Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-14-2020, 07:12 PM   #39046
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The permanent 10% unemployment is a total nothingburger. Right.

Also going to be amusing to see a good number of those current WFH jobs get offshored.
I generally agree with you, but thus far the economy has outperformed expectations every month after the initial hit. Time will tell how it plays out in the end, but it still wouldn't surprise me to see things come back more than everyone expects.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:48 PM   #39047
Supporter

Shit just got real.

The security guard at our elementary charter school campus passed away from COVID-19 yesterday.

He was a genuinely nice, sweet man and all the kids loved him.

He was a husband, father and grandfather.

Dead at age 52.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:05 PM   #39048
Mod Team

I put wasabi paste on my tongue and can't taste a thing.

This shit is ****ing wack!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:06 PM   #39049
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I put wasabi paste on my tongue and can't taste a thing.

This shit is ****ing wack!
You get your results yet?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:10 PM   #39050
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
You get your results yet?

Have you seen how the state of AZ is handling this?!?!? Most results are 10-14 days out for the general public. Since I work in healthcare they will attempt to return in 2-5 days.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:14 PM   #39051
Supporter

Quote:

Have you seen how the state of AZ is handling this?!?!? Most results are 10-14 days out for the general public. Since I work in healthcare they will attempt to return in 2-5 days.
Have you tried to see a doctor? Can you breathe at all through your nose?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:15 PM   #39052
Supporter

So a friend works in a bar\restaurant. She was told about two weeks ago a cook thought he might have Covid. He had a fever, cough, the whole 9 yards. They shut the place down for cleaning and had 200 people tested when all was said and done. Not 1 positive.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:17 PM   #39053
Mod Team

Quote:
Have you tried to see a doctor? Can you breathe at all through your nose?
Have a seen a doctor? I went to an urgent care to be evaluated and swabbed. All my symptoms line up with COVID so they swabbed me. I have 3 other co-workers out with confirmed positive COVID tests. One of my co-workers is in the hospital on 15L of oxygen after he got COVID PNA around day 11 at home.

The nasal congestion sometimes lessens where I can breathe through my left nostril, but the right is completely blocked always right now.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:25 PM   #39054
Supporter

Quote:
Have a seen a doctor? I went to an urgent care to be evaluated and swabbed. All my symptoms line up with COVID so they swabbed me. I have 3 other co-workers out with confirmed positive COVID tests. One of my co-workers is in the hospital on 15L of oxygen after he got COVID PNA around day 11 at home.

The nasal congestion sometimes lessens where I can breathe through my left nostril, but the right is completely blocked always right now.
Well I hope you don't have it but damn, anyone with allergies can have all the symptoms of Covid save maybe the fever. Crazy.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:31 PM   #39055
Mod Team

Quote:
Well I hope you don't have it but damn, anyone with allergies can have all the symptoms of Covid save maybe the fever. Crazy.
I promise it’s not allergies. Could be a head cold but it’s very unlikely seeing my recent exposure to 3 coworkers.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:35 PM   #39056
Supporter

Quote:
I promise it’s not allergies. Could be a head cold but it’s very unlikely seeing my recent exposure to 3 coworkers.
what you have said sounds like a sinus infection to me. No fever, no cough, can't breathe, can't smell or taste. It sucks, I've been there and it lasted almost 2 weeks. It finally took antibiotics to knock it out. But yeah, if you have been huffing the Rona who knows.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:37 PM   #39057
Mod Team

Quote:
what you have said sounds like a sinus infection to me. No fever, no cough, can't breathe, can't smell or taste. It sucks, I've been there and it lasted almost 2 weeks. It finally took antibiotics to knock it out. But yeah, if you have been huffing the Rona who knows.
Ok Dr Olathe.

I’ll let you know when my results are in.

I get a sinus infection at the same time my coworkers get COVID.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 09:39 PM   #39058
New and Improved

Quote:
Ok Dr Olathe.

pete/ you shouldn't have been wearing that mask.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:41 PM   #39059
Supporter

Quote:
Ok Dr Olathe.

**** you, lew. I was just saying and possibly trying to ease your mind a bit that it could be something other than Rona. I mean ****, a guy a friend of mine works with had fever, cough, fatigue, the whole smear and was convinced he had Rona. To the point he caused almost 200 people to have to get tested and not a single person had it.

I hope you don't have it but you need to remember other things can hit you besides Covid.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:44 PM   #39060
Starter

Quote:
**** you, lew. I was just saying and possibly trying to ease your mind a bit that it could be something other than Rona. I mean ****, a guy a friend of mine works with had fever, cough, fatigue, the whole smear and was convinced he had Rona. To the point he caused almost 200 people to have to get tested and not a single person had it.

I hope you don't have it but you need to remember other things can hit you besides Covid.
Better to have those people be tested and be wrong than to assume its not COVID and be wrong.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.