Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:14 PM   #3886
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Romeo Langford has officially ruled out Louisville. Down to Indiana, Vandy, and us.

Newman going crazy in this tourney and declaring would be the final domino to fall to make this happen IMO.
grimes, McCormick, Dotson, DeSousa, Lawson bros, Doke etc.

I could see how he would go someplace with less competition for playing time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:23 PM   #3887
Supporter

I would much rather Newman decide to stay than ANY recruit commit to playing here.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:00 PM   #3888
MVP

Don't forget Charlie Moore.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:17 PM   #3889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Don't forget Charlie Moore.
he was a top 100 or 75 player wasn’t he? Man the 2018-19 class is loaded.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:26 PM   #3890
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
grimes, McCormick, Dotson, DeSousa, Lawson bros, Doke etc.

I could see how he would go someplace with less competition for playing time.
Langford will have no issue with playing time anywhere. The nba has changed things lately. Guys aren’t scared off by being on loaded rosters. It’s almost celebrated anymore.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:27 PM   #3891

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Would almost rather see Newman stay a year and take another run at a FF with Doke and Silvio. I don't know precisely nothing about Langford, but I assume he'll be a one-and-done.
At this point, I’ll take Newman over Langford...but Langford is one hell of a consolation prize!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:09 PM   #3892
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
he was a top 100 or 75 player wasn’t he? Man the 2018-19 class is loaded.
Charlie Moore was #55 in Rivals.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:35 PM   #3893
BOOM!1!

Can anyone even guess who may start next year? I'll assume Newman leaves -- was a big rumor that he'd always be one and done here at KU.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:44 PM   #3894
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Can anyone even guess who may start next year? I'll assume Newman leaves -- was a big rumor that he'd always be one and done here at KU.
Doke, Dotson, Grimes and Lawson are virtual locks.

I don't know that Vick or Newman return. If either does he starts. If both, Grimes to bench.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:39 PM   #3895
In Search of a Life

I’d like Vick and Newman to stay but probably unlikely
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #3896

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Doke, Dotson, Grimes and Lawson are virtual locks.

I don't know that Vick or Newman return. If either does he starts. If both, Grimes to bench.
so McCormack, the 34th ranked recruit in the nation, the one who picked KU over Duke, is going to sit on the bench?
Old 03-28-2018, 07:52 PM   #3897

Quote:
so McCormack, the 34th ranked recruit in the nation, the one who picked KU over Duke, is going to sit on the bench?
He’ll probably be our 4th big after Doke, Lawson, and De Sousa. We’re going to be loaded.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:52 PM   #3898
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Yep. That's exactly what this 34th ranked dude who picked us over Duke did. For two seasons:

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #3899

Here’s my guess at the starting lineup for next year. I’m assuming Vick stays, but Newman leaves.

1-Moore
2-Vick
3-Grimes
4-Lawson
5-Azubuike

Bench:
F-De Sousa
F/C-McCormack
G/F-Lawson
G-Dotson
G-Garrett
F-Lightfoot (RS)

If Vick leaves, I would guess KJ Lawson Starts.

If we sign Langford and Vick leaves, Langford starts.

I don’t see Self starting Dotson over Moore at first.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:14 PM   #3900

I expect next year to be the most loaded roster we’ve had since 2009-2010