Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:21 AM   #39661
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The older players tend to fall off theses lists I think because at some point people question how they would even fair in todays leagues , watching 80s sports you wonder if some of them would even make the pros these days , size /speed/commitment etc.. getting to the pros is much harder.

When the NFL is full of cyborgs it’s going to be pretty hard even for Brady to stay in the GOAT conversation, Pat should be fine because of his alien DNA.
Well when you make comparisons in different eras - I think you always have to compare how much they dominated in their era. Sure if they played in today's game with the build they had during their era they wouldn't be as good. But if they played in todays era you got to figure they'd have access to everything today's athletes do. So with all the nutrition, supplements, etc. they'd be much bigger and probably faster.

You also have to remember back then the game was more physical. So certain things QBs and WRs get away with today would not happen back in the day.

Elite players would probably still be just as good. They would adjust. IMO the drop off would be more so w the average players since the game has changed so much.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:55 AM   #39662
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Well when you make comparisons in different eras - I think you always have to compare how much they dominated in their era. Sure if they played in today's game with the build they had during their era they wouldn't be as good. But if they played in todays era you got to figure they'd have access to everything today's athletes do. So with all the nutrition, supplements, etc. they'd be much bigger and probably faster.

You also have to remember back then the game was more physical. So certain things QBs and WRs get away with today would not happen back in the day.

Elite players would probably still be just as good. They would adjust. IMO the drop off would be more so w the average players since the game has changed so much.
I agree but I when ranking the best of the best the older players lose some value due to not being seen live or trying to picture them in a different era , Russell and chamberlain rarely pop up in the Jordan/Lebron debate same in hockey with Howe ,Orr still does because he just ran laps around his competition.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2024, 07:37 PM   #39663
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 08:49 PM   #39664
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:04 AM   #39665
I'll be back.

oh

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 11:17 AM   #39666
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oh

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:40 AM   #39667
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
"Deal with it"
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:12 PM   #39668
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How did I not know that there's a third Mahomes brother? He's a half-brother who's a WR at Rice.

And what does "All American" mean? I'd think that a Mahomes relative being an all American would be big news. Is he something less impressive like "all American Ivy League" or "all American Division 6" or something?

https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/pat...iving-for-nfl/

https://news.yahoo.com/patrick-mahom...225011185.html
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:22 PM   #39669
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
"Deal with it"
perfect caption for my post game shop with 3 of them big shiny silver dicks
Old 02-09-2024, 12:39 PM   #39670
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
How did I not know that there's a third Mahomes brother? He's a half-brother who's a WR at Rice.

And what does "All American" mean? I'd think that a Mahomes relative being an all American would be big news. Is he something less impressive like "all American Ivy League" or "all American Division 6" or something?

News to me as well.

Based on some of Pat Sr.’s questionable life choices, I suppose I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more running around out there.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:46 PM   #39671
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

The brother seems to have good hands and enough intelligence to attend Brown University. I would not mind if they give him a chance in Kansas City. This team has several receivers with bad hands & low intelligence.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #39672
The Insider

Welp....
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 10:33 PM   #39673
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Sky’s the limit.

I have no idea how many rings this guy will win, but I’d bet on any number except 3.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:35 PM   #39674
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Welp....
LOL

CC keeping receipts.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 10:36 PM   #39675
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Welp....
100% of them now and that number can only grow!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.