Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:38 AM   #376
Politically Incorrect

Did you do RIVN ?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:49 AM   #377
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Did you do RIVN ?
No, I almost pulled the trigger at 23.50 premarket . It would have made 9% if I was able to capture that but I chickened out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:53 AM   #378
Fish are scared of me

Stop loss added to ATER at 4.12

aaaaaaannnnd sold . 1.5% gain .****!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 01:53 PM   #379
Fish are scared of me

ATER might provide another swing opportunity AH.

Has dropped to 3.98

Earnings tonight

EDIT....In at 3.30. Actually dropped to 2.87 but I missed.

Out at 3.53

7%

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 05-09-2022 at 02:30 PM..
Old 05-09-2022, 03:58 PM   #380
Fish are scared of me

We set a record today with only 1 green stock. Woohoo!

HCI up 0.41% selected by Rainman. This is an incredible feat. 1 out of 58!

Congrats.

We have some really bad news though. If you read my last update , I noted that AKAN was leading our board by a large margin. Well, it had a really bad day. Just a reminder that this business is unforgiving as we're all experiencing now anyway. In one day it moved from first place to last. Also an incredible feat.

CP down -4.83%

SPY down -3.20%
Old 05-09-2022, 04:02 PM   #381
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Congrats.

We have some really bad news though. If you read my last update , I noted that AKAN was leading our board by a large margin. Well, it had a really bad day. Just a reminder that this business is unforgiving as we're all experiencing now anyway. In one day it moved from first place to last. Also an incredible feat.

CP down -4.83%

SPY down -3.20%
Wowza. That really was a bad day for AKAN. You can't absorb too many 75 percent losses.

This market is killing me in real life. I may have to start eating more bacon and pie just to be sure that I don't outlive my money.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:03 PM   #382
Kind of a mod

Quote:
That's both hilarious and impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:04 PM   #383
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Wowza. That really was a bad day for AKAN. You can't absorb too many 75 percent losses.

This market is killing me in real life. I may have to start eating more bacon and pie just to be sure that I don't outlive my money.
I took a beating today as well. Was under the impression I diversified better than this even for days like today.

Overall, entire portfolio down 2.69%

Bacon and coconut cream pie sandwiches, I'm buying!

I'm ashamed to admit that might be tasty to my pallet.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:08 PM   #384
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I took a beating today as well. Was under the impression I diversified better than this even for days like today.

Overall, entire portfolio down 2.69%

Bacon and coconut cream pie sandwiches, I'm buying!

I'm ashamed to admit that might be tasty to my pallet.

I think diversification in this market merely means a good distribution of being kicked in the face, crotch, and solar plexus. I look forward to dining with you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:45 PM   #385
Fish are scared of me

https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/AfterHoursTrading

One thing I'm noticing is , which makes common sense, is that if a top decliner on the right hand column also shows up in the left hand column (most active) it tends to be a good sign. It's gonna move up and down more.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:55 AM   #386
Fish are scared of me

https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/PremarketTrading

This is the ending premarket report, but when I pulled it around 8:00 the top four decliners were

UPST 33.18

BHC 8.14

GDRX 7.36

NVAX 40.07

Every one of those could have been bought at those prices and had a 10% gain less than 20 minutes into the market.

I was after another swing on ATER and it missed my buy order by .03 . I guess I'll take the day off.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM   #387
Just Lurking

Quote:

Congrats.

CP down -4.83%

SPY down -3.20%
My NFLX would like to buy AKAN a drink to celebrate getting out of the cellar.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:23 AM   #388
TACO SALAD

Quote:

UPST 33.18
This is down 61% today . Went public at $20 last Jan. All the way up to $400 and it's back under $30 at the moment. That's crazy
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:34 PM   #389
Fish are scared of me

29/58 Green today

CISO up 8.17% selected by KcCrow

ARIS up 3.83% selected by KcCrow

SPY up 0.23%

CP up 0.71%
Old 05-10-2022, 06:53 PM   #390
Fish are scared of me

got my Eye on U

Down 30%