Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 07:05 AM   #391
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:32 AM   #392
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
So apparently this was said BEFORE that shit show….

“We’re not going to accept mediocrity …” said Desiree Reed-Francois, Mizzou’s director of athletics, to the Post-Dispatch before Saturday’s football game against Middle Tennessee State. “We work really hard because we owe that to our state and we owe that to our student-athletes. That’s the given in this equation. And we’re determined. Make no mistake about it, we belong in the Southeastern Conference. And we’re going to stay true to our core values, and we hire people with high-character, low-ego, high-outcome and energy. But yeah, make no mistake about it — we’re not here for a participation trophy.”

Delaying the inevitable…
Sounds like a shot across Eli’s bow.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:06 AM   #393
MVP

Bettors think Mizzou is going to the woodshed this week.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:54 AM   #394
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

Most of my gambling days are behind me but that number looks so juicy. I don't think we stay within 3 TD's. Which means we'll probably either win outright or lose by a FG.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2023, 10:10 AM   #395
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

I mean, I expect them to get taken to the woodshed, too.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 10:13 AM   #396
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Most of my gambling days are behind me but that number looks so juicy. I don't think we stay within 3 TD's. Which means we'll probably either win outright or lose by a FG.
Vegas is just so rarely THAT wrong.

Though if 93% of bets are coming in there, that lines gonna move fairly substantially by Saturday.

In either event, I think Mizzou manages a good fight this week. But christ alive I hope the coaching staff tries a little harder than they did last week. They really put a stamp on that sucker.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:17 AM   #397
MVP

That line is a trap lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:35 AM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Vegas is just so rarely THAT wrong.

Though if 93% of bets are coming in there, that lines gonna move fairly substantially by Saturday.

In either event, I think Mizzou manages a good fight this week. But christ alive I hope the coaching staff tries a little harder than they did last week. They really put a stamp on that sucker.
I haven't heard that in 30 years. My grandfather used to scream that at me when I did some dumb shit.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:23 PM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
K-State is going to kill this team next week...

The line is only -4.5. I was all over that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:43 PM   #400
Mahomes > God

I think K-State wins and wins fairly easily but I can totally see Drinkwitz pulling this one out of ass somehow to give the fans false hope….

I said 33-16 KSU over at PM and I’m sticking with it…..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:04 PM   #401
The man you could post like.

I can't be the only one hoping for complete anal devastation, right? At this point I'll take any way to rid the program of that chodemongrel Drinkwitz.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:06 PM   #402
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
I can't be the only one hoping for complete anal devastation, right? At this point I'll take any way to rid the program of that chodemongrel Drinkwitz.
I ,too, am hoping for anal rape.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:08 PM   #403
Banned!

I guess I'll be the odd man out and hope for a win. I love our recruiting class and a win doesn't hurt in keeping that momentum heading in the right direction.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:09 PM   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
I ,too, am hoping for anal rape.
Don't care how effective he is at gathering resources or whatever the **** it is he's supposedly good at when he gets thoroughly out coached by some putz at a mid tier CUSA School. ****ing embarrassing.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:11 PM   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I guess I'll be the odd man out and hope for a win. I love our recruiting class and a win doesn't hurt in keeping that momentum heading in the right direction.
Who cares. If they're STILL coming here after watching this staff bumble**** around it obviously has nothing to do with them and everything to do with the NIL deals.