Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 02:40 PM   #38266
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Please do.
And please don't make assumptions...
I shouldn't assume you have two brain cells to rub together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
*If we are honest with ourselves, we have to admit that sometimes our assumptions and preconceived notions are wrong, and therefore, our interpretation of events, and future events are incorrect.
Of course:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I used to provide a lot of examples to the chicken littles of how teams can just play like shit sometimes and it's actually LESS likely good teams will continue to lose once they've lost a game, but now I mostly just laugh at them.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 06:08 PM   #38267
I'll be back.

Highest off-target throw rate from a clean pocket (min 100 att)

Kenny Pickett - 23.4%
**Joshua Dobbs - 19.1%**
Desmond Ridder - 17.2%
Jordan Love - 17%
CJ Stroud - 16.6%

Jared Goff - 10.9%
Russell Wilson - 10.4%
Josh Allen - 9.3%
**Kirk Cousins - 9.3%**
Patrick Mahomes - 7.2%
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:43 PM   #38268
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Are they? Stats favor the Chiefs and they had like 150 yards passing against a now 1-7 team... weird team to hang your hat on, but ok.
Well, I don't know about stats, but I would swap out our wide receiver room for the Ravens receivers room in a heartbeat.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:38 PM   #38269
Has a particular set of skills

Seth Kysor article. It’s a free one. Who’s to blame for the poor performance in Denver? Mahomes or the WR’s?

https://open.substack.com/pub/mnchie...utm_medium=web
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 08:16 PM   #38270
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Seth Kysor article. It’s a free one. Who’s to blame for the poor performance in Denver? Mahomes or the WR’s?

Thanks. I love Seth's analysis.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:49 AM   #38271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

It's an excellent article, and spot on, in my opinion.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 09:51 AM   #38272
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I waited 50 years for a franchise quarterback. There's no way I'm going to blame him for anything now that I've got him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 10:56 AM   #38273
MVP

I'd much rather the problem be Mahomes at this point, because I'm 99.9% sure that he will get it fixed. If it's just issues with the WRs, then I'd say it's going to be harder road than it should be.

The guy had the flu and I think that is the a big reason for the let down. Add in that this was the Broncos SB and we have a huge game against Miami and you get a shit show.

Regular season losses are going to happen and they don't concern me in the slightest. I didn't expect them to go undefeated.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:58 AM   #38274
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd much rather the problem be Mahomes at this point, because I'm 99.9% sure that he will get it fixed. If it's just issues with the WRs, then I'd say it's going to be harder road than it should be.

The guy had the flu and I think that is the a big reason for the let down. Add in that this was the Broncos SB and we have a huge game against Miami and you get a shit show.

Regular season losses are going to happen and they don't concern me in the slightest. I didn't expect them to go undefeated.
ABSOLUTELY.

Give me one piece to fix (a piece that we know is almost certainly likely to fix itself, no less) and I'll take that over 3-4 shifting failures 100 times out of 100.

There are worse places to find ourselves. I still don't think I'd trade places with any other team or any other situation in football. Maybe the Eagles in the short term but that's even up for debate.

The sky's not falling by any stretch of the imagination. And in fact "man, everything BUT Mahomes sucks" is a far tougher position to find ourselves in, which is why I find it odd that it's the ground so many have tried to stake.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 11:02 AM   #38275
MVP

Quote:

It's not though, it's a little bit of several things. Everyone just needs to tighten up. It's not a huge talent issue with the WR room, but there are consistency issues. Mahomes as well.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:08 AM   #38276
Hockey Town

Boy that Keysor thing, you can see that Mahomes lacks trust in those players.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:10 AM   #38277
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

The Chiefs are in a favorable position. After this game they get a by week to regroup, figure out how to adjust with the WR's and get Mahomes the play designs to get ready for the stretch run.

The biggest thing is all 3 games against the Eagles, Bills and Bengals are home games. Yes they have 3 tough games, but they aren't close to each other. We have the bye week to prepare for the Eagles and then 3 weeks after that for the Bills. The Raiders and Packers are terrible teams. I get we get everyone's best shot, but those teams suck.

After the Bills we get 3 more weeks to prepare for the Bengals. We play the Raiders again and the Patriots. Again, two teams that are terrible.

We'll have plenty of "practice" to implement the adjusted plan for Mahomes and the WR's. I just pray to God that Rice, Kelce and Pacheco stay healthy from a weapons perspective.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:43 PM   #38278
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:48 PM   #38279
I'll be back.

cringe
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:38 PM   #38280
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
cringe
No it’s not..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote