Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2023, 02:20 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Drue Tranquill to Chiefs

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:39 AM   #376
In Search of a Life

He's a good player.

I think we've seen though when Gay is playing well the upside for him is just as high as any offball LB'er in the league.

I'd prefer Gay and Bolton to stay together but that probably just won't happen so I'd keep Drue and slide him into the Gay role.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:42 AM   #377
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I wish we could keep everyone for the next 2-3 years and just go on an insane run, but alas...
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:49 AM   #378
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I wish we could keep everyone for the next 2-3 years and just go on an insane run, but alas...
Trade Chris, bring back Tranquil and Edwards for 2 years, pay a decent price for proven vet WR and pay Sneed. Then have extra draft picks.

Profit
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:52 AM   #379
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm already excited about us spending money on a WR this off-season, letting Snead/Tranquill and/or Edwards walk and then hearing all the griping about how we let the defense get worse...

We'll probably by 5-1 or so when the complaining really gears up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:54 AM   #380
Most Valuable Villain

This is easily, IMO, Veach's best FA signing this offseason.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:58 AM   #381

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This is easily, IMO, Veach's best FA signing this offseason.
Book has yet to be written.

I think looking back it could still be Omenihu. He could be a REAL problem for teams as the season progresses. That interior rush is insane and we just saw what Spags can do with a fully armed and operational battle station.

The edge to edge versatility on the DL is really unique and Omenihu is a big part of it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:59 AM   #382
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm already excited about us spending money on a WR this off-season, letting Snead/Tranquill and/or Edwards walk and then hearing all the griping about how we let the defense get worse...

I think keeping Sneed on the team is pretty important. I know how good Veach is at drafting CBs, but only 1 has been better than Sneed and I'd like to keep Sneed and McD together for a long time. I think those 2 are a huge reason for the D being so good.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:02 PM   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think keeping Sneed on the team is pretty important. I know how good Veach is at drafting CBs, but only 1 has been better than Sneed and I'd like to keep Sneed and McD together for a long time. I think those 2 are a huge reason for the D being so good.
Only issue with Sneed I really have is that he's older than you realize. A 3 year extension is 27, 28 and 29 and a lot of corners fall off pretty hard at 28/29 yrs old.

I don't mind approaching him but if he's looking at/near the top of the market, I think I'd have to just wish him well and move along.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:07 PM   #384
In Search of a Life

Sneed is good for a solid 2-3 penalties a game but it’s worth it since he’s as lockdown as you can get
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:10 PM   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Sneed is good for a solid 2-3 penalties a game but it’s worth it since he’s as lockdown as you can get
Sneed has played 50 career NFL games.

He's been penalized 28 times.

I think your math needs a little work.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:13 PM   #386
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Trade Chris, bring back Tranquil and Edwards for 2 years, pay a decent price for proven vet WR and pay Sneed. Then have extra draft picks.

Profit
This.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-10-2023, 12:25 PM   #387
In Search of a Life

Quote:

If I could keep those 3 for letting Jones walk, I would.

Sneed has made it this far, he's gonna wanna hit the market and we need the tag and trade for Jones to recoup some picks.

So I don't see it being in the cards.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:26 PM   #388
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Book has yet to be written.

I think looking back it could still be Omenihu. He could be a REAL problem for teams as the season progresses. That interior rush is insane and we just saw what Spags can do with a fully armed and operational battle station.

The edge to edge versatility on the DL is really unique and Omenihu is a big part of it.
Really need FAU to come on strong down the stretch here.

If you could get him out there with Omenihu, JOnes and Karlaftis, that would be nice.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:32 PM   #389
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:

lol...

Personally, I'm fine with letting Snead go. It's Charvarious Ward all over again. I love what he brings, but factoring in the number of concussions, the amount of penalties, and our ability to draft and develop the CB position, and I'm totally fine letting someone else pay him.

Tranquil I'd like to keep, but he may be pricing himself out.

Edwards has been a fun development this year as he has a knack for finding the ball. Not sure what he'll cost to retain.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:33 PM   #390
In Pat We Trust

Haha. Veach is probably going to ship them both off for picks which will initially be received with many tears and much gnashing of teeth only to end up again at the top of the AFCW and in the hunt for the Super Bowl.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.