Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 02:57 PM   #3931
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Aight, who the **** is in charge of dusting around here? Seriously, wtf is with all this dust getting in my eye?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:06 PM   #3932
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
According to Brandon Marshall, Swift got Kanye kicked out of the SB. God i hope it's true.

Brandon Marshall said that Taylor swift allegedly got Kanye west kicked out of the Super Bowl �� ��: @IAMATHLETEpod pic.twitter.com/KZkOief0P3— Shannonnn sharpes Burner (PARODY Account) (@shannonsharpeee) February 13, 2024

https://x.com/shannonsharpeee/status...607683309?s=20
I mean anything is possible. But what's more likely? Swift seeing Kanye in that seat (presumably after the game starts as most celebrities likely don't sit down til kickoff), calling someone in to the suite, and pointing him out and asking him to be kicked out for a 20 year old beef, and the stadium security actually kicked him out, in the age of cell phone video for everything. Or Brandon Marshall pulling shit out of his ass for clicks.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:09 PM   #3933
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
According to Brandon Marshall, Swift got Kanye kicked out of the SB. God i hope it's true.

https://x.com/shannonsharpeee/status...607683309?s=20
Man, I hope this actually happened. It would be the textbook example of using your powers for good!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:10 PM   #3934
MER

Well,

You can't get kicked out if you aren't in.
Soooo

Kanye buys a ticket for some other seat and then tries to buy the seat from whoever got the seat in front of Taylor.

That works in crazy land.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:13 PM   #3935
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You can't get kicked out if you aren't in.
Soooo

Kanye buys a ticket for some other seat and then tries to buy the seat from whoever got the seat in front of Taylor.

That works in crazy land.
Uh, we are talking about Las Vegas here....

But sadly, I suspect that if this was true West would have already tweeted about it a thousand times.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:16 PM   #3936

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I mean anything is possible. But what's more likely? Swift seeing Kanye in that seat (presumably after the game starts as most celebrities likely don't sit down til kickoff), calling someone in to the suite, and pointing him out and asking him to be kicked out for a 20 year old beef, and the stadium security actually kicked him out, in the age of cell phone video for everything. Or Brandon Marshall pulling shit out of his ass for clicks.

Sure. But apparently he was in fact at the game. Did Brandon Marshall make this all up? Maybe. But we do know that Kanye was in fact there and wearing one of his stupid masks.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM   #3937
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Ok... dammit. That was sweet.

Still wish they hadn't cut to her as often as they did, especially that 90 second shot of her and Kelce while 51 other guys were celebrating their victory, but if that is the price for those dudes to have that moment with their family... then so be it.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM   #3938
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post

He did also say that Kanye was wearing a mask with his logo on it and if anything is advertised during the Super Bowl the NFL is going to want to get paid for it. I can see them kicking Kanye out for that and maybe Taylor just pointed it out for them more so than giving him the boot for upsetting her.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:46 PM   #3939
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Detox, I have to admit, I knew nothing about the rivalries between pop stars these days and just how serious their respective fans take it. I’m glad your wife keeps up with it and you brought it here.

It’s pretty fascinating.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2024, 04:52 PM   #3940

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Detox, I have to admit, I knew nothing about the rivalries between pop stars these days and just how serious their respective fans take it. I’m glad your wife keeps up with it and you brought it here.

It’s pretty fascinating.
Bro, I get the gossip on the daily because it's my wife's favorite social media "thing". So she's always talking my ear off about the latest. She was irate that Ice Spice was at the game with Taylor, because, again, fan/pop star drama. Everytime they'd pan to Taylor i'd hear, "Uggghhhh why is she even there????"
Old 02-13-2024, 05:01 PM   #3941
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Bro, I get the gossip on the daily because it's my wife's favorite social media "thing". So she's always talking my ear off about the latest. She was irate that Ice Spice was at the game with Taylor, because, again, fan/pop star drama. Everytime they'd pan to Taylor i'd hear, "Uggghhhh why is she even there????"
That’s hilarious. I think we need a thread dedicated to this stuff. I’m now trying to understand diss tracks between artists and what they are actually saying about one another. I know (but don’t understand) the Megan Thee Stallion vs Nicki Minaj stuff going on. And Drake apparently put the squeeze on Alicia Keys and that started some other rumble.

Perhaps in the media center?!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2024, 05:07 PM   #3942
Kind of a mod

Quote:
My level of pop culture awareness: when I saw that Ice Spice was joining Taylor in the booth, my first assumption was that she was one of the Spice Girls.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:09 PM   #3943

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
That’s hilarious. I think we need a thread dedicated to this stuff. I’m now trying to understand diss tracks between artists and what they are actually saying about one another. I know (but don’t understand) the Megan Thee Stallion vs Nicki Minaj stuff going on. And Drake apparently put the squeeze on Alicia Keys and that started some other rumble.

Perhaps in the media center?!
Ahahaha, that'd be funny.

I assume you're referring to Megan Thee Stallion's latest diss track "HISS" that ended up going #1 on the Billboard top 100 last week. (According to my wife, some of the biggest stan armies joined forces and streamed the shit out of it to stick it to Minaj).

Yeah...lol. Sadly i know way too much about that shit.

Everyday when i get home from work my wife and I go outside and smoke a blunt, she busts out her phone and gives me the latest. She broke down that entire song for me and all the drama around literally every lyric. Then had me listen to a number of Nicki's cocaine fueled rants. That's ok, because it's a trade off. Tonight she'll have to listen to how much of a bad ass Nick Allegretti is and full of shit Mike Florio is.

If you haven't heard any of Nicki's cocaine fueled rants, holy shit that chick is a train wreck.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:12 PM   #3944

Quote:
My level of pop culture awareness: when I saw that Ice Spice was joining Taylor in the booth, my first assumption was that she was one of the Spice Girls.
Wait, does this mean she's not?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:16 PM   #3945
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Wait, does this mean she's not?
Correct. Ice Spice is a modern rapper who only became popular in the past few years. She wasn't even born when the Spice Girls were popular.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.