Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:13 PM   #3766
MVP

Would YOU dump Jeudy for a third?

Me neither. I wouldn't dump Mooney, either. If I'm Poles, I'm trying to keep my job.

And that's why I don't think it's going to happen.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:14 PM   #3767
Veteran

I’d pass on Jeudy.

Neither will be available during the season. Probably not even during the off season, just because traders are so rare. But 2 guys who I’ll be monitoring are Jameson Williams and Ceedee.

We can save 12 mil by cutting MVS next year. Having his 60-80% of snaps being taken by a receiver who can also stretch field, but still is actually a threat to opposing defense would do so much for this offense
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:17 PM   #3768
The man you could post like.

Oh, wow. Actually looking into Jeudys production and he very well may not be worth a second to other teams. 9 TDs in 4 seasons?!? Hell, Rashee has 2 already and was a foot in length away from having another 2.

Claypool had a better season his rookie year than ANY of Jeudys. Couple that with the effort and injury issues.....
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:19 PM   #3769
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Would YOU dump Jeudy for a third?

Me neither. I wouldn't dump Mooney, either. If I'm Poles, I'm trying to keep my job.

And that's why I don't think it's going to happen.
Mooney I doubt, but he's also a free agent and you're gonna lose him one way or another so yeah, I'd take what I could get.

Jeudy probably brings a 2.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:20 PM   #3770
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Oh, wow. Actually looking into Jeudys production and he very well may not be worth a second to other teams. 9 TDs in 4 seasons?!? Hell, Rashee has 2 already and was a foot in length away from having another 2.

Claypool had a better season his rookie year than ANY of Jeudys. Couple that with the effort and injury issues.....
Injuries have zapped him, plus he's played with dogass QB's.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:24 PM   #3771

Eh, the QB excuse just doesn't fly. There's been a plethora of WRs that still produce at an elite level even with horrible QB play. 4 years is a large enough sample size I'd think to determine that Jeudy may just not have the juice to be the lead horse in any WR corps.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 01:25 PM   #3772
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I just went through the main contenders.

Chargers don't have WR as a need.

Lions are getting back Jameson Williams.

Ravens are loaded with weapons, so many that they can't use them all.

Saints, maybe.

The point that you missed is that we aren't competing with most teams here.
Mike Williams is out for the year.

Lions could absolutely use a WR regardless of Williams.

The Ravens are definitely not ‘loaded with talent’ based on their WR stats.

The point that you missed is that we’re still behind all of these other teams and any other random wildcards you want to throw in.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #3773
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Eh, the QB excuse just doesn't fly. There's been a plethora of WRs that still produce at an elite level even with horrible QB play. 4 years is a large enough sample size I'd think to determine that Jeudy may just not have the juice to be the lead horse in any WR corps.
Have to look at the targets, but you're not wrong.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #3774
Supporter

Quote:
Denver has had less than horrible QB play that whole time. Thigpen would have been an improvement over what Denver has had.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #3775

Eh, all things considered I'd rather just try my luck with Hardman for a late round pick swap.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #3776
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Mike Williams is out for the year.

Lions could absolutely use a WR regardless of Williams.

The Ravens are definitely not ‘loaded with talent’ based on their WR stats.

The point that you missed is that we’re still behind all of these other teams and any other random wildcards you want to throw in.
Yes they are. Look at the players.

Zay Flowers, OBJ, Rashod Bateman, Devon Duvernay, Mark Andrews.

Zero need there.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #3777
In Search of a Life

1k and 6 TD's last year with the abomination of a situation
Old 10-12-2023, 01:36 PM   #3778
Generational Player

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:44 PM   #3779
In Search of a Life

I'd say he could do what MVS does and actually produce a bit, so the money wouldn't be a huge issue.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:44 PM   #3780
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yes they are. Look at the players.

Zay Flowers, OBJ, Rashod Bateman, Devon Duvernay, Mark Andrews.

Zero need there.
OBJ, Bateman, and Duverney have combined for 154yds of receiving this year!! Oh, that’s talent!!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.