Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:53 AM   #3826
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mahomes is better, but Allen is really good. He's the closest to any other QB in the league to Pat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Allen is really really good. He’s the closest thing to Mahomes, but he’s too erratic at times.
If Mahomes wasn't in the league, Allen and maybe even Jackson would have SB rings already.

Real shit.

So when we bag on these guys, it's kinda unfair. It's kinda bullshit.

These are great talents. They just happened to exist in the Mahomes era. Kinda ****ed for them, but oh well.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 09:56 AM   #3827
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
If Mahomes wasn't in the league, Allen and maybe even Jackson would have SB rings already.

Real shit.

These are great talents. They just happened to exist in the Mahomes era. Kinda ****ed for them, but oh well.
If Brady didn’t exist, Manning is likely the GOAT.

Some fanbases are lucky, and some are really really lucky
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 09:58 AM   #3828
Veteran

Quote:

Real shit.

Allen and Jackson are to Mahomes what Karl Malone and Charles Barkley were to Michael Jordan. They couldn't win a single ring, and Jordan would likely have pulled off an actual eight-peat had he not taken 2 years off.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 10:22 AM   #3829
Starter

Quote:

Real shit.

Completely agreed. Allen is really an amazing QB and Lamar is a crazy athletic talent, but Mahomes is the closest thing we've seen to simply an inevitability in professional football in these last 6 years. No Defense? No Problem. No Wide Receivers? Get the Special Teams Guys on the field to catch the ball. Severe ankle injury and pain? He'll run through it into eternal glory.

The biggest problem that Josh Allen has regarding his career is that he's playing in the same timeframe as Mahomes. Unfair, but true.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:31 AM   #3830
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Real shit.

The funny part is we could make an argument they would not, without going into all the different variables....
2020 Bills... they got their asses handed to them by the Chiefs, not confident they would beat the Bucs (if they got that far).

2021 Bills... obviously their best chance, but the Chiefs team that beat them didn't even make the Super Bowl, so who knows.

2023 Bills vs Ravens... Allen against that defense, could he reel it in and not **** it up with some 4th quarter hero ball? Does Jackson try winning with his legs? I'd probably go Ravens here, not knowing how much healthier the Bills defense would have been a week later.

2023-24 SB... damn, this leaves Jackson vs Purdy. Purdy probably doesn't have 5 turnovers again, but wouldn't have been surprised if Lamar got his.
I'd give him a better chance with that defense than I'd give the Bills in this game, TBH.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 10:42 AM   #3831
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The funny part is we could make an argument they would not, without going into all the different variables....
2020 Bills... they got their asses handed to them by the Chiefs, not confident they would beat the Bucs (if they got that far).

2021 Bills... obviously their best chance, but the Chiefs team that beat them didn't even make the Super Bowl, so who knows.

2023 Bills vs Ravens... Allen against that defense, could he reel it in and not **** it up with some 4th quarter hero ball? Does Jackson try winning with his legs? I'd probably go Ravens here, not knowing how much healthier the Bills defense would have been a week later.

2023-24 SB... damn, this leaves Jackson vs Purdy. Purdy probably doesn't have 5 turnovers again, but wouldn't have been surprised if Lamar got his.
I'd give him a better chance with that defense than I'd give the Bills in this game, TBH.
2020 Bills….They would have gotten crushed by Tampa.

2021 Bills…. They win the SB. Honestly the biggest reason KC lost to Cincinnati was because Mahomes had the worst half of his playoff career. Buffalo looked really good and had they beat KC I really think they knock off the Bengals and the Rams.

2023 Bills vs Ravens…. I see Baltimore winning that one. Buffalo is not KC and as such I highly doubt Baltimore abandons what got them the #1 seed. Baltimore bullies teams (except for KC) and they would have done the same to Buffalo that they did to every non KC team.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-09-2024, 10:54 AM   #3832
MVP

Todd Collins was between Kelly and Flutie. I fear the odd pink squirrel suffocation
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-09-2024, 11:12 AM   #3833
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Todd Collins was between Kelly and Flutie. I fear the odd pink squirrel suffocation
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 11:17 AM   #3834
Your mom

Quote:
Anyone have their autism to English dictionary handy?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-09-2024, 11:29 AM   #3835
Starter

Quote:

kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old 07-09-2024, 11:33 AM   #3836
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 11:36 AM   #3837
Forever Royal

Quote:

Real shit.

Personally I’m never actually criticizing Allen much. I’m the one who’s been saying for two years he is far better than Burrow and is the second best QB in the league. It’s the Bills fans though who think because he’s second best that it automatically means he’s is on the same tier as Mahomes and they twist themselves into knots trying to show it that I find a tad ridiculous.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-09-2024, 12:30 PM   #3838
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Personally I’m never actually criticizing Allen much. I’m the one who’s been saying for two years he is far better than Burrow and is the second best QB in the league. It’s the Bills fans though who think because he’s second best that it automatically means he’s is on the same tier as Mahomes and they twist themselves into knots trying to show it that I find a tad ridiculous.
Would love to see Bills/Ravens/Bengals fans go at it over who is the 2nd best QB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-09-2024, 06:24 PM   #3839
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
ya I agree that he's the 2nd best QB in the league. He's actually performed pretty well against the Chiefs and actually put his team in position to have a strong chance of winning. But you know how that ended since we have the best QB in history. I can recognize good players even if they don't play for my favorite team, many people can't.

I would make an NFL QB tier list like this

S++ Mahomes
S+ nobody
S Allen, Burrow, Jackson
A Hurts, Stroud, Goff
B Prescott, Lawrence

something along those lines
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 07:09 PM   #3840
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Allen is a great Quarterback. That being said, Mahomes is closer to Brady than Allen is to Mahomes, so mentioning them in the same breath as Bills fans are is very much underselling and disrespectful to PM2.

Not to mention how Bills fans keep blaming their defenses, which have been consistently top of the league in Points per Drive, while Mahomes Defenses outside of 2023 have never even touched the top 12.

I can't wait to 3-peat next year while that team is burning down and covered in snow in January.
Give me a break. Mahomes is "close to" Brady? Brady isn't fit to wash Mahomes' jock strap. Brady was nothing but hype and fraud and cheating. He wasn't even good. He was okay.

Ask yourself this - if Adam Vinateiri misses a few kicks, if that garbage tuck rule call isn't made, and if the Patriots didn't cheat so rampantly, would Brady have ever won a Super Bowl? You saw the absolutely unbelievably rigged reffing in the Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl. Intercepting Brady and having flags come out afterwards to cancel out the interception. Refs with kids named after Brady. Passes 114 rows up out the back of the end zone for PI first downs. The only way Brady could even move the ball was from flags. That was an abomination. The day the music died.

I'm tired of people acting like Brady is anywhere NEAR Mahomes level. He wasn't. Never was.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.