Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2021, 03:34 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trey Smith Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 12-13-2021 at 04:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:45 AM   #376
Supporter

Niang might know all of the plays but it’s one thing to have the knowledge and it’s another to execute without the slightest bit of hesitation.

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Veach absolutely stacked the offensive line room, so regardless of who starts Week 1 at right guard and right tackle, the upgrade to the offensive line will be clearly evident.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:49 AM   #377
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Niang might know all of the plays but it’s one thing to have the knowledge and it’s another to execute without the slightest bit of hesitation.

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Veach absolutely stacked the offensive line room, so regardless of who starts Week 1 at right guard and right tackle, the upgrade to the offensive line will be clearly evident.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:54 AM   #378
MVP

Understanding that it's unlikely that Reid lets 3 rookies/first year guys start on the right side. I'll consider it a win if either Smith or Niang find a spot with the 1s. I'd prefer it be Niang just because hes already a year older than where he could have started. But if we can get either of these guys starter reps this early its a win for the organization.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:59 AM   #379
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Looked at the pictures from practice on the Chiefs website - Smith was running as the starter at RG. LDT 2nd team.
You gonna be changing your AVI since the he sleeps with the fishes?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:02 PM   #380
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
So you don't want him on the team even though he did well on the right side because he didn't do well on the left side? Interesting logic there.
I disagree he did well on the right side, either.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:05 PM   #381
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea that’s an awful take to say the least.
You don't get to talk about offensive line anymore, given how insanely wrong you were all ****ing offseason.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:12 PM   #382
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
You don't get to talk about offensive line anymore, given how insanely wrong you were all ****ing offseason.
How was I “insanely wrong all offseason”?

Because I didn’t think they would rebuild the entire OL in one offseason? I absolutely wasn’t the only one, and it wasn’t that I was against doing so, it just seemed unrealistic. If that’s what you’re referring to, I’m more than happy to be wrong about that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:16 PM   #383
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I disagree he did well on the right side, either.
Then you’re a ****ing clueless idiot. He didn’t even give up a sack.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:17 PM   #384
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How was I “insanely wrong all offseason”?

Because I didn’t think they would rebuild the entire OL in one offseason? I absolutely wasn’t the only one, and it wasn’t that I was against doing so, it just seemed unrealistic. If that’s what you’re referring to, I’m more than happy to be wrong about that.
I still don't get why y'all thought it was all that unrealistic. Veach did a similar dismantle and rebuild in the 2019 off season with the defense.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:19 PM   #385

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:21 PM   #386
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I still don't get why y'all thought it was all that unrealistic. Veach did a similar dismantle and rebuild in the 2019 off season with the defense.
Because at the time, Fisher and Schwartz were both under contract, and they were talking as if they’d both be back.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:33 PM   #387

Dropping this in here too

Old 06-17-2021, 02:18 PM   #388
MVP

Stop my penis can only get so erect! Tight ends and Fatties are my flavor!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:44 PM   #389
BIG ME

Chiefs waived OL Martinas Rankin.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:47 PM   #390
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Chiefs waived OL Martinas Rankin.
His fanclub is pissed
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.