Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-16-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers TNF Game Thread****

Everyone is talking about COVID-19 but have you heard of a DEADLY NEW DISEASE that originated in the GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI, WHERE MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, ALSO PLAY?

We call this disease MAHOMESIASIS-15*

It is FATAL to ALL AFC West teams AND their fans outside Missouri.

Quote:
There have been eleven confirmed outbreaks of Mahomesiasis-15 around the country in the last several years, mostly in Los Angeles, Denver and Las Vegas. EACH TIME, this DEADLY NEW DISEASE kills approximately 70,000 people.

There were outbreaks in Oakland and San Diego and EVERYONE THERE DIED SO HARD those places are now UNINHABITABLE.

Even a slightly weaker strain of Mahomesias-15 devastated Mexico City.

PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES are at extremely HIGH RISK.

Symptoms: random burn marks, depression, shrinking of genitals, elevated estrogen levels.

WAIT WAIT I'M GETTING A REPORT FROM THE CENTERS FOR DEFENSE CONTROL!

OH MY GOD THERE'S AN OUTBREAK HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN LOS ANGELES!

EVERYONE THERE IS GOING TO DIE!

*Please consult a doctor if your Mahomesiasis-15 lasts longer than this game thread.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:24 AM   #3856
Died Hard

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:25 AM   #3857
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
The line instantly looked like it did when Chris Jones was at the end earlier in the year. It's unspeakable how much of a force he is at DT. His presence alone reshapes every single other player on that line and the impact they can have in the game.
100%

exactly.

Note to Chiefs scouting department; find others with similar attributes to Chris Jones.

hopefully they'e since fired those responsible for Turk McBride.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:26 AM   #3858
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
The line instantly looked like it did when Chris Jones was at the end earlier in the year. It's unspeakable how much of a force he is at DT. His presence alone reshapes every single other player on that line and the impact they can have in the game.
Yeah - that's a damn good point.

It really did look like it looked when he was at DE - I hadn't made that connection. It's not just his presence, but it's his presence in the middle acting as a gravity well of sorts.

He's awfully unlucky to be playing at the same time as Aaron Donald because without Donald in the league, more people would recognize how incredible and how unique he is.

Donald's an all-time great, but Jones would be a guy people talk about in the same breath as people like John Randle if they weren't so busy (rightly) swooning over Donald.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:26 AM   #3859
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yes we still should have scored. But you cannot tell me a power run behind our all-pro interior DL had less chance of scoring than that.
Our OL was getting beat tonight. And that was the most surefire TD you'll ever see so it's kind of hard to say there's any play that would have a higher chance of success of scoring a TD than that pass, even with Hardman catching it.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:28 AM   #3860
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:28 AM   #3861
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That's not true at all.
It kind of is, yeah.

Clark is great when he's got great players around him.

Jones disappears and all of a sudden Clark turns invisible. And it wasn't like Herbert was getting the ball out of his hands lightning quick, either.

Clark didn't do shit against Tiddlywinks Pippikins or whatever the **** his name is. And that includes defending the run. He didn't matter.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:28 AM   #3862
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
PEAK Alex Smith game.

Alex used to have a game like this once a year after Tyreek came here.

He'd dink and dunk and let them get YAC, and he'd hit one deep play to Tyreek to pump up the numbers hardcore.

Used to piss me off.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:28 AM   #3863
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - that's a damn good point.

It really did look like it looked when he was at DE - I hadn't made that connection. It's not just his presence, but it's his presence in the middle acting as a gravity well of sorts.

He's awfully unlucky to be playing at the same time as Aaron Donald because without Donald in the league, more people would recognize how incredible and how unique he is.

Donald's an all-time great, but Jones would be a guy people talk about in the same breath as people like John Randle if they weren't so busy (rightly) swooning over Donald.
Reminds me a bit of that dude on the 49ers a few years back when Aldon played behind him? They called him Cowboy? That dude was fierce..
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-17-2021, 01:29 AM
Clyde Frog
This message has been deleted by Clyde Frog. Reason: .
Old 12-17-2021, 01:29 AM   #3864
Died Hard

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:30 AM   #3865
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
aww.., hell, I was high when I said that

/ Irvin
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:34 AM   #3866
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Reminds me a bit of that dude on the 49ers a few years back when Aldon played behind him? They called him Cowboy? That dude was fierce..
A fellow Mizzou boy, ironically enough - Justin Smith.

Different creature. Smith was a pure DE. I'm struggling to find a better comp than Randle, really. I could shoot too high with Reggie White when he spent some time inside.

Y'know what, maybe Bryant Young. That's probably a little more fair than Randle.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 02:26 AM   #3867
I'll be back.

102 rec
1178 yards

83 rec
1,066 yards
8 TD

Still 3 games left

what a season for these guys
Old 12-17-2021, 02:27 AM   #3868
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
aww.., hell, I was high when I said that

/ Irvin
More than a few of the sport media guys said we'd lose because we won 6 in a row. Seriously.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 02:43 AM   #3869
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Put down on the Chiefs tonight at -5.5 at +140. I think they put it together tonight would be a nice hit if they take care of business.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 02:50 AM   #3870
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I was in Lawrence for the KU beatdown of Missouri.

I was in KC for the Chiefs beatdown of the Raiders.

I am in Los Angeles.

LFG
You’re welcome, America.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote