Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:38 PM   #38086
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Pacheco is averaging 4.9. That tells you everything you need to know.
Beat me to it.

CEH running like a snail ****s isn’t the OL’s fault.

Our good back is almost at 5 yards per carry. That’s big time.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:50 AM   #38087
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If the WRs only dropped 4 passes against Detroit instead of 8, we win by more than one score and are currently sitting as the only undefeated team in the afc.
If Kadarius doesn't drop the pick 6 OR Kadarius catches the ball at the end OR Skyy catches the very last pass, we probably win. We just needed one play.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 03:07 AM   #38088
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
If Kadarius doesn't drop the pick 6 OR Kadarius catches the ball at the end OR Skyy catches the very last pass, we probably win. We just needed one play.
This is why the Chiefs need at least one WR to bailout Patrick at times and that job was Skyy's on the 3rd down.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:49 AM   #38089
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
This is why the Chiefs need at least one WR to bailout Patrick at times and that job was Skyy's on the 3rd down.
Mahomes is the one bailing people out.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:30 AM   #38090
Andy Reid Supporter

Kelce is now in some State Farm commercials. I think Patrick is trying to hook him up. Get him some more cash flow since he's not getting big money like him or Chris
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:28 AM   #38091
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If the WRs only dropped 4 passes against Detroit instead of 8, we win by more than one score and are currently sitting as the only undefeated team in the afc.

Relax and enjoy.

Andy/Pat are going to have a breakout game real soon and never look back.

Enjoy it.

We’re going to see 2-3 guys become stars right in front of us while winning another title.
The defense has yet to reach its potential, as well.

Soon as Umenihu comes back and Spags is crashing him down on guards and stunting Danna up the gut with Chris Jones shoving his forearm down the right tackles's throat with Gay/McDuffie/Sneed/Conner screaming in on a blitz, we may be a Top 3 passrush team for the second half of the season.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:21 PM   #38092
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Mahomes is the one bailing people out.
Patrick needs help to because not every pass will be perfect under pressure.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:33 PM   #38093
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Kelce is now in some State Farm commercials. I think Patrick is trying to hook him up. Get him some more cash flow since he's not getting big money like him or Chris
He gave Mahomes a shout out for getting him the commercial on the New Heights podcast.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 08:35 PM   #38094
It was not a fair catch

Love how every QB is/was/compared/is being compared to Mahomes.

its been 4 games.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:50 PM   #38095
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:07 AM   #38096
It was not a fair catch

MPLS paper today
Quote:
NFL defenders aren't the only people Patrick Mahomes wants to dominate in every possible way.

"I think the only thing he ever wanted growing up was to beat me," laughed Pat Mahomes Sr., the former Twins pitcher and father to the Chiefs' two-time league and Super Bowl-winning MVP.

"And I never let him win when he was a kid. He had to earn it."

The older Mahomes arrived in the Twin Cities on Thursday and will be at U.S. Bank Stadium when his son plays the Vikings for the first time on Sunday. Pat was in his fourth of five years with the Twins when Patrick was born in Tyler, Texas, on Sept. 17, 1995.

Both grew up in Texas as three-sport stars in baseball, basketball and football. Pat knew Patrick had a professional arm in the making when he was 6 years old: He fielded a grounder at shortstop and threw the ball so hard it broke the first baseman's glasses.

"I thought he'd be a pitcher and, actually, football was his third-best sport early on," Pat said. "It was the sport he started last. It wasn't until he fell in love with playing under the Friday night lights in Texas his junior year that he ran with what he can do on the football field."

Father and son were always competing. Pat once told Patrick he threw 93 mph as a senior in high school. Patrick shrugged and cranked his fastball up to 96 mph his senior year.

"Yeah, but I graduated at 17," Pat said. "Patrick was 18, almost 19. I was throwing 100 mph when I was that age."

The competitive duo picked up a fourth sport in which to battle: golf.

"The first time he beat me in anything was three years ago," Pat said. "We were at Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles. I shot an 82. Patrick shot a 79. He's never let me forget it, either. And he's been thumping me on the golf course ever since. I just haven't been able to beat him the last three years."
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:13 AM   #38097
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We like you, Pat Sr. But I think Patrick has beaten your resume on the athletic front.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:48 AM   #38098
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pretty sure its just a "thing" that if your team wins the Superbowl, they get loads of commercials for following year.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-07-2023, 03:59 PM   #38099
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Pretty sure its just a "thing" that if your team wins the Superbowl, they get loads of commercials for following year.
He actually thanked Patrick for hooking him up with the commercial on his podcast.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:17 PM   #38100
I'll be back.

He claimed this land for Chiefs Kingdom.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.