Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2024, 07:01 PM   #2
sorta mod-ish

I won't lie - I'm looking forward to the murder chickens all hopped up on the CompV.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 08:56 AM   #3
Veteran

Anyone checked out the new episodes? I haven't had the chance yet.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:02 AM   #4
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Anyone checked out the new episodes? I haven't had the chance yet.
Yep, good stuff but you'll have to endure overt political messaging moreso than prior years
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:46 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Yep, good stuff but you'll have to endure overt political messaging moreso than prior years
I can handle political messaging, as long as that doesn't include something like Lizzo being more powerful than Homelander.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-14-2024, 10:24 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Of ****ing course they had to randomly make Frenchie gay with a full blown gay romance storyline for this season. How exciting!

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:11 AM   #7
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Of ****ing course they had to randomly make Frenchie gay with a full blown gay romance storyline for this season. How exciting!

https://gizmodo.com/the-boys-prime-v...ers-1851526418
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:18 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Quote:
Love the show, but that ending with Homelander was ridiculously on the nose.
Never said anything about no longer watching the show, but I know this might be shocking to you, you don't have to love every decision the writers/showrunners make.

Randomly making a seemingly straight character gay and throwing in a gay love story in S4 is a stupid decision.

Like I told you in the other thread, **** off.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 11:22 AM   #9
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Never said anything about no longer watching the show, but I know this might be shocking to you, you don't have to love every decision the writers/showrunners make.

Randomly making a seemingly straight character gay and throwing in a gay love story in S4 is a stupid decision.

Like I told you in the other thread, **** off.
Holy ****... I posted an article that talks about the creators thoughts on people just now noticing the "woke agenda". I'm not telling you that you have to love every aspect of it.

How the hell you didn't see that little Frenchman that ****ed like a rabbit being BI coming at you from this show... is beyond me.

You are an small angry man.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:25 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Holy ****... I posted an article that talks about the creators thoughts on people just now noticing the "woke agenda". I'm not telling you that you have to love every aspect of it.

How the hell you didn't see that little Frenchman that ****ed like a rabbit being BI coming at you from this show... is beyond me.

You are an small angry man.
When did i say that I'm "just now noticing the woke agenda" in the show? Or what about what I said would indicate that is the case? I know it's always been there. Hasn't stopped me from enjoying the show. This was just a stupid ****ing choice.

And I didn't see him being Bi because we're literally 4 seasons into the show and there hasn't been a single indicator that he is. I like to **** like a rabbit too, doesn't mean I'm bisexual, idiot. So basically all you have is that he's French.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:13 PM   #11
Supporter

Frenchie's going to be heartbroken he missed this.

Last edited by notorious; 06-15-2024 at 02:21 PM..
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:27 AM   #12
Veteran

It's just a TV show; in today's environment, you are going to get LGBTQ+-XYZ in pretty much everything, so I just ignore it. I've found that similar to Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Reacher, etc. and other shows that I used to like, it's time to move on. It just seems like lazy writing and a way to get people talking about the show because it contains these elements, not because it's entertaining.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:25 PM   #13
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
It's just a TV show; in today's environment, you are going to get LGBTQ+-XYZ in pretty much everything, so I just ignore it. I've found that similar to Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Reacher, etc. and other shows that I used to like, it's time to move on. It just seems like lazy writing and a way to get people talking about the show because it contains these elements, not because it's entertaining.
Ok....I am with you on the above except for Reacher...not sure about what was wrong with this past season. I just may be clueless...that is one thing that it could be.

But I also agree that every show these days HAS TO HAVE an LGBTQ +character or story line...even where one doesn't make any sense or adds to the show.

It's like paste on storyline to make people happy.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:26 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Ok....I am with you on the above except for Reacher...not sure about what was wrong with this past season. I just may be clueless...that is one thing that it could be.

But I also agree that every show these days HAS TO HAVE an LGBTQ +character or story line...even where one doesn't make any sense or adds to the show.

It's like paste on storyline to make people happy.
I probably shouldn't have included Reacher in the discussion because my reasons for not watching are different than what is happening to typical shows. The writing on that wasn't anything close to the first season and I found myself uninterested. It wasn't because of the typical DEI which seems to be just forced in for reasons...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:46 AM   #15
sorta mod-ish

It really is woke af, but I'm still being entertained. I really could have done without the Splinter in the sauna scene, though (you'll thank me for that spoiler if you haven't seen it, btw).

The way I look at it, Sister Sage is the focus of the "woke af" in this season, and I just look at her like the antagonist of Season 4 so far. She's an annoying racist twat that's easy to root against, so there you go. And like crazykirk said, of course a show like this is going to show gratuitous homosexuality and swinging dick moments for the shock value, but how do you not know that about this show going into it, especially with Garth Enis and Seth Rogan at the helm? They pushed all that as far as they could on AMC with Preacher, now they have carte blanche to let all their freak flags fly. It is what it is.

And I have a massive crush on Karen Fukuhara. Damn.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.