Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:15 AM   #3961
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
At the NFL level against an elite corner, 0.04 seconds could be the difference between a pass defended and a pass dropped.
Unlikely. You're talking ideal speeds spread over 40 yards. Even then, that's under 3 inches. About 2-3/4. It could, but probabilities... You're talking fractions of an inch on most routes. It simply won't realistically matter. Everything else they do will matter far more than the incremental difference in speed.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:19 AM   #3962
MVP

Clyde was a better pick than this guy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-28-2023, 11:24 AM   #3963
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Unlikely. You're talking ideal speeds spread over 40 yards. Even then, that's under 3 inches. About 2-3/4. It could, but probabilities... You're talking fractions of an inch on most routes. It simply won't realistically matter. Everything else they do will matter far more than the incremental difference in speed.
I was kidding bud
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:27 AM   #3964
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Our best hope will be that remigio can take skyys job away from him since it seems like they do the same thing but remigio has way more upside. Bc I don’t think Reid’s bringing an outsider to replace skyy right away. Someone has to take it from him and it has to be someone who really knows his system
They'll turn the entire WR room over this offseason, minus Rice. Toney and Moore will probably stay because they're cheap, but it's not a set in stone thing.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:28 AM   #3965
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
The bar is set so ****ing low for this guy that we are talking about how he looked like a contributor with a 3 catch 34 yard performance. Let's revisit those 3 astonishing catches shall we:

-Drag route screen concept on 3rd and 21 goes for 10 yards
-Bubble route where he jukes Marcus Peters' corpse for 18 yards (a nice play)
-6 yard catch

That's a step in the right direction? To me that's the bare minimum we should be expecting from Skyy. This isn't about be right or wrong, it's about the reality of the situation, and that reality is that in a NFL receiving room he should be the 5th/6th receiver on the roster. It's disappointing but it is what it is.
**** yes it's a step in the right direction... I don't get it, the post in this thread saying all of sudden folks think he's great, is bullshit. No one has said that... a step in the right direction means he's shown more than he has previously. Yes, he juked Marcus Peters, then he juked #25 for another 5 yards. Did he drop any of those 3? It showed improvement. Will it continue? Most of us are not confident it will, but it was a step in the right direction, and I don't get bashing a guy on your team when he showed improvement. Being skeptical of it is fine, but I don't get the bashing after a game showing improvement.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:41 AM   #3966
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They'll turn the entire WR room over this offseason, minus Rice. Toney and Moore will probably stay because they're cheap, but it's not a set in stone thing.
Highly doubt Watson leaves. Mahomes trusts him and he's cheap.

I could see 6-7 WR's next year with 2 new guys
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:50 AM   #3967
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
**** yes it's a step in the right direction... I don't get it, the post in this thread saying all of sudden folks think he's great, is bullshit. No one has said that... a step in the right direction means he's shown more than he has previously. Yes, he juked Marcus Peters, then he juked #25 for another 5 yards. Did he drop any of those 3? It showed improvement. Will it continue? Most of us are not confident it will, but it was a step in the right direction, and I don't get bashing a guy on your team when he showed improvement. Being skeptical of it is fine, but I don't get the bashing after a game showing improvement.
**** off with this take- Skyy Moore's game on Sunday does not move the needle AT ALL. Skyy Moore simply existed on Sunday. Saying this game is a step in the right direction is the same as saying it's a step in the right direction if you don't shit your pants at work.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:51 AM   #3968
Banned!

Quote:
**** off with this take- Skyy Moore's game on Sunday does not move the needle AT ALL. Skyy Moore simply existed on Sunday. Saying this game is a step in the right direction is the same as saying it's a step in the right direction if you don't shit your pants at work.
What would you have preferred he do better?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:56 AM   #3969
Starter

Quote:
I’ve never shit my pants at work but if I had done so regularly and they hadn’t fired me yet, I’d be pretty ecstatic about every day I didn’t shit my pants…
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:00 PM   #3970
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Have you ever managed or coached? If you got a person on your team and they haven't been meeting expectations, and they show some improvement, you should recognize that while still implying that you expect more, not beat them over the head...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:05 PM   #3971
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I was kidding bud
With all the anger over Skyy so many have, my mind wasn't preset to see the sarcasm. All good.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:26 PM   #3972
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
What would you have preferred he do better?
Your original post that kicked this all off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I've thought Moore has looked great that past few weeks. He doesn't get a ton of targets, but he does well with the targets he gets.

Even the little things, like switching the ball to the correct hand, has seemed effortless for him.

Rice, Moore, and Watson are probably our best three right now (and I think the snap-counts will prove that out), even with Rice and Watson struggling with some drops.
Let's take a look at the past few weeks:

vs Denver- 1 catch for 8 yards on 3 targets (32 snaps)
vs Miami- 2 catch for 33 yards and 3 targets (13 snaps)
vs Philly- 1 catch for 4 yards on 2 targets (36 snaps)
vs Las Vegas- 3 catches for 34 yards on 3 targets 33 snaps)

The point I am making is that Skyy Moore still ain't doing shit. Feel free to celebrate the tiniest successes if you choose (switching the ball to the correct hand... really?) but Skyy's recent performance in the past few weeks hasn't changed anything. Let's be clear, I am not shitting on Skyy Moore, I have come to peace that he very likely isn't going to be the playmaker we had all hoped. I am shitting on anyone commenting that Skyy's recent performance is anything to celebrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Have you ever managed or coached? If you got a person on your team and they haven't been meeting expectations, and they show some improvement, you should recognize that while still implying that you expect more, not beat them over the head...
Are either you or I in a position to manage or coach Skyy Moore? No we are two fans on a football forum discussing Skyy Moore's effectiveness and/or contribution to the offense over the past few weeks. Again, my problem is not with Skyy, he is what he is- an ineffective receiver. The issue I have is the posters who are moving the goal posts so far to try and make a 3 catch 34 yard performance noteworthy.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 12:42 PM   #3973
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Your original post that kicked this all off:

Let's take a look at the past few weeks:

vs Denver- 1 catch for 8 yards on 3 targets (32 snaps)
vs Miami- 2 catch for 33 yards and 3 targets (13 snaps)
vs Philly- 1 catch for 4 yards on 2 targets (36 snaps)
vs Las Vegas- 3 catches for 34 yards on 3 targets 33 snaps)

The point I am making is that Skyy Moore still ain't doing shit. Feel free to celebrate the tiniest successes if you choose (switching the ball to the correct hand... really?) but Skyy's recent performance in the past few weeks hasn't changed anything. Let's be clear, I am not shitting on Skyy Moore, I have come to peace that he very likely isn't going to be the playmaker we had all hoped. I am shitting on anyone commenting that Skyy's recent performance is anything to celebrate.

Are either you or I in a position to manage or coach Skyy Moore? No we are two fans on a football forum discussing Skyy Moore's effectiveness and/or contribution to the offense over the past few weeks. Again, my problem is not with Skyy, he is what he is- an ineffective receiver. The issue I have is the posters who are moving the goal posts so far to try and make a 3 catch 34 yard performance noteworthy.
No one's moving the goalpost or celebrating Skyy. Yesterday was his best game of the year, and is noteworthy, far from preseason expectations, but better than it has been. It's fine to recognize that, while at the same time being skeptical it will get better. It's really not that hard to understand unless you are one of the one's who truly wished for him to fail so your takes won't look foolish. I don't think we will get much more out of Skyy, but if he can build on Sunday and show continued improvement, I will be ecstatic, because I am a Chiefs fan.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:13 PM   #3974
I'll be back.

Skyy had 70 yards against the Jaguars.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 02:09 PM   #3975
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Skyy had 70 yards against the Jaguars.
Also during that game Moore had a huge conversion on 3rd and 6 with about 2 minutes to go to seal the game- I just don't understand why his performance against the Raiders is discussion worthy. It was I suppose a slightly better performance than his other games this season?