Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:40 PM   #3901
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
They can honestly trade for Hardman give Rice starter snaps and be completely fine with the this defense.

Something tells me that wouldn't be enough for the whiny bunch though.
I mean, we covered the ****ing spread. I have no clue what Chief Fan actually wants. Clearly, 5-1 isn't good enough.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:40 PM   #3902
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Tonight was an exhibition in poorly designed manufactured touches and focusing on Kelce. It feels sad that this is the route they decided to go in this game. Would’ve much rather them tried to get some rhythm downfield with the receivers, but that was clearly never remotely in focus.
I agree. It was a great time to unleash Rashee. He clearly should've had more than 4 catches/targets tonight.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:40 PM   #3903
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
They were bad with or without it. Rice will be the only WR of this group on the team in two years
Do you think that was more on the receivers or Reid?

I don’t think it’s even close. Plenty of other times it was the receivers, but not tonight. (And yes, I realize they’re not mutually exclusive.)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:40 PM   #3904
Veteran

Quote:
Tonight was an exhibition in poorly designed manufactured touches and focusing on Kelce. It feels sad that this is the route they decided to go in this game. Would’ve much rather them tried to get some rhythm downfield with the receivers, but that was clearly never remotely in focus.
to be fair, Kelce wasnt really much of a factor in the second half
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-12-2023, 09:40 PM   #3905
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The WRs accounted for just 103 yards tonight. On 9 receptions.

If you subtract Rices yards (72), the WRs gained just 31 yards. And just one TD. Against one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Why subtract Rice he's a WR you stupid ****
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:41 PM   #3906
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Why would you subtract Rice’s yards?

Is this your clown statistics again?

And wasn’t one of your arguments that Kelce is falling off despite his 100yd+ game?
Reminds me of a famous Reddit post where some clown did a bunch of gymnastics to show Mahomes had "regressed to the mean"
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM   #3907
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
They were bad with or without it. Rice looks good though.
Rice looks explosive.

I don't know what the **** they're trying to do with Toney. They need to quit with the cute shit.

MVS has been MIA.

No Ross. Boo.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM   #3908
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
exactly, get him the ball in space..
They're trying everything to get the ball in Toney's hands, and it's all failing spectacularly. He looks slow, and I think it's time to consider that Toney isn't who we hoped he was.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM   #3909
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That reminds me of BWillie using the qualifier of "other than Rice" when comparing our WRs to the Pats.

Pretty soon the people saying Veach can't draft WRs will have to add that every time too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM   #3910
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Rice is good.
Skyy is not.
Toney is meh.
Watson might be hurt?
Ross is MIA.
MVS is SUPER MIA.

I'd like to see something done before the trade deadline.
Ross I don't think is even getting snaps.

MVS is DEFINITELY getting snaps and cannot be found. WHERE THE **** IS THIS GUY?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM   #3911
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Yep.

Our issues on O are a combo of 15 not playing well, the situational playcalling being ass and the WR struggling to gain Patrick’s trust.
I think that is a really fair assessment. Not sure what is going on with Pat but I know he will figure it out. We need to get Rice in the starting unit and give Ross more plays.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:43 PM   #3912
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He's gone completely insane.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:43 PM   #3913
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Why would you subtract Rice’s yards?

Is this your clown statistics again?

And wasn’t one of your arguments that Kelce is falling off despite his 100yd+ game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Wait, wait, wait.

So now we're removing Rice's 72 yards?

'Subtract" might have been the wrong word. 'Set aside' might be a better way to put it. The point I was trying to make is that besides Rashee Rice, our WRs were invisible.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:43 PM   #3914
Inmem 2.0

I don't think Patrick was great tonight. I swear it's like he just gets bored against bad teams and just does wtf shit
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:44 PM   #3915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
'Subtract" might have been the wrong word. 'Set aside' might be a better way to put it. The point I was trying to make is that besides Rashee Rice, our WRs were invisible.
We had a couple of years where outside of Hill, our WR's were invisible. We didn't subtract Hill's catches and yards.

You've gone way over the edge.