Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:23 AM   #39646
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I also seem to remember Jacksonville getting REALLY ****ed by the refs when they played the Patriots in the 2017? AFC championship game too, but nobody ever brings that one up. I need to go back and watch that again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Jags ran a fumble back that would have put the game away that was inexplicably blown dead. Play could not be challenged because of the phantom whistle. One of the worst screw jobs in NFL history. Jags would have led 27 to 10 in 4th but instead went 3 and out and NE scored back to back TDs to win.
MYLES JACK WASN’T DOWN.

In all seriousness, that was a ****job but at least the Patriots still lost to the Eagles in the Super Bowl that year. Makes it a lot more palatable.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 09:28 AM   #39647
Consuming CP souls

League obviously didn't want Bortles Foles
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:36 AM   #39648
Starter

Did a little bit of stat research in regards to quarterbacks and the defensive assistance they receive, and this doesn't necessarily warrant a new thread, so putting it here is better IMO.

Interesting Stat Dump regarding Defensive Support that Quarterbacks Receive found in the Spoiler Tag Below (And really makes one appreciate Mahomes even more):

Spoiler!

Last edited by kcgreene; 02-07-2024 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: grammar
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 04:29 PM   #39649
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Really a shame Dee Ford lined up offsides. Patrick outplayed Brady in that game. Brady threw 2 INT's and would have a 3rd INT on the Dee Ford play. One of those INT's was in the end zone and cost the Patriots 7 points to go up 21-0, a pretty huge mistake by Brady which gave the Chiefs enough juice to pull off a strong comeback in the 2nd half.

People also forget Brady threw 3 INT's against the Packers in the NFC title game. He has had remarkable luck hanging over him in his career.
I wish we could have played the Patriots in the playoffs in 2019. We would have ****ed them up, blown them out and sent them home with a ****ing ass whooping they'd never forget.

God it would have been ****ing awesome to end Brady's time as a Patriot by embarrassing him in Aarowhead again.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 04:35 PM   #39650
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I wish we could have played the Patriots in the playoffs in 2019. We would have ****ed them up, blown them out and sent them home with a ****ing ass whooping they'd never forget.

God it would have been ****ing awesome to end Brady's time as a Patriot by embarrassing him in Aarowhead again.
We got them in their place. That was enough. It set up the run by giving us the bye and taking it from them.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:44 PM   #39651
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Reid don't blow anyone the **** up
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:57 PM   #39652
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The older players tend to fall off theses lists I think because at some point people question how they would even fair in todays leagues , watching 80s sports you wonder if some of them would even make the pros these days , size /speed/commitment etc.. getting to the pros is much harder.

When the NFL is full of cyborgs it’s going to be pretty hard even for Brady to stay in the GOAT conversation, Pat should be fine because of his alien DNA.
I started watching the NFL when a lineman weighing 300 pounds was considered a MASSIVE deal. The physical evolution of the players from the early eighties to today can not be understated. Weight training, nutrition, supplements -- everything has advanced by multiples. It's been fun to watch.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-07-2024, 05:07 PM   #39653
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Jags ran a fumble back that would have put the game away that was inexplicably blown dead. Play could not be challenged because of the phantom whistle. One of the worst screw jobs in NFL history. Jags would have led 27 to 10 in 4th but instead went 3 and out and NE scored back to back TDs to win.
Thanks. I knew I remembered some ****ery in the game.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:42 PM   #39654
Banned!

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:44 PM   #39655
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Is this real
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:57 PM   #39656
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Is this real
No, it's Iowa!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:07 AM   #39657
Banned!

Quote:
Is this real
It is on Sunday.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:36 AM   #39658
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Is this real
My love for the KC Chiefs is real
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:46 AM   #39659
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Come, my love, I'll tell you a tale
Of a boy and girl and their love story
And how he loved her, oh, so much
And all the charms she did possess
Now this did happen once upon a time
When things were not so complex
And how he worshiped the ground she walked
And when he looked in her eyes, he became obsessed
My love is like a storybook story
But it's as real as the feelings I feel
It's as real as the feelings I feel
This love was stronger than the powers so dark
A prince could have within his keeping
His spells to weave and steal a heart
Within her breast, but only sleeping
He said, "Don't you know I love you, oh, so much
And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?"
She said, "Don't you know that storybook loves
Always have a happy ending"?
Then he swooped her up just like in the books
And on his stallion they rode away
Old 02-08-2024, 01:24 AM   #39660
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
NOICE!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.