Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:32 PM   #376
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #377
MVP

I'm kind of with chiefzilla and some others on some of the thought processes here but not the ultimate, end game.

Veach mentioned 40's so I'm under the assumption that TEN, ATL, and WAS made inquiries to try to trade up for either Levis or Hooker.

Trading more than 10 spots down usually puts you on the losing end of the bargain though, historically speaking.

That said, I would have listened quite strongly to Tennessee's offer if that was one of the teams. Had they been offering 41 and 72 for say, 31 and 134 then I'd have had a hard time saying no. I think getting another pick in that 40-80 range would have been beneficial because I really like the strength of the draft in that zone.

Do I believe Veach actually had Felix as one of his 16/17 1st-round grades? Absolutely not. Do I think Felix would have been there at 41? Not necessarily but I probably would have given it a 50/50 shot. Obviously, Veach didn't think so. I think there was enough edge talent left that if that's where the team wanted to go I don't think there was much drop-off to a guy like Foskey or something but it's a moot point now.

As for all the pomp and circumstance and giving fans a show, I don't think KC should factor that into making a draft day decision for the good of the team. Perhaps they did, but I don't find it to be good business.

At the end of the day, I believe Veach about not wanting to drop so far down. As I said, it's not a good idea historically and Veach undoubtedly knows that.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:38 PM   #378
MVP

Here's how I know I'm wrong on this guy.

I thought what if the Chiefs traded up in the second and got Hyatt still?

And then suddenly I thought how awesome this draft class would be immediately.

Whether we get Hyatt or not should not affect my enthusiasm for Felix. I'm just having sour grapes on a guy I think can be a superstar.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:41 PM   #379
Just Lurking

Would FAU have still been there if there were 32 teams picking in the first round instead of 31? I believe he was there for us either at 31 or 32.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-28-2023, 03:41 PM   #380
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm kind of with chiefzilla and some others on some of the thought processes here but not the ultimate, end game.

Veach mentioned 40's so I'm under the assumption that TEN, ATL, and WAS made inquiries to try to trade up for either Levis or Hooker.

Trading more than 10 spots down usually puts you on the losing end of the bargain though, historically speaking.

That said, I would have listened quite strongly to Tennessee's offer if that was one of the teams. Had they been offering 41 and 72 for say, 31 and 134 then I'd have had a hard time saying no. I think getting another pick in that 40-80 range would have been beneficial because I really like the strength of the draft in that zone.

Do I believe Veach actually had Felix as one of his 16/17 1st-round grades? Absolutely not. Do I think Felix would have been there at 41? Not necessarily but I probably would have given it a 50/50 shot. Obviously, Veach didn't think so. I think there was enough edge talent left that if that's where the team wanted to go I don't think there was much drop-off to a guy like Foskey or something but it's a moot point now.

As for all the pomp and circumstance and giving fans a show, I don't think KC should factor that into making a draft day decision for the good of the team. Perhaps they did, but I don't find it to be good business.

At the end of the day, I believe Veach about not wanting to drop so far down. As I said, it's not a good idea historically and Veach undoubtedly knows that.
If you're taking that offer from the Titans....then you're for sure giving up your other 4th round pick to try and move back up today from 41.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:46 PM   #381
Generational Player

Quote:

Veach really liked Felix. He made it seem like Felix was next highest after 1st round guys with QBs removed.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:51 PM   #382
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I simply can not tell you what a gigantic shit hole Bakersfield is.

Never trust anything someone says if they're from Bakersfield. To give you an idea, I think their biggest celebrity is that Eatdatpussy freak show
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:53 PM   #383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If you're taking that offer from the Titans....then you're for sure giving up your other 4th round pick to try and move back up today from 41.
Maybe but I think I'd have let the board fall to me at that point with it in my mind that either Benton or Hyatt might be there at 41. Probably would have saved that 4th to move off 63 a bit to get up into the mid 50's.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:54 PM   #384
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Here's how I know I'm wrong on this guy.

I thought what if the Chiefs traded up in the second and got Hyatt still?

And then suddenly I thought how awesome this draft class would be immediately.

Whether we get Hyatt or not should not affect my enthusiasm for Felix. I'm just having sour grapes on a guy I think can be a superstar.
I'm with you. I really, really wanted Hyatt a lot more than Felix. It's not even that I don't like Felix because I really do.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:56 PM   #385
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I'm with you. I really, really wanted Hyatt a lot more than Felix. It's not even that I don't like Felix because I really do.
I personally think Hyatt goes around mid 2nd. He'll be in striking distance for the Chiefs. I'd just as soon draft Trey Palmer though than give up picks to move up for Hyatt.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:56 PM   #386
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Felix and Deuce are best friends.

I swear to God if we end up with both of them...
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #387
MVP

I just think Hyatt is a lot faster than his 40 with a sore hammy. He still ran 4.4 but some were thinking he might run in the 4.2 range.

His tape is just him blowing everyone out of the water and if anything I think he's underrated.

Remember this play?

We no longer have anyone with that kind of speed. Hyatt has it.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #388
It's just a ride.

Quote:
idgaf ab the size concerns. give me mini mccaffrey aka deuce vaughn on day 3 and make this draft the greatest kc draft ever PLS
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:00 PM   #389
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I personally think Hyatt goes around mid 2nd. He'll be in striking distance for the Chiefs. I'd just as soon draft Trey Palmer though than give up picks to move up for Hyatt.
Depends on what you consider "striking distance."

Tennessee and Atlanta are pretty ideal landing spots.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:01 PM   #390
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Depends on what you consider "striking distance."

Tennessee and Atlanta are pretty ideal landing spots.
I don't know that he's their cup of tea though. Both those teams seem to prefer size and strength over the lean speedsters.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.