Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:45 PM   #38791
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You asked a leading question, to make a point about defunding police. That's political.
I asked who would enforce the mandates, nothing political......I`m sorry if it made you uncomfortable
jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #38792
Supporter

So we are now across the 1% mark for the amount of our population that has caught the virus.

So 1 out of every 100 people have now caught Covid if you go strictly by reported numbers
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #38793
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I asked who would enforce the mandates, nothing political......I`m sorry if it made you uncomfortable
That question wasn't political outright. You wanted the answer I gave, however, to make a political point.

Again, please don't. Thanks.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #38794
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That question wasn't political outright. You wanted the answer I gave, however, to make a political point.

Again, please don't. Thanks.
I will ask what I wish to ask. If you dont like the question, you dont have to reply. It really is simple. I did not make it political, you did. I`m sorry if you keep finding political angles in everybody's replies or questions. That must be rough on you.
jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:58 PM   #38795
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
Bringing up defunding the police in a thread about something else is absolutely political.

Interesting that the people that are the most fervent about supporting the police are also the ones that seem the most opposed to their country having laws.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:59 PM   #38796
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I will ask what I wish to ask. If you dont like the question, you dont have to reply. It really is simple. I did not make it political, you did. I`m sorry if you keep finding political angles in everybody's replies or questions. That must be rough on you.
If I had known that you asked that question in order to get the response which you wanted to make a political point, I wouldn't have answered.

So no, I didn't make it political. You did.

If you want to discuss defunding the police and how it might affect enforcing these closures, we have a whole subforum for that. I presume you know where it is.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:03 PM   #38797
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Bringing up defunding the police in a thread about something else is absolutely political.

Interesting that the people that are the most fervent about supporting the police are also the ones that seem the most opposed to their country having laws.
Don't talk about my freedumbz like that.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:11 PM   #38798
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post

Speaking of getting political......

I mean I was only responding to Dongers "non poltical Newsome mandate" post that apparently is not politcal but my question as to who would enforce it hurt some feelings......Not sure what your above post has to do with Covid but it doesnt bother me and I wouldnt think to ask you to "please stop" lol

moving on
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #38799
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s a good question. I had a positive swab in May but no symptoms. I’m inconclusive on antibodies 6 weeks later. Maybe it was a false positive?

I’ve never had a sinus infection in my life. I’ve also never completely lost my taste and smell. It’s incredibly weird. I was drinking hot sauce and couldn’t even tell.
False positives are quite rare, as I understand. Hope everything turns out ok.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 04:13 PM   #38800
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Good ****ing god, Pete. Are you suggesting that school administrators and teachers will just outright ignore those children with temperatures and sore throats?

Have you even given one second of thought to the idea that 76 MILLION students going back to school during a pandemic is a very, very bad idea?
Well his dumb ass thinks that kids can't spread it or some shit.

The school district Dirk was talking about had one student who wasn't around any adults that tested positive.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:29 PM   #38801
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
The lose their business license if they don't comply.

The world is a very strange and confusing place to you isn't it?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 04:41 PM   #38802
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The lose their business license if they don't comply.

The world is a very strange and confusing place to you isn't it?
The world, no.

However this Covid situation has brought out the best and the worst in many people I observe daily.

Are you feeling confused? Was there projection in your question to me or you just trying to insult?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:50 PM   #38803
In Search of a Life

You seem to assume the only means of enforcing a shut down order is to send in the cops, guns blazing - like the local govt doesn't have plenty of other less invasive measures at their disposal.

This takes a high level of ignorance as to how the world works imo, which combined with your recent performance spewing nonsense all over the thread, means maybe you should consider just sitting this one out and listen for a while. You're straying into Pete territory today.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:53 PM   #38804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
You seem to assume the only means of enforcing a shut down order is to send in the cops, guns blazing - like the local govt doesn't have plenty of other less invasive measures at their disposal.

This takes a high level of ignorance as to how the world works imo, which combined with your recent performance spewing nonsense all over the thread, means maybe you should consider just sitting this one out and listen for a while. You're straying into Pete territory today.
So you are just petulantly insulting and not projecting. Thats good then
Old 07-13-2020, 05:57 PM   #38805
Life is changing..

Missouri hospital data is difficult to find, but it appears we've reached a number that is close to April/May numbers.

We haven't seen a spike locally - but it would be interesting to see where the rise is coming from.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.