Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:49 PM   #376
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Would you like to practice having a conversation with women?

The only time you want to talk to the girl is when you want to see her. Lo and behold the only times you see her, you're ****ing her. She absolutely was disposable to you.

You didn't have the time of day for anything else.
Incorrect on all counts.

1. We had already established the parameters of our relationship. It was not to be serious. It was to be about ****ing, mostly.

2. I TOOK HER TO DINNER ANYWAY.

3. We actually enjoyed just hanging out talking and not ****ing.

4. THE SEX WAS HISTORICALLY SPELLBINDING AND I DID NOT WANT TO DISPOSE OF HER FOR MANY MONTHS

You're full of shit, she's full of shit, I'm full of pizza.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:50 PM   #377
Banned

Quote:
Would you like to practice having a conversation with women?

The only time you want to talk to the girl is when you want to see her. Lo and behold the only times you see her, you're ****ing her. She absolutely was disposable to you.

You didn't have the time of day for anything else.
Sounds to me like you expected Clay to be a Boy Friend. Clay stated she did not want such a relationship, so why would he contact her for anything else? He paid for dinner, which he is not required too do as they are in it for the sex. I'm assuming they had a convo during dinner.. so it isn't strictly.. show up.. sex.. and leave. Anything beyond that is unnecessary for a sex relationship.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:00 PM   #378
MER

Yeah that sounds like me.

Lick Clays nuts all you want, I'm telling you when a guy cares why you're busy, he asks. When he wonders how you're doing, he asks.

When he doesn't ask, he doesn't care.

Cry victim all you want. It's pointless and you could be balls deep in pussy right now. Instead of just pizza.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:04 PM   #379
Banned

Quote:

Lick Clays nuts all you want, I'm telling you when a guy cares why you're busy, he asks. When he wonders how you're doing, he asks.

Cry victim all you want. It's pointless and you could be balls deep in pussy right now. Instead of just pizza.
lol typical women being entitled. Why would he need to ask if she's busy if she just plainly stated.. "no, i'm sorry i'm busy.. i got xyz going on.. or i'm doing xyz and I have dick in my pussy plans tonight".. why? because that would be too logical. That's what people do. If someone states they are busy and does not disclose the reason, especially knowing the relationship between the party is beyond platonic.. then it's none of my business. Woman love games.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:05 PM   #380
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
lol typical women being entitled. Why would he need to ask if she's busy if she just plainly stated.. "no, i'm sorry i'm busy.. i got xyz going on.. or i'm doing xyz and I have dick in my pussy plans tonight".. why? because that would be too logical.
Disposable things aren't entitled to anything.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:06 PM   #381
Better than Nelson

Quote:

I thought we established that Clay was the Alex Smith of dating. You're not making sense.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:07 PM   #382
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
I thought we established that Clay was the Alex Smith of dating. You're not making sense.
Can't be. Clay has a cheerleader.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #383
Better than Nelson

Start drinking and texting old flames (i.e. hitting your checkdowns)
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:13 PM   #384
Banned

Quote:
Disposable things aren't entitled to anything.
yet, nongf's are entitled to BF level of concern.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:14 PM   #385
I'll be back.

The pizza place gave me a large instead of a medium at no extra cost.

Karmic fortune rewards me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #386
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're right, I didn't care. Because we had established that neither of us should care at that point.

That didn't mean I thought she was disposable. I wasn't ****ing anyone else and frankly didn't want to be ****ing anyone else.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #387
Inmem 2.0

She's ****ing other guys clay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #388
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
duh

she prob has a bf tbh.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #389
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Probably. Why not just ignore me, then?
Old 08-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #390
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Probably. Why not just ignore me, then?
Do you really need to ask that question