Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 03:19 PM   #3946
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I realized that DHop's career has come full circle. He was drafted by Houston and may end his career with former Houston; Tennessee.
That’s more of an oddly shaped circle drawn by an uncoordinated 6 year old.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:37 PM   #3947
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

He’s nothing but a brokedick to me now. Meh, Chiefs should just roll with what they currently have LFG
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 04:15 PM   #3948
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Let's put the O/U at 5,000 yards for PM.

Presuming that he plays 17 games, how many of you are looking to take the under there? Even with this WR corp, untested as it may be, I think he goes past 5K with relative ease.

I just can't bring myself to go out there borrowing worry.
He’ll go over that.

The WR room isn’t top heavy, but I don’t see any of these guys as trash like we have in years past. Feels like we have several guys who could believably hit 700-ish yards.

Mahomes is just a different animal. Give him a good OL (check) and he’ll keep the play alive long enough for guys to get open. With his vision and ability to contort to throw accurately to anyone from anywhere, it doesn’t matter which guy gets open. Mahomes will find them.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 04:18 PM   #3949
Choco Favre

Our line is damn good.

DEANDRE HOPKINS IS A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 04:46 PM   #3950
Needs more middle fingers

Dude is gonna finish his career watching the playoffs from home.

But, for the most part we all knew he was always about the money. He's been that way his whole career.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:07 PM   #3951
pie is never free

All this really means to me, is that Reid gets the chance to really go through this already big receiver room with a fine tooth comb

There is tons of potential already here, and this machine is so well oiled by now that I have no doubt whatsoever that we're gonna have an extremely diverse and dynamic group

Moving on without a care in the world...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:09 PM   #3952
MVP

Paging DJBill, you're wanted in this thread. I'd like to discuss the possibility of you writing some fanfic for me. You were able to convince way too many CPers that you had inside info, so I would like to use those talents for my own good.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:12 PM   #3953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers;17020068[B
]All this really means to me, is that Reid gets the chance to really go through this already big receiver room with a fine tooth comb[/B]

There is tons of potential already here, and this machine is so well oiled by now that I have no doubt whatsoever that we're gonna have an extremely diverse and dynamic group

Moving on without a care in the world...
This is one of the main reasons I didn't want anything to do with him. We have too many young guys that need to show what they can do. DHop just takes playing time away from those guys and stunts growth.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:15 PM   #3954
Supporter

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT YET?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:18 PM   #3955
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

via GIPHY

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:18 PM   #3956
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Not until DJBill gets his sorry ass in here and takes his medicine
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:33 PM   #3957
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This is one of the main reasons I didn't want anything to do with him. We have too many young guys that need to show what they can do. DHop just takes playing time away from those guys and stunts growth.
Not gonna lie, I'd be stoked to have him

But this way is going to be more satisfying than just hiring the priciest mercenary on the market IMO, we get to watch this eclectic, ragtag amalgam of youth come together and grow

This group is gonna shock people, can't wait
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:35 PM   #3958
MVP

I'll have you know DJ Bill's uncle works at Nintendo
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2023, 06:23 PM   #3959
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'll have you know DJ Bill's uncle works at Nintendo
He works with the dad of every kid I hated in elementary school then.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-17-2023, 08:55 PM   #3960
Diablo Negro

Lol wants a ring then signs with. Team who won’t make the playoffs.

Hell we might pick him up at the trade deadline for a bag of donuts.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.