Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:37 PM   #3931
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
And why the **** does everyone keep comparing me to Dad!
peas?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #3932
EvOlVeD

ive got skewered lamb forequarter chops on a bed of rosemary, thyme and onions, garlic. balsamic vinegarette glaze. diced potatoes, celery, carrot, and cabbage.

all baking in the oven for the next two hours or so.

oh, and home made cornbread (corn meal here is 'polenta' fyi)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0481.JPG
Views:	409
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	112802  

Last edited by Nickhead; 09-04-2016 at 01:05 AM..
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:20 AM   #3933
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
ive got skewered lamb forequarter chops on a bed of rosemary, thyme and onions, garlic. balsamic vinegarette glaze. diced potatoes, celery, carrot, and cabbage.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #3934
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:22 AM   #3935
www.nfl-forecast.com

That looks really, really good.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:26 AM   #3936
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
That looks really, really good.

Thanks. Turned out really good. Wife's first attempt at biscuits. They spread out instead of up, but we're still really fluffy and tasty.

Added a little Aleppo pepper to the gravy, was a really nice change up from crushed red.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:39 AM   #3937
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post

Me love lamb long time!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:56 PM   #3938
Politically Incorrect

After Nickhead's photo of lamb, I went to my favorite kabob place for lunch today and had an Afghan kabob super combo of Lamb, Chicken, and Keema (spicy beef) with chickpeas side dish and a potato, peas and curry samosa to start. So damn filling and great unique flavors.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #3939
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
After Nickhead's photo of lamb, I went to my favorite kabob place for lunch today and had an Afghan kabob super combo of Lamb, Chicken, and Keema (spicy beef) with chickpeas side dish and a potato, peas and curry samosa to start. So damn filling and great unique flavors.

What is this? ^^^^
Old 09-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #3940
EvOlVeD

anyone been to greek cuisine before? its in overland park off college boulevard and 110th? when i worked in lenexa i used to eat there at least twice a week.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #3941
pie is never free

Two smallish chuck eye steaks pan fried with real butter, olive oil, black pepper and garlic

Steak fries

Caesar salad with fresh garden tomato

Easy peasy but hits the spot every time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #3942
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What is this? ^^^^
Never had a samosa? The culinary king?

Think an Indian empanada, or a curry toasted ravioli.

Savory, usually curried inside. Deep fried phyllo [like baklava/spinakopita] exterior
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:32 PM   #3943
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Never had a samosa? The culinary king?

Think an Indian empanada, or a curry toasted ravioli.

Savory, usually curried inside. Deep fried phyllo [like baklava/spinakopita] exterior

I've had many an empanada. Don't think I've ever had a samosa. Sounds great, though.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:33 PM   #3944
Supporter

Quote:
I've had many an empanada. Don't think I've ever had a samosa. Sounds great, though.
Much like any 'appetizer' type, quality can vary wildly.

Think empenada, ravioli, egg roll, crab rangoon, pizza roll, etc.

There are great ones, and there's dough with filling, . . . meh. Particularly, I've had bland mildly curried potato and pea samosa that are 90% starch with a little kick.

The phyllo gives most samosas a leg up, though. Samosas and spanokopita bites are a couple of my favorite apps.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #3945
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
What is this? ^^^^
It's a sambosa- an Afghan samosa

A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/), or samoosa, is a fried or baked dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, macaroni, noodles or minced meat (lamb, beef or chicken).[1] Pine nuts can also be added. Its size and consistency may vary, but typically it is distinctly triangular or tetrahedral in shape. Indian samosas are usually vegetarian, and often accompanied by a mint sauce chutney.[2][3][unreliable source?] Samosas are a popular entrée, appetizer or snack in the local cuisines of the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Southwest Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, the Horn of Africa, East Africa and North Africa. Due to cultural diffusion and emigration from these areas, samosas in today's world are also prepared in other regions.