Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:22 PM   #3856
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
We’ve played three high end offensive teams so far (Detroit, Jacksonville, and Minnesota) and our defense has controlled each of those games. We don’t need the offense to do anything other than score at the right time. This is an entirely different team than past chiefs teams. its not about the offense.
Denver has an historically bad defense… tonight is inexcusable.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3857
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I think everyone needs to admit that we have a major problem here. Veach needs to make a move or two here asap.
Depends on Watson’s health. If he’s hurt, we might look for someone. Otherwise, it’s probably not happening.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3858
The man you could post like.

And for the ****ing love of God give the heaviest WR workload to Rice going forward. It's obvious to literally everyone that right now he's the best most consistent playmaker we have at WR.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3859
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think Rice is looking pretty good. This little mini-bye and let's ramp him up.

Ross barely played.

Skyy caught a couple.

We were lousy in the red zone was the biggest issue.
Um, the WRs sucked ass outside of the red zone too. Skyy still sucks and nobody can possibly say it's a positive that he caught a couple given his snap share. Until we incorporate rice and Ross into the rotation our passing game has serious serious issues. There is no way you can sugarcoat today's performance against the worst defense in the NFL.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3860
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Just based on the broadcast, I expect the All-22 is gonna show Mahomes passing on easy open throws to make more difficult plays to Kelce or to scramble.
I know I saw Moore open on a few plays where Mahomes never even looked at him.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3861
Veteran

Anyone getting worried that we are just living in the false hope that these JAG receivers will suddenly click and be good enough to have a chance at winning a Super Bowl? I know the play calling was absurd at times but these receivers look dogshit.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3862
Veteran

I'll always be thankful for MVS in the AFC Championship game last year but man has he been worthless this year
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #3863
MVP

Quote:
Just based on the broadcast, I expect the All-22 is gonna show Mahomes passing on easy open throws to make more difficult plays to Kelce or to scramble.
I saw a fair amount of that.

I'm not saying the WR play overall has been great or anything, but Patrick has not been playing well, either. By that I mean-by HIS standards.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:24 PM   #3864
Forever Royal

Quote:

Most definitely. The one that stands out to me was on third down (I think) when he rolled out and threw back across the field to Kelce. He had a WR right in front of him much sooner who had an easy first down but he either didn’t see him or ignored him.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:24 PM   #3865
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I thought tonight was a lot more about Reid’s poor playcalling than a failure of the WRs.
Absolutely, but the WR cult will complain non-stop all week like that wasn't the case.

Rice looked fantastic, and he's only going to get more snaps/targets as he continues to get better and grow in the offense.

They moved the ball fine tonight. They just couldn't finish, and Reid got too cute several times.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:24 PM   #3866
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Anyone getting worried that we are just living in the false hope that these JAG receivers will suddenly click and be good enough to have a chance at winning a Super Bowl? I know the play calling was absurd at times but these receivers look dogshit.
You think Rice looks like a JAG?

I don't.

4 for 72 is pretty good.

I think it's time to ramp him up.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:25 PM   #3867
MVP

Quote:

I'm not saying the WR play overall has been great or anything, but Patrick has not been playing well, either. By that I mean-by HIS standards.
Yep.

Our issues on O are a combo of 15 not playing well, the situational playcalling being ass and the WR struggling to gain Patrick’s trust.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:25 PM   #3868
In Search of a Life

Quote:

He hasn't, and it's not going to last all season. He will find his groove and it will coincide with the growth of Rice.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:26 PM   #3869
Beyond the Rapids

I’d like to see some kind of a veteran acquisition but realistically, Andy’s gonna say they’re happy with their guys and Veach will too, with a caveat that they’re always looking to improve the team, blah blah.

If they weren’t confident in this group developing they wouldn’t have gone into the season with them. I hate that there’s no chemistry with this bare bones group so far, but if Rice emerges as a legit 1/2 things might look better down the stretch
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:26 PM   #3870
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
We had a bunch of JAG receivers last year and won the Super Bowl.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.