Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:49 PM   #3781
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Well ****, then never mind. It ain't happening.
He's been right about stuff in all my past experience..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:49 PM   #3782
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Miami confuses the **** outta me.

They seem all-in every year.
Doesn't matter, they still have a Hawaiian Midget playing QB...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:49 PM   #3783
Choco Favre

I don’t understand the Mike Williams injury stuff. Yeah he was hurt last year but before that he’s been consistent in playing games
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:49 PM   #3784

Okay, now the Lions should be all set to trade #29 for Sneed and see their D take a leap forward.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:50 PM   #3785
MVP

Quote:
He's been right about stuff in all my past experience..
I admittedly don't follow him - but I thought it had been mentioned here many times that he was right about a few things early, built his account and has been a trainwreck ever since.

Mea culpa if I'm thinking of another account.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:51 PM   #3786
Veteran

Quote:
Instead of Brown, I'd like to sign Mike Williams and Tyron Smith and go into the draft with a completely clear path to BPA...

*ducks*
I actually wouldn't mind this. I don't feel it would be putting our eggs in one basket type of thing either. If its true that the coaches really like Wanya then if for some horrible reason Tyron goes down they have Wanya ready to go as our swing tackle. Best case Tyron stays healthy and gives us elite play while Wanya sits and gets more reps.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:51 PM   #3787
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If we sign Mike Williams and he plays 14 games with being healthy for the postseason, then I’ll be convinced it really is the Chargers training staff like we’ve all guessed.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:52 PM   #3788
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Okay, now the Lions should be all set to trade #29 for Sneed and see their D take a leap forward.
I think the Lions would be wise to go all in.

They have a unique window in a weak NFC QB landscape. Won’t be this way forever, and you know Goff typically won’t be good enough.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:52 PM   #3789
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If we sign Mike Williams and he plays 14 games with being healthy for the postseason, then I’ll be convinced it really is the Chargers training staff like we’ve all guessed.
Give me 13 regular season and all post season games and we win.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:53 PM   #3790
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Gunslingiest says his source has told him the Williams deal is a go.
Ah yes. Gunslingiest. Wondering when he’d come up. We just need incarcerated Bob and we’re full go!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:53 PM   #3791
Veteran

Quote:
Any guaranteed money they owe him would be offset, yes
I could be wrong, but my understanding is that it's only money they actually owe, as in money that hasn't been paid yet. So guaranteed salary would offset, but pro-rated portions of a signing bonus wouldn't because it's already been paid. So Mike Williams would have no offset money.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:53 PM   #3792

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I don’t understand the Mike Williams injury stuff. Yeah he was hurt last year but before that he’s been consistent in playing games
In the fantasy football world he is known as a major injury risk. This was the case before last year's torn ACL. Glancing at his page, his game started numbers look better than I would have guessed. Would be curious how many times he's had to leave a game with injury after starting one. He drives fantasy managers crazy because he is so damn good when healthy.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:53 PM   #3793
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I admittedly don't follow him - but I thought it had been mentioned here many times that he was right about a few things early, built his account and has been a trainwreck ever since.

Mea culpa if I'm thinking of another account.
I've always followed him - seems like he'd been quieter in recent years. Hasn't broke much news compared to early years. But I don't remember anything being wrong necessarily.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:54 PM   #3794
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Can we just resign Hardman as our deep threat and go after our LT in the draft?
He's a lousy deep threat. I've been a "Hardman guy" his entire career and have defended him every season. But after last season, it's done.

1st, he looks like he lost a step. He didn't seem to me as explosive as years past. 2nd, it almost seems like his ball tracking somehow got worse. We're too far into his career now to think he's going to be anything more than what we've seen. We can't rely on him to track the ball and give full effort even when he does beat his man. It's just time to move on with that.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:54 PM   #3795
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.