Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 06:49 AM   #4006
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusOnTheBrazos View Post
Really tired of the media saying letting EB leave was a mistake. Do these people not actual do their job and dive into things? This is the youngest and most inexperienced WR group Mahomes has had. There is going to be growing pains, there is going to be dropped balls, there is going to be incorrectly run routes, there is going to be a lack of chemistry. Not to mention both tackles constantly miss blocks or get called for holding. And you can add on the 8+ big plays that have been called back for a penalty. If EB was still here it would be the same situation, but EB would just be screaming at players, arguing with Patrick on the sideline, and kneeling it to go into halftime with 45 seconds and a timeout.

It sucks the best defense Pat has ever had comes at the same time of having a poor O-Line and inexperienced WRs.

I see the ****ing reeruns are out in full force this morning...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:52 AM   #4007
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Going back and rewatching what I can from various angles, we had receivers running open quite a bit tonight, including on routes where Trav got the target/catch. I'm honestly not sure what else Chief Fan wants from our guys.
This is 100% accurate. When they recapped at the half to show Kelce’s production, they had camera angles behind Mahomes where you could see open WRs.

Also, I don’t understand how they are using Toney. 3 receptions for 9 yards with the longest a 5 yard gain? They can’t scheme a play where he is open beyond the LOS?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2023, 06:54 AM   #4008
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They put up 400 yards of offense and yakked it in the redzone by doing dumb shit.

If there’s a wr out to to trade for, by all means go for it.

But they traded Tyreek and transitioned to a more rounded football team. Here’s the thing guys…..it ****ing worked. This setup is probably better geared to win in the playoffs than those blow it out offenses. They can get stops and lean on the defense if they need to.

Everyone wanted them to “be a dynasty like the patriots”. Well…..from my chair it looks like they are. Not the Randy Moss score all the points but don’t win super bowls patriots, but the Edelman gronk and Brady third iteration patriots.

You know….the one that won 3 super bowls?
Look, I have differences in opinion about preferred formula but this formula right now cos fine. But you have to have some level of competence in your WRs. And we don’t have that right now and i wish people would stop making excuses for it. We are asking the bare minimum from them and they are not achieving that. We can get away with that now against teams that are a combined 4-12. We can’t play ugly like this against teams like buffalo (when allen plays competently) and Miami and cincy (if they get their shit together).
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 06:55 AM   #4009
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If a guy doesn’t get open 80% of the time of course mahomes will be reluctant to look his way and might miss the 20% where they’re opening up.
You are literally just making this number up and pretending like it’s some sort of established fact from which you base your entire post.

Nobody thinks they have been great but last night it was obvious watching it live the play calling was suspect and Mahomes was missing WR all over the field all game long.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 06:57 AM   #4010
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You are literally just making this number up and pretending like it’s some sort of established fact from which you base your entire post.
It's because he is absolutely ****ing obsessed with his narrative. This dude has been writing essays about our WRs on CP for months on end.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #4011
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm assuming you meant on the scramble left drill?

I don't think he could have fit that one it.
You may be right. He was running for his life on that one.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2023, 07:02 AM   #4012
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What makes you think we will be solid in the playoffs? Mahomes can only do so much. I haven't seen anything that gives me much hope. Skyy Moore isn't going to do much. MVS seems to be the 3rd or 4td read every play. Toney is average. Rice has potential.

I just don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong and they start killing it soon but idk... They seem to be getting worse each week.
Toney has 92 yards in 6 games this season

He’s not average
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:03 AM   #4013
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Look, I have differences in opinion about preferred formula but this formula right now cos fine. But you have to have some level of competence in your WRs. And we don’t have that right now and i wish people would stop making excuses for it. We are asking the bare minimum from them and they are not achieving that. We can get away with that now against teams that are a combined 4-12. We can’t play ugly like this against teams like buffalo (when allen plays competently) and Miami and cincy (if they get their shit together).
They've gotta play better. 100%. Won't argue.

They being the QB and the HC as well.

Again, when the HC makes what he makes, this just is what it is. It's the route they've taken.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:05 AM   #4014
Why so serious?

Quote:
And there it is. Narrative is set. The WRs are fine, it’s just Andy and Patrick making our WRs look bad..

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Believe it or not, it doesn't need to be the same one every single game. Sometimes it's entirely on the WRs like Week 1. Sometimes it's a blend of things. I thought this week was less on WRs than we've been seeing.

But continue to exist in your black-and-white world and stare at your never-evolving statue of a narrative.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 07:08 AM   #4015
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Believe it or not, it doesn't need to be the same one every single game. Sometimes it's entirely on the WRs like Week 1. Sometimes it's a blend of things. I thought this week was less on WRs than we've been seeing.

But continue to exist in your black-and-white world and stare at your never-evolving statue of a narrative.
I think his strawman was directed at me, because it was right after my post.

Point still stands though.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:11 AM   #4016
Special Teams ACE!!!

So how about trading for Judge Judy, eh, MahomesMagic?

Guy is a low effort turd. He'd suck here like he sucks in Denver.

I'd rather play Skyy Moore than that piece of crap
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 07:11 AM   #4017
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So how about trading for Judge Judy, eh, MahomesMagic?

Guy is a low effort turd. He'd suck here like he sucks in Denver.

I'd rather play Skyy Moore than that piece of crap
Yeah, I'm out on that.

Talented but bleh.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:15 AM   #4018
The man you could post like.

If he's successfully tanked his value enough I'd still give it a shot.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:15 AM   #4019
Forever Royal

This is first down. Moore is not even being covered basically the entire play. This ball needs to go to him right away. This ends up an 8 yard completion to Kelce like three seconds later but look at Kelce here also. Completely covered but Mahomes just waits for him instead of making the easy completion right from the snap. Of course him holding it longer and moving around waiting also exposes the oline to penalties.

rel="Lightbox"?s=677ff7c49b51d13122e6bf4e8c3f0508&attachmentid=126625&thumb=1&d=1697202942" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5662.jpg Views: 54 Size: 51.4 KB ID: 126625" style="margin: 2px" />
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:17 AM   #4020
The man you could post like.

One more time, **** Thursday Night Football. As good as Reid is with a bye that's not the first time I've been left completely dumbfounded at what he was doing during a short week game.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.