Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2024, 05:37 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread*****

Please keep zammit and release toney please.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #376
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Chiefs are still at 71 players… so who are the additional cuts/roster moves?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #377
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Burst and short area quickness are definitely more important, but without some long speed you’ll be handicapping your offense a bit.
I don't even care about burst for a Chiefs RB.

I asked a thought exercise once - what round would you be willing to take a guy who you KNEW would get 1 yard - no more and no less - every single time he carried the football?

I think that's a 1st round pick. Because 3rd and 2? Pft - give it to Tank McOneYard twice!

4th and Goal from the 1? Done!

For this team, a team that doesn't need big plays from it's RBs like the Jamaal Charles squads did, just give me good production in short yardage situations and maybe beat up on some dudes in the 4th to keep the miles off Pacheco.

But god almighty, you point something like that out and "He could be John Riggins Light Someday!"

There are no words...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #378
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Skyy Moore making the roster is honestly embarrassing.
Teams do this all the time. Clearly, the Chiefs were unbelievably high on Moore coming out. They targeted him for a reason, and clearly refuse to give up on what they think they see in him.

I know it’s been said ad nauseam, but it takes time for some WRs to get it, especially in this offense. Obviously, Andy is not ready to give up. I don’t understand it, but it is what it is.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #379

MORE THUMBS DOWN, STEELE STANS!

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #380
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Nah, Steele is no "sausage" or Burton, you make him out to be. What my "football eyes" see at this point at the very least is a poor man's John Riggins.

Carson Steele is special and will get a lot more snaps than you think. I will take a "poor man's version of Riggins all day. And I think he will develop above the poor version as well.
You have completely derailed He's not Riggins and probably never will be.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #381
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't even care about burst for a Chiefs RB.

I asked a thought exercise once - what round would you be willing to take a guy who you KNEW would get 1 yard - no more and no less - every single time he carried the football?

I think that's a 1st round pick. Because 3rd and 2? Pft - give it to Tank McOneYard twice!

4th and Goal from the 1? Done!

For this team, a team that doesn't need big plays from it's RBs like the Jamaal Charles squads did, just give me good production in short yardage situations and maybe beat up on some dudes in the 4th to keep the miles on Pacheco.

But god almighty, you point something like that out and "He could be John Riggins Light Someday!"

There are no words...
A guaranteed 1 yard on every carry would definitely be sweet but we know that’s not possible lol

I agree that we don’t need big plays from the RB and we saw that with CEH, West, Ware, Darrel Williams, etc.; but this offense is at its best with a potential big play waiting at RB (Damien Williams, Hunt, Pacheco, etc.).
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #382
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Teams do this all the time. Clearly, the Chiefs were unbelievably high on Moore coming out. They targeted him for a reason, and clearly refuse to give up on what they think they see in him.

I know it’s been said ad nauseam, but it takes time for some WRs to get it, especially in this offense. Obviously, Andy is not ready to give up. I don’t understand it, but it is what it is.
If they were high on him then you don't sign Brown and draft a receiver #1. He's battling for #7 and may not even make it.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #383
Generational Player

Quote:
A guaranteed 1 yard on every carry would definitely be sweet but we know that’s not possible lol

I agree that we don’t need big plays from the RB and we saw that with CEH, West, Ware, Darrel Williams, etc.; but this offense is at its best with a potential big play waiting at RB (Damien Williams, Hunt, Pacheco, etc.).
I wanted to sign a real option if Pacheco went down in FA.

But a lot of teams were paying RB's this year.

Still think someone good could be available before trade deadline.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:20 PM   #384

Quote:

Well that's why it's a thought exercise...

And yeah, Damien Williams is a fun guy to see break a long one, but I'm not asking if we can have a guy who can run hard AND break big plays.

I'm saying if we can only have one (as is usually the case with backup RBs) - what would it be?

Gimme the grinder who can pick up tough yards rather than the 2, -1, 20, 0, 3, 1 kind of runner.

Gimme 3, 4, 3, 2, 5, 4 every day of the week.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #385
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Skyy Less played 31 offensive snaps this preseason… zero targets.
He's a secret weapon just waiting to be unleashed
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #386
Veteran

Pretty sure Carson is going to handle pass pro and short yardage (sometimes). Love the kid though!
tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #387
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Nah, Steele is no "sausage" or Burton, you make him out to be. What my "football eyes" see at this point at the very least is a poor man's John Riggins.

Carson Steele is special and will get a lot more snaps than you think. I will take a "poor man's version of Riggins all day. And I think he will develop above the poor version as well.
Riggins…
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #388
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post

They didn't target Moore, they traded back and let the decision be made for them. I love Veach, but one of the few times he showed no conviction at all, and it ended up biting him in the ass.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
VAChief
This message has been deleted by VAChief.
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #389
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Stop it! John Higgins was a high 100 yard dash champion.

He is certainly going to get snaps and again like the kid and he deserves a spot, but let's stop with these asinine comparisons based on a couple of preseason games.
Carson Steele is RB1 by the end of the year.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #390
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well that's why it's a thought exercise...

And yeah, Damien Williams is a fun guy to see break a long one, but I'm not asking if we can have a guy who can run hard AND break big plays.

I'm saying if we can only have one (as is usually the case with backup RBs) - what would it be?

Gimme the grinder who can pick up tough yards rather than the 2, -1, 20, 0, 3, 1 kind of runner.

Gimme 3, 4, 3, 2, 5, 4 every day of the week.
For sure, especially after our short yardage struggles lately.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.