Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:03 AM   #3811
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You called them a dominant team, sweetheart.

If 80% of the Chiefs = 'dominant', then you've defined the word out of existence.

If you don't want people to pick apart your idiocy, try not being an idiot.
"pick apart" might be the most laughable thing I've read on this site. You just compared single players on Seahawks and Chiefs and used that as empirical proof that the Seahawks haven't been a "dominant" team. First, I'd argue maybe we have different standards for dominant. I believe that going 11-5 (49ers, Saints, Ravens, Rams, Cardinals were the losses) with the hardest SOS showed they were one of the best teams in the NFL this year. I hate the Seahawks, but I'm also not ignorant to the fact that had they not had a run of injuries late in the season they would've been a tough out for anyone in the playoffs. Keep dancing, monkey.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:05 AM   #3812
MVP

And one of the losses in the SB QB edge deal above was to a likely hof QB.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:08 AM   #3813
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
"pick apart" might be the most laughable thing I've read on this site. You just compared single players on Seahawks and Chiefs and used that as empirical proof that the Seahawks haven't been a "dominant" team. First, I'd argue maybe we have different standards for dominant. I believe that going 11-5 (49ers, Saints, Ravens, Rams, Cardinals were the losses) with the hardest SOS showed they were one of the best teams in the NFL this year. I hate the Seahawks, but I'm also not ignorant to the fact that had they not had a run of injuries late in the season they would've been a tough out for anyone in the playoffs. Keep dancing, monkey.
Dude why dont you go on your 49ers boards and enjoy this week with your fellow fans, why are you on here trolling?
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:13 AM   #3814
MVP

Quote:
You realize that the Broncos and Raiders went 7-9 because they got swept by the Chiefs, right?

Like, they're not amazing football teams by any stretch, but they were .500 squads in non-Chiefs matchups. They weren't rummies.

They were simply outclassed by a superior squad. The 49ers meanwhile lost a game and should've lost another to a team that is inferior to the Chiefs in virtually every way.

But yeah - keep telling yourself that's a great Seattle unit.
And wasn't that second game effectively a playoff game? Had Seattle punched it in from the 1-yard line, SF is a WC team, correct?
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:18 AM   #3815
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Dude why dont you go on your 49ers boards and enjoy this week with your fellow fans, why are you on here trolling?
I'm not trying to troll, just stating facts in a belittling way.

I'll be nicer.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:22 AM   #3816
Veteran

Do the Chiefs have a tight end that can exploit the soft seams in Cover 3 looks? Do they have an accurate QB that's willing to throw receivers open?

wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #3817
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
And wasn't that second game effectively a playoff game? Had Seattle punched it in from the 1-yard line, SF is a WC team, correct?
Quote:
You realize that the Broncos and Raiders went 7-9 because they got swept by the Chiefs, right?

Like, they're not amazing football teams by any stretch, but they were .500 squads in non-Chiefs matchups. They weren't rummies.

They were simply outclassed by a superior squad. The 49ers meanwhile lost a game and should've lost another to a team that is inferior to the Chiefs in virtually every way.

But yeah - keep telling yourself that's a great Seattle unit.
What a world we live in. Everyone has access to a keyboard. Look, I can play this game. If the 49ers didn't sweep the Rams they'd been 11-5 and likely the third NFC West team in the playoffs.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #3818
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Scored fewer points. Gave up more points. Less efficient on offense. More porous on defense. You want 'empirical proof' feel free to Google it.

Ultimately the Chiefs scored 46 more points than the Seahawks and surrendered 90 fewer than that quaint little facsimile out west. But hey, what's a 136 point swing in scoring differential among friends? We'll just explain away more than a touchdown difference per game by saying SoS and ignoring contextualized stats like DVOA, etc that ALSO show the Chiefs being a superior squad in every single way even when accounting for schedule strength.

I mean I thought I was being generous by giving them the positional breakdowns because it at least allowed me to kick LBer their way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:24 AM   #3819
In Search of a Life

again if it goes on history, the elite qb with weapons will beat the other team. The win rate on that is insanely high. Of course anything can happen, im just not see'ing it right now.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:26 AM   #3820
MVP

So here’s a question since they are in Miami. How big of a distraction will the club scene be for each team? How much control do the coaches have in the evenings?
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:26 AM   #3821
MVP

Quote:
What a world we live in. Everyone has access to a keyboard. Look, I can play this game. If the 49ers didn't sweep the Rams they'd been 11-5 and likely the third NFC West team in the playoffs.
The point is that Seattle is a good, but not great team. The 49ers are clearly better than Seattle in my opinion, but the Chiefs are clearly better than Seattle, too. If you guys struggle with Seattle, you better play better than you did in those games if you want to beat KC.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:29 AM   #3822
Three-Pat

Quote:
I'm not trying to troll, just stating facts in a belittling way.

I'll be nicer.
If you are not trying to troll then why is your username what it is?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-28-2020, 09:36 AM   #3823
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Do the Chiefs have a tight end that can exploit the soft seams in Cover 3 looks? Do they have an accurate QB that's willing to throw receivers open?

This is one of the key areas I'm looking for the Chiefs to attack. The 49ers haven't given many big plays up, but are vulnerable down the seam during their base Cover 3. I also think they are going to be testing Sherman deep early to get him to bail hard and start hitting digs or in breaking routes regularly.

Outside of that it's not letting Mahomes extend plays by getting outside of the pocket. Just important as an up-field speed rush is for the 49ers they'll need to slow it down and collapse the pocket. Easier said than done. On the back-end they'll need to do a good job disguising and mixing up coverages. Mahomes hasn't shown many weaknesses but he has been fooled a few times in throwing timing routes based on coverage he sees presnap that turn out to be wrong.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:37 AM   #3824
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:38 AM   #3825
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Scored fewer points. Gave up more points. Less efficient on offense. More porous on defense. You want 'empirical proof' feel free to Google it.

Ultimately the Chiefs scored 46 more points than the Seahawks and surrendered 90 fewer than that quaint little facsimile out west. But hey, what's a 136 point swing in scoring differential among friends? We'll just explain away more than a touchdown difference per game by saying SoS and ignoring contextualized stats like DVOA, etc that ALSO show the Chiefs being a superior squad in every single way even when accounting for schedule strength.

I mean I thought I was being generous by giving them the positional breakdowns because it at least allowed me to kick LBer their way.
Not to mention... the Seahawks had one score wins against a bunch of bad teams (Browns, Cardinals, Bengals, Panthers- average win % .281) and also had one score wins against Pittsburgh, Tampa, and a Matt Schaub-QBed Falcons team.

The Seahawks HAD a dominant run. They WERE a dominant team. NOW they have a very thin roster propped up by Russell Wilson's greatness.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.