Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 10:14 AM   #376
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oh lord, the point still stands
So does mine. You're a known attention whore.

Your past informs the present, Clay Florio.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:14 AM   #377
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
I shudder to think about the new rights Bienema got in this new deal. Last time was playcalling, maybe now he takes over the initial scripted plays too.

I suspect Bienema is the HC succession plan now that we have seen Kafka leave and EB retained and that sucks.
If that happens, I'm out.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:16 AM   #378
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I don't think we knew that he beat a woman up and threatened to rape her until recently, either...
Have you read about his past? It's all public and it's sordid to be sure (including recruiting issues that may have included rape).

So why is it now suddenly an issue?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #379
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
15 interviews

no HC job

yeah, it's an issue
I agree it's an issue in my mind.

In Andy's mind, it has no bearing on whether or not he can be an OC. EB is not the head coach, so his issues with other teams are immaterial at this point.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #380
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So does mine. You're a known attention whore.

Your past informs the present, Clay Florio.
the logic centers of your brain don't function
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #381
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
If that happens, I'm out.
You don't have to wait. Your mind is already made up anyway, what are you waiting for?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:18 AM   #382
I'll be back.

Quote:
I shudder to think about the new rights Bienema got in this new deal. Last time was playcalling, maybe now he takes over the initial scripted plays too.

I suspect Bienema is the HC succession plan now that we have seen Kafka leave and EB retained and that sucks.
that's my ****ing nightmare
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:20 AM   #383
best in the biz

What a stupid distraction for the team.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:21 AM   #384
Who's your daddy?

Quote:
If him and Mahomes were best friends, I'd be all for it.

But EB is toxic. It's become apparent.

And honestly?

The offense is stale as ****.

Need more true traditional WCO traits. Less shotgun, less verticals/all-go/RPO/college spread bullshits. Defenses have adapted and they're looking for that shit. Might as well punch them in the mouth.

There needs to be someone with the combination of offensive acumen and moxie to be able to tell Reid "no, we're running this here" and have it actually work. There needs to be someone to tell Reid to run the ****ing ball when he has a lead...

EB needs to be gone for a lot of reasons.
So let me see if I understand this. Andy hires some one and they have the power to over rule him on play calling? That makes no sense what so ever.
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:24 AM   #385
Supporter

Quote:
I WANTED Kafka to take over. Either for Reid or for EB.

That's not happening anytime soon.

I'm just going to watch some games this year. Hope Patrick doesn't regress...again. watch as they waste another year of his prime with this bullshit. Probably have to lose to the Bills this coming year...
You were just bitching about Herm getting a HC job without ever being a coordinator now you want to have Kafka do the same thing?

You really need to put the pipe down.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:30 AM   #386
BAMF!

Quote:

Has somebody published his old contract or has a named source with official knowledge come forward with the details of his contract? I'm actually asking because I would like to read that article. If not, it's a claim that cannot and should not be taken with any value until one of the two points occurs.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 11:20 AM   #387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Remember when that goddamned fraud had back-to-back 7-9 seasons in Cleveland as their head coach? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Banish him to the Mountain West to coach the rest of his days where his coaching abilities demands he be.
I wouldn't want him in the Mountain West coaching against my team (Hawaii). He is a great coach.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2022, 11:39 AM   #388
Wasted away again...

This thread is an embarrassment.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 11:45 AM   #389
Going home eventually

This teams last two season ending losses are an embarrassment and nobody has been held accountable. They have become comfortable.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:11 PM   #390
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
So let me see if I understand this. Andy hires some one and they have the power to over rule him on play calling? That makes no sense what so ever.
You do not understand what I said at all.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.