Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 08:22 PM   #2
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
You're one of the worst bitches SuperChief. Go ahead and downvote...report...whatever makes your bleeding twat feel better.
Have you ever thought about shutting the **** up? Once?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:23 PM   #3
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Have you ever thought about shutting the **** up? Once?
Have you ever thought about shoving a reuben in your mouth? Once?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:25 PM   #4
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Have you ever thought about shoving a reuben in your mouth? Once?
Trump dips his ruebens in ranch. Yeah I said it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #5
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Have you ever had Italian Beef, with dip?

Shit slaps.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:36 PM   #6
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #7
The Maintenance Guy

Here's another one, bitch. You sure follow commands well.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:27 PM   #8
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Here's another one, bitch. You sure follow commands well.
You ignored my post, bitch.

Am I doing this right?

Old 10-08-2020, 08:27 PM   #9
Damn it feels good.

MFer says "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and you wonder why things like this happen. Give me a ****ing break dude. Wait until people like Claynus find their nutsacks and decide to do something with their toy shotguns, instead of just openly calling for murder on an internet message board. This is how it starts, and you call me out for down voting your idiotic vitriol. **** off.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:30 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

This is pretty amazing.

And sad. Really sad.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:38 PM   #11
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
This is pretty amazing.

And sad. Really sad.
This board has turned on itself like nothing we've ever seen before, its threatening to ruin the entire site

And so the mods might take drastic action, but it still won't fix the underlying problem... drive away the users, and you kill the traffic, which kills the board

Getting rid of Trump won't fix it, and neither will electing Biden

Don't know what the answer is, but I'm sure sick of this shit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:40 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This board has turned on itself like nothing we've ever seen before, its threatening to ruin the entire site

And so the mods might take drastic action, but it still won't fix the underlying problem... drive away the users, and you kill the traffic, which kills the board

It's the current state of American politics. I'm not sure there is an answer at this point.

It just feels inevitable.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:42 PM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's the current state of American politics. I'm not sure there is an answer at this point.

It just feels inevitable.
Communism.

(sorry, I'll let myself out)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:46 PM   #14
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

I would be very curious to see how much % of the posters the board would lose if the powers-to-be decided to remove the DC, while maintaining the current zero-tolerance policy on political posts on the lounge. Basically just do away from politics.

I don't think it will kill the traffic, because this board has a lot of users. But I am aware that I don't have the evidence or numbers to prove that theory, and I am not privy to the conversations the mods/admins if they ever discussed that scenario.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:52 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I would be very curious to see how much % of the posters the board would lose if the powers-to-be decided to remove the DC, while maintaining the current zero-tolerance policy on political posts on the lounge. Basically just do away from politics.

I don't think it will kill the traffic, because this board has a lot of users. But I am aware that I don't have the evidence or numbers to prove that theory, and I am not privy to the conversations the mods/admins if they ever discussed that scenario.
There’s probably 40-50 people that would be affected. But they’ll never make that change, even though it would make the board a better place.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread