don't think he's posted here in years. Kind of looked like Cliff from Cheers with a cheesy little mustache. Anyway, I had never had any interactions with him that I can recall, but he apparently really disliked me. Somebody introduced us, and I held out my hand. He looked down at it like I was offering him a fresh steaming turd and then just glared at me. Didn't say a word. I just said, "well, **** you, then," and moved on to somebody else.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.