Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #4021
**** you, you cretin.

Pistachios would be good in cookies or you can buy several bags of M & M's and pick out the green ones. I would do a line of coke first.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #4022
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
The shepherds pie brah
Brah?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #4023
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Oh WoW! Look what I found. Green mashed potatoes...and they don't look bad. Not only that but it turns out the Irish mixed greens into their potatoes.

You gave me an idea for St Pattys day brah.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #4024
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Brah?
Bro-ham?

Anything? No? Breh?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #4025
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Pistachios would be good in cookies or you can buy several bags of M & M's and pick out the green ones. I would do a line of coke first.
at the coke line.

The green M&Ms sound like a good idea. There's even green mint chips but I don't seem to like that in a cookie like that.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #4026
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Bro-ham?

Anything? No? Breh?
It's just "brah" is for a guy is all. That's okay if I'm considered one of them.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #4027
Mod Team

InMem is the BRO Jackson of cooking.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #4028
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
You gave me an idea for St Pattys day brah.
Look at the other recipes on the page mixing other greens for different flavor combos like spinach even.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #4029
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
It's just "brah" is for a guy is all. That's okay if I'm considered one of them.
You're female?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #4030
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
InMem is the BRO Jackson of cooking.
Don't be racist

Old 03-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #4031
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
You're female?
Yes. You didn't know that?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #4032
Mod Team

Quote:
Shit, I thought you were a frat boy all this time?!?!?!?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #4033
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Um no?

You're lying. Don't be a liar.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #4034
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
What's going on. How did I not know this?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:41 PM   #4035
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
R you serious?

Closed Thread