Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-17-2023, 07:23 PM   #376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Yes, I love your choices! Count me in! LOVE the new Saxon - The Pilgrimage

Reminds me a lot of Crusader, of of my favorites from them.
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:34 PM   #377
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
Yeah it came out really small it’s supposed to be cheers. Nice list I would add Motörhead, Saxon, Armored Saint, Clutch, Black Label Society, Wasp, Rainbow, Montrose, Skidrow and Slayer
Ok, check this...

Black Label Society

Skid Row

Motörhead

WASP

Armored Saint

Rainbow

Queensr˙che

Rammstein

Last edited by Stryker; 04-17-2023 at 08:35 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:45 PM   #378
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Catheter
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 07:47 PM   #379
Starter

Y'all should check out Edguy, their album Hellfire Club is one of those you can listen through and have no bad songs. Reminds me of Iron Maiden tbh.

Speaking of Iron Maiden, check out Cradle of Filth's cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-17-2023, 07:52 PM   #380
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I have a minor set back not going into details but catheters suck.

Other bight side you van binge watch your favorite Netflix show and an not miss a beat. You can go out for drinks and not waste valuable time going to the bathroom.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 07:53 PM   #381
In Mahomes I trust!

Volbeat

Airbourne

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2023, 08:07 PM   #382
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
The worst thing about getting old is if you see each other naked the last thing on your mind is sex.
Well my wife is 8 years younger than me so she still rocks! She is 52 and fine as wine! Kids are all gone so it is just her and I
Old 04-17-2023, 08:45 PM   #383
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
Y'all should check out Edguy, their album Hellfire Club is one of those you can listen through and have no bad songs. Reminds me of Iron Maiden tbh.

Speaking of Iron Maiden, check out Cradle of Filth's cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name.
The singer does sound a lot like Bruce Dickinson. I do like them.
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-17-2023, 10:19 PM   #384
My Mamma Says

Quote:
The worst thing about getting old is if you see each other naked the last thing on your mind is sex.
My wife is still hot as hell... We do it every Sunday nite...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 10:24 PM   #385
Veteran

[QUOTE=Kman34;16906296]My wife is still hot as hell... We do it every Sunday nite...[/QUOTE.
We used to do it all the time nowadays I’m lucky if I get it twice a day.
Old 04-17-2023, 11:04 PM   #386
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I did something this weekend for the first time in my life at close to 60 years old: I gave myself a complete haircut using one of those men's grooming kits.

I was nervous as hell thinking I was going to hack out a huge patch of hair somewhere in the back of my head in error. By using one of the plastic guide attachments I was able to control the depth and not **** it up. Even trimmed up my neck with just the razor part minus the attachment.

I had let my hair go wild and it was a long, stringy mess that made me look like a cross between a crazed Nick Nolte and Larry of the Three .

When I was done, cleaned up all the hair and flushed it down the toilet, I jumped in the shower.

I was shocked how great it came out. Better than some haircuts I got in the past including a butchering I took one time at Supercuts.

I'm pretty sure only old people do this and then brag that they saved $30 bucks.
I haven't paid for a haircut in 25 years.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 11:59 PM   #387
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That's a hell of a schedule for anyone, of any age.

Don't die working.
❤️ This is only while they're young. I don't like my kids thinking i like working more than i like momming. I really don't.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2023, 07:55 AM   #388
MVP

Letting you all know I turned 60 yesterday.
People always tell me "you haven't changed appearance a bit". Well I have looked 60 years old since I was 23.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:25 AM   #389
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
My wife is still hot as hell... We do it every Sunday nite...
Photos or it didn't happen. Videos would be acceptable as well.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2023, 08:27 AM   #390
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder how long we'll use the phrase "hang the phone up". 99 percent of the population does not actually "hang up" their phone, and I bet 50 percent have never done so. Will the phrase survive forever due to habit, or at some point will a more accurate phrase take over?
I'll hang up and listen
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.