Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:47 AM   #3856
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
6 months since the surgery. I would not like this at all if I was a Bengals fan.

The first thing I'd ask in return is "what is a bad day," and "what is a good day," but then it occurs to me that those are exactly the questions he doesn't want to answer.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 10:54 AM   #3857
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Tackling was atrocious last year and too much miscommunication on the back end. I wouldn't expect a repeat of those 2 things this year.
Why, you get all new and better players and coaches?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:01 AM   #3858
I'll be back.

Joe is going to be a broken down shell of 2021
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:43 AM   #3859
MVP

Quote:
6 months since the surgery. I would not like this at all if I was a Bengals fan.

They picked up Orlando Brown and we all said you're gonna get Joe hurt and welp. Hate to be an I told you so
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 12:03 PM   #3860
I'll be back.

Quote:

Someone forgot to write down all your great deeds.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:21 PM   #3861
MVP

Joe got them to a Super Bowl, that's been the Bengals' zenith. Now just act the divas until fans catch on(unlikely). $$$$$
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:23 PM   #3862
Starter

Quote:

That’s a shame.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:27 PM   #3863
Fan since 1997

Dr. Jesse Morse was right all along.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:01 PM   #3864
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Wonder if Joey Brittle wants to be an architect.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:10 PM   #3865
I'll be back.

Old 05-07-2024, 01:17 PM   #3866
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
He may or may not be right about this, but he also has some wacky ideas regarding supplements, toxins (always a red flag for quackery), etc.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:22 PM   #3867
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

As a pro athlete with access to the best rehab/training advice I'm sure it will be better, but as a college pitcher I threw out my elbow (before TJ was a legitimate option for college pitchers) I couldn't pick up a baseball for like a year and a half...once I did try again for summer leagues I ended up with rotator issues, likely due to compensating for the elbow.

I hate the guy with a passion, but hope we get a chance to push his mug in the ground at his best.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-07-2024, 01:24 PM   #3868
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
As a pro athlete with access to the best rehab/training advice I'm sure it will be better, but as a college pitcher I threw out my elbow (before TJ was a legitimate option for college pitchers) I couldn't pick up a baseball for like a year and a half...once I did try again for summer leagues I ended up with rotator issues, likely due to compensating for the elbow.

I hate the guy with a passion, but hope we get a chance to push his mug in the ground at his best.
We lost Priest early due to catastrophic injuries, DT to death, Charles to being made out of glass.

Absolutely not a single **** is given. The AFC is stacked and we already slayed the Burrow beast.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:08 PM   #3869
Going home eventually

It's a terrible thing.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:24 PM   #3870
Starter

Scaphoid injuries are gnarly.