Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM  
Supporter

Adrian Peterson Indicted

Reckless/negligent injury to a child. Indicted.

This league may not be able to sustain too many more of these black eyes. It's a mess.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #376
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
FYP
Look your opinion is noted as is mine.

We will see the state of Texas opinion soon enough.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #377
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
What other point in time aside from The Great Depression has 55% of this country been dependent on govt hand outs?

At what other time in recent history have more people not paid taxes than paid taxes?
That's an oddly specific way of looking at whether life is better now than it used to be. I tend to look at things like quality of life, happiness levels, crime rates, murder rates, and things like that. I don't really care how the economic system swirls around the funds as long as people, on average, are happier.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #378
Sideline

Curious, when did Adrian Peterson discussion turn into a debate on tax payers?
Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #379
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon chief View Post
Curious, when did Adrian Peterson discussion turn into a debate on tax payers?

Peterson may go into politics. He would be a shoe-in for Minority Whip.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #380
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That isn't different than anything else that has been said here.

Nobody is advocating just continuing to hit kids.

Fact is if you spank your kids or whip them when they are young and the behavior issues don't go away, no shit that probably isn't working.

Thats not rocket science.
Either does ****ing time out or talking to them. Then what do you do? Just let them run wild? or make them sit in the corner for 30 min?
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #381
Sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Peterson may go into politics. He would be a shoe-in for Minority Whip.
I'll set them up, you knock them out. Well done.
Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #382
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
That's your argument for "times are worse."

My argument was that fewer people using the switch doesn't mean times are worse.

You disagreed with me.

So let's assume times are worse. You would say that not using the switch is partly to blame for that. It affected times being worse.

Therefore, I assume that you believe a child who gets beaten with a switch is more likely to be an adult who doesn't need government programs when they become an adult, I assume because they're more responsible?

I showed my work. Is this correct?
I have never stated "the switch" is the answer. I simply stated that by the standards set here in this thread by many, my dad would be in jail along with my grandfather.

It was stated that today is different. I simply ask is it better than when they were growing up? I fail to see that.

So when you ask about the switch, I say yes, the switch needs to be used more often. Not every case. and not even necessarily the switch itself, just corporal punishment.

But in some areas of this country, the switch is the tool and that is how it has been handed down.

I dont know AP, or really have any reason to like him. I just understand what he was trying to do though I think he handled it poorly and excessively to an extent.

I dont think that level he went overboard equals felony intent. I think he needs a warning and some education.

In other words his intentions weren't completely bad, his execution of those intentions needs work.

That's not hard for reasonable people to understand.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #383
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Who is probably more likely to beat their kids to "teach them a lesson".

The family of doctors or people with high paying jobs and college degrees?

Or the people living in the hood/projects living off of government handouts?
People that are doctors or have high paying jobs pay latino's and black's to raise their kids, who happen to live in the projects. Go figure.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #384
The Lede

Quote:
What punishment is going to teach new skills to a 4 year old pushing other kids down?

And explain how.

I am being serious with this question.
My parents never hit me and I endorse that. If there were any issues to be resolved, mother would start explaining what is and is not acceptable.

Honestly, having to listen to a couple of hours of non-stop talking and the continuous tapping of mother’s index finger on the cherry wood dining room table, was punishment enough.
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #385
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
My parents never hit me and I endorse that. If there were any issues to be resolved, mother would start explaining what is and is not acceptable.

Honestly, having to listen to a couple of hours of non-stop talking and the continuous tapping of mother’s index finger on the cherry wood dining room table, was punishment enough.
I would have took the couple of hours of getting chewed out to mean it just delayed my chores. So its a win win. lol
Old 09-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #386
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
And that, my friend, is why Nanna will never get to play in the NFL.
but dammit she would be the mother****ingest MLB ever
who the **** would block Nanna?
and I bet she could stank eye a TE off a crossing route

we need a Nanna to replace DJ
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #387
Supporter

Quote:

Girls are completely different than boys.

Our daughter is an angel, and listens. Our 2 1/2 year old son needs a pop on his butt when he screws up.

I can't imagine what sick **** would take to lashing their kids.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #388
Diablo Negro

Quote:

I have a daughter who is almost 22. I have never spanker her. Different kids need different things.

I was a kid who pushed the limits all the time. She knew how to get what she wanted by being the good kid. Even if at times it was deceiving.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #389
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I have never stated "the switch" is the answer. I simply stated that by the standards set here in this thread by many, my dad would be in jail along with my grandfather.

It was stated that today is different. I simply ask is it better than when they were growing up? I fail to see that.

So when you ask about the switch, I say yes, the switch needs to be used more often. Not every case. and not even necessarily the switch itself, just corporal punishment.

But in some areas of this country, the switch is the tool and that is how it has been handed down.

I dont know AP, or really have any reason to like him. I just understand what he was trying to do though I think he handled it poorly and excessively to an extent.

I dont think that level he went overboard equals felony intent. I think he needs a warning and some education.

In other words his intentions weren't completely bad, his execution of those intentions needs work.

That's not hard for reasonable people to understand.
So you would disagree with me when I say that regardless of what the culture is in some regions of the country and among some ethnic groups, people should stop using the switch as a discipline measure?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #390
Veteran

Quote:

What do you do if the kid just says "no"? What do you do if they absolutely refuse to do what you say? Put them in time out? What if they refuse? Send them to their room? What if they won't go? What do you do when nothing else works?

I don't have kids. I don't advocate anyone beating their children. I don't even like hearing parents yell at their kids. But I have met kids who were just...monsters. Kids who did whatever they wanted and talked to their parents like they were dogs. I'll never forget the first time I spent the night over at a friends house in the second grade and my friend called his grandmother a ****ing bitch when she tried to get us to go outside.

I know that, ideally, a kid would never get to that point. But life doesn't work like that. Sometimes good people have rotten kids. Sometimes rotten people have great kids.

Do not abuse your kids. But if a smack on the ass is what it takes (when ever everything else has failed!) then so be it.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.