Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #3916
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
Which one is a guy?
Yeah, I thought they were both women.

I wonder what causes a woman to attempt to murder another woman in a subway station with lots of people around. That's not very thoughtful.

I wonder what subway it is. I thought it was interesting that everyone stepped back. I guess they didn't want to get blood on their clothes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #3917
pie is never free

Quote:
Which one is a guy?
I thought the victim was, but a closer look makes me not so sure.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #3918
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

I wonder what causes a woman to attempt to murder another woman in a subway station with lots of people around. That's not very thoughtful.

I wonder what subway it is. I thought it was interesting that everyone stepped back. I guess they didn't want to get blood on their clothes.
She probably took the last potato chip or cookie or something.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #3919
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

what are you....Jack Handey?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 12-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #3920
Damn it feels good.

So good.

SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 12-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #3921
Y'all are brutalizin' me!

Quote:
Which one is a guy?
I'm shocked that there's been no "The one that you find attractive." Cross-thread humor on this yet.

You know we mostly agree on that sort of thing, but this place is slipping.

Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.Chest Rockwell would the whole thing.

Old 12-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #3922
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't know where to put this one. But I hope that lady got her ass beaten.

Uh...that lady got put in jail for some time, I'm fairly certain.

That's attempted murder, kiddos - no two ways about it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #3923
MVP

This clip is old but a few of these crack me up. Some are stupid though.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 12-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #3924

Karma wins...

Looks like the victim just walked on out of the tunnel. The attacker had her legs crushed under the train and is facing 20 years for attempted murder.

Bad move, sporto.

EDIT: To answer rainman's question - coworkers where the woman that was shoved was dating the attacker's ex-boyfriend. Women are !@#$ing nuts, man.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #3925
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Karma wins...

Looks like the victim just walked on out of the tunnel. The attacker had her legs crushed under the train and is facing 20 years for attempted murder.

Bad move, sporto.

Excellent.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #3926
On the inside

GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #3927
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post

Cats are awesome.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #3928
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
I'm shocked that there's been no "The one that you find attractive." Cross-thread humor on this yet.

You know we mostly agree on that sort of thing, but this place is slipping.

Wow. ;-)
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 12-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #3929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Cats are awesome.
I won't ever have a cat, but if I did, it would be a Scottish Fold.

Those damn cats are just frustratingly cute...

Old 12-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #3930
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I won't ever have a cat, but if I did, it would be a Scottish Fold.

Those damn cats are just frustratingly cute...
The Folds are awesome. They're also terribly difficult to find without paying an assload of money.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread