Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM  
Molôn Labé

How broke are you?

Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)

Last edited by R8RFAN; 03-18-2011 at 07:28 PM..
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #376
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Why would you pay someone 4% interest when you have cash money sitting there?

Keep thinking like that and you too will be broke all your life depending on someone else to decide if you will or will not have any money...
You are outside of your f'ing skull. It's like a cult with you. If I spend $5K to pay off a 5% loan vs spending $5K to invest at an ROI of 30% over the life of the loan I have MADE 25% over paying the loan off. Net 25% profits. Profit. Money in the pocket. So now the same $5K you would have me send out the door has earned me an extra $1500, in the pocket. That's a landau roof and power steering.

My point is that the money isn't sitting there. It shouldn't be sitting there. If it is, then a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place. Again, I work for my money then put my money to work for me. I have no problem carrying debt, particularly when the interest rate on my debt is outpaced by at least 4% ROI by taking that debt cash and investing it elsewhere. Yeah, I'm paying some asshole 5% interest on a loan but I've got that loan stacked somewhere else where someone is paying me 15%. So I pay off my 5 points to the bank and keep 10 for myself. How the **** does this not make sense to you? I'll kick over my couch for your year's wage and leverage that against a loan, invest it, make money and pay back my debt over the course of years while earning cash at the same time. It's how I can afford shits and giggles gifts to myself like Hyundai priced custom guitars.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #377
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
You are outside of your f'ing skull. It's like a cult with you. If I spend $5K to pay off a 5% loan vs spending $5K to invest at an ROI of 30% over the life of the loan I have MADE 25% over paying the loan off. Net 25% profits. Profit. Money in the pocket. So now the same $5K you would have me send out the door has earned me an extra $1500, in the pocket. That's a landau roof and power steering.

My point is that the money isn't sitting there. It shouldn't be sitting there. If it is, then a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place. Again, I work for my money then put my money to work for me. I have no problem carrying debt, particularly when the interest rate on my debt is outpaced by at least 4% ROI by taking that debt cash and investing it elsewhere. Yeah, I'm paying some asshole 5% interest on a loan but I've got that loan stacked somewhere else where someone is paying me 15%. So I pay off my 5 points to the bank and keep 10 for myself. How the **** does this not make sense to you? I'll kick over my couch for your year's wage and leverage that against a loan, invest it, make money and pay back my debt over the course of years while earning cash at the same time. It's how I can afford shits and giggles gifts to myself like Hyundai priced custom guitars.
You are a dreamer, you are no where near smart enough to got a 30% ROI on anything and if it were easy enough for someone of your financial intelligence to do so, everybody in the country would be doing the same thing...

Dream in one hand son and crap in the other and lets see which one gets full first.

P.S Point me to that bank paying 10% on a Money Market account
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #378
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post

He's lucky he never "over induldged in anything" considering his financial advice is one of a ****ing caveman.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #379
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
He's lucky he never "over induldged in anything" considering his financial advice is one of a ****ing caveman.
As hot headed as you are, do you beat your woman?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:15 AM   #380
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Damn right I am odd, as a matter of fact odd enough that I live financially the way 98% of America does not....

I would much rather be "Odd" than up to my ass in debt and trying to justify spending money I don't have.
It's not so much your financial philosophies that I find odd - it's your combative nature about it. You don't really seem to be as interested in having a debate about it so much as you're looking to berate people for not agreeing with your philosophy.

I know that you're somewhat "backed into a corner" on this one since you're clearly in the minority, but I just don't get what personal benefit you're getting from this crusade. Are you legitimately trying to help people? If so, you won't get very far by being so condescending to people about it. Do you just get some sort of gratification from berating people? I don't know about that one. Seems odd, but possible. Are you insecure with your own financial decisions and compensating by being aggressive about it? I find this to be the most likely, but I don't know you.

I mean, christ man, you make assumptions about others' financial well-being that are clearly not true. You've assumed this entire time that I'm some idiot kid that has no idea what he's talking about, to the point that you wanted to see my (and others') credit card statements. Does that not seem weird to you? Hell, some people won't even provide financial information like that to ANYONE, let alone some random guy on the internet.

I just don't get it is all. You have your philosophies, others have theirs. Why do you feel the need to carry on about it constantly?

(These are all rhetorical questions, so don't feel the need to necessarily respond. As I mentioned, I just don't understand. THAT is why I think you're odd.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #381
You think you can get by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's not so much your financial philosophies that I find odd - it's your combative nature about it. You don't really seem to be as interested in having a debate about it so much as you're looking to berate people for not agreeing with your philosophy.

I know that you're somewhat "backed into a corner" on this one since you're clearly in the minority, but I just don't get what personal benefit you're getting from this crusade. Are you legitimately trying to help people? If so, you won't get very far by being so condescending to people about it. Do you just get some sort of gratification from berating people? I don't know about that one. Seems odd, but possible. Are you insecure with your own financial decisions and compensating by being aggressive about it? I find this to be the most likely, but I don't know you.

I mean, christ man, you make assumptions about others' financial well-being that are clearly not true. You've assumed this entire time that I'm some idiot kid that has no idea what he's talking about, to the point that you wanted to see my (and others') credit card statements. Does that not seem weird to you? Hell, some people won't even provide financial information like that to ANYONE, let alone some random guy on the internet.

I just don't get it is all. You have your philosophies, others have theirs. Why do you feel the need to carry on about it constantly?

(These are all rhetorical questions, so don't feel the need to necessarily respond. As I mentioned, I just don't understand. THAT is why I think you're odd.)
I've actually come to get along fairly well with R8ers. I think I just write this off as one area where he can more effectively play the part of a rival troll. If he really is trying to "help" people on here, he needs to realize that people's financial needs should be approached the same way as religion (IMO). When someone feels they need help, they will seek advice. Also, whenever they do, if you berate them for their current situation/belief/decisions right from the start (or before they even ask for help), you're not someone who anyone is going to want to talk to about it. At least not in an objective or constructive manner.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #382
Scott Pioli

Quote:
As hot headed as you are, do you beat your woman?
More bullshit questions from our resident financial advisor.

No, I've never raised a hand to my woman, ever. but I'm sure more of your insecurities will come out and you'll label me a woman-beater much the same way you tried to say Dane was a pedophile.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #383
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Damn right I am odd, as a matter of fact odd enough that I live financially the way 98% of America does not....

I would much rather be "Odd" than up to my ass in debt and trying to justify spending money I don't have.
Yes, your'e only odd because you're not in debt. That's the only thing.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #384
umm...what do I say here?

Well said DaFace....very well indeed!

Quote:

btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #385
Please speak your mind

Masterfully played, Dave R8ers...
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #386
Keepin it Real

We took out a car loan for our first car. We wanted to build our credit up for a house...so is that a sin?

5.4% interest btw.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #387
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
No, I've never raised a hand to my woman, ever. but I'm sure more of your insecurities will come out and you'll label me a woman-beater much the same way you tried to say Dane was a pedophile.
WTF?

How does pedophelia play into economics?

Nevermind, i don't want to know...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #388
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
You don't really seem to be as interested in having a debate about it so much as you're looking to berate people for not agreeing with your philosophy.
Dane Jr in training
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 03-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #389
America is great assholes~

I would need $1,500 to barrow $1,000. broker than the 10commandments on the 2nd bounce~

Last edited by RNR; 03-19-2011 at 10:17 AM..
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #390
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
I would need $1,500 to barrow $1,000. broker than the 10 comandments on the 2nd bounce~
Don't feel bad.

I can actually spell adult words and I can't get a bank to let me borrow a pen...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.