Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:26 PM   #3766
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Eat a dick.
Oh guess that’s already been said. Oh well
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:27 PM   #3767
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The more I think about it, and review the latter half of the Chiefs' season, I really believe that the X-factor for this game is going to be the Chiefs' defense. How many times did the sports media discount this unit? How many times did we have trolls roll in here and tell us that our defense was going to fold in front of their offenses? And every single time our defense has stood up and handled their business since week 11. EVERY SINGLE GAME.

And here we are again, with Niners trolls now telling us how our defense won't be able to deal with their offense.

I think our defense is going to go into this game wanting to prove that they can stop this offense just like they have every other offense since November.

They are on a mission from God.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:29 PM   #3768
My Mamma Says

"You can't possibly expect this to be easy.... If you want to make history.. You have to do historic things..."

Kobe Bryant
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:36 PM   #3769
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The more I think about it, and review the latter half of the Chiefs' season, I really believe that the X-factor for this game is going to be the Chiefs' defense. How many times did the sports media discount this unit? How many times did we have trolls roll in here and tell us that our defense was going to fold in front of their offenses? And every single time our defense has stood up and handled their business since week 11. EVERY SINGLE GAME.

And here we are again, with Niners trolls now telling us how our defense won't be able to deal with their offense.

I think our defense is going to go into this game wanting to prove that they can stop this offense just like they have every other offense since November.

They're all looking at the whole season stats instead of how the D has been performing as of week 11 when all of a sudden things started to click.

I'm not going to discount what the 9ers have done since they made it to the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start to pull away from them in the 3rd after some halftime adjustments
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:46 PM   #3770
Andy Reid Supporter

Interesting stat: Jimmy G’s best passing outlet is surprising not Kittle. He has a 118 passer rating when targeting the slot. Fortunately the Landlord is the best slot defender in the league.

I’m telling you guys. If we can stop the run effectively and pin our ears back on obvious passing downs, we’ll run away with this.

Put Landlord in the a lot, jam the shit out of Kittle at the LOS and let our pass rush go. That’s the key
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #3771
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
They're all looking at the whole season stats instead of how the D has been performing as of week 11 when all of a sudden things started to click.

I'm not going to discount what the 9ers have done since they made it to the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start to pull away from them in the 3rd after some halftime adjustments
Yeah, I know what they're looking at, and i kind of get it. But it's a little surprising to me that not one of these supposed professional analysts has taken the time to really look at how our defense has performed in the last 9 weeks. I get the fan-trolls even; most of them have no idea what a 4-3 defense is. So their misunderstanding of the stats that they post is predictable. But for actual professionals to use the same obsolete stat lines is just lazy.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:48 PM   #3772
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

I just hope the loss of Thornhill does not end up being a difference maker if this is a close game down the stretch.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:00 PM   #3773
I’m a Mahomo!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-favorite/

The Most Balanced Team In The Super Bowl Isn’t The Favorite

Michael Salfino

One team competing this weekend in Super Bowl LIV has proven all season that it is one of the most dominant, well-balanced squads in NFL history.

It’s the team widely expected to lose.
Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers are 1-point underdogs in the early line on the game, which opened with the Kansas City Chiefs as 1.5-point favorites. But the FiveThirtyEight Elo model gives the Niners a 37 percent chance to win the Super Bowl, installing the Chiefs as a nearly 2-to-1 favorite. The majority of the public wagers1 are being placed on Kansas City, too.

Given the defensive reputation of San Francisco, it shouldn’t be a shock that the Niners allowed far fewer yards than the Chiefs did this season. But you may be surprised that the 49ers narrowly edged out the Chiefs in terms of total yards gained. In fact, the 49ers are the first Super Bowl team since the 2007 New England Patriots — unbeaten in the regular season — to rank in the top five in both most yards gained (6,097, fourth) and fewest yards allowed (4,509, second).

San Francisco is elite on offense and defense

Super Bowl teams since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger that ranked in the top five in both yards gained and yards allowed for the regular season.

Since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger, San Francisco is just the 17th Super Bowl team (out of 100) to have shown this level of strength on both sides of the ball.2 The 16 previous teams were 10-6 in the Super Bowl.3 From 1979 through 1997, the seven Super Bowl teams that were top five in yards on both offense and defense all walked away with the Lombardi Trophy.

While the strength the 49ers have shown on both sides of the ball separates them from the vast majority of Super Bowl teams, it’s arguably not even their most impressive achievement.

I wrote in October about the 49ers’ dominance in a key team statistic. For the regular season, they gained 7.38 yards per passing play4 and allowed just 4.77 yards per attempt, for a net yards per attempt differential of plus-2.6. No other team came close to that in 2019. Here’s how it ranks among all 1,578 NFL team seasons in the Super Bowl era, starting with the 1966 regular season.

The 49ers are historically good in one key stat

NFL teams since 1966 by the differential in net yards per pass attempt on offense and defense in the regular season.

Among the top 20 are six Super Bowl winners5 and two more clubs (Baltimore in 1968 and Washington in 1972) that lost the Super Bowl to other top-20 teams (the Jets and Dolphins, respectively). The combined regular-season record of these 20 teams was 236-56-4 (.804).

Teams that win the battle of the passing game this way win about three-quarters of the time. And the Super Bowl teams that win net yards per pass attempt in the game itself are 41-12 (.774).

Complicating this analysis, though, is how San Francisco head coach Kyle Shanahan has seemingly shackled quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in the postseason. In the NFC championship win against the Packers, Garoppolo threw just eight passes — the fewest by a team in a postseason win since the early-1970s Dolphins. Meanwhile, his counterpart, Patrick Mahomes, is carrying his team: The third-year quarterback has the highest career QB rating in postseason history since the merger.6 But don’t discount Garoppolo’s ability: It’s worth noting that, during the regular season, Jimmy G. threw for more yards than Joe Montana ever did,7 and the 49ers finished just behind the Chiefs in offensive net yards per attempt.

Yes, the Chiefs’ pass defense has gotten stronger as the season has progressed. And the team’s overall plus-1.8 net yards per attempt vs. opponents in the regular season ranks an impressive 78th since 1966.8 Yet it’s almost impossible to imagine the Chiefs winning the big game without a dominant performance by Mahomes.

The 49ers, comparatively, are a complete wild card. There’s no one way they have to beat you because they can beat you in a multitude of ways. While Mahomes can fairly be called an extraordinary player, the same can be said of the entire team wearing scarlet and gold.

Check out our latest NFL predictions.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:04 PM   #3774
In Search of a Life

^ this cuck is always posting negative ****ing shit
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:33 PM   #3775
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-favorite/

The Most Balanced Team In The Super Bowl Isn’t The Favorite

Michael Salfino

One team competing this weekend in Super Bowl LIV has proven all season that it is one of the most dominant, well-balanced squads in NFL history.

It’s the team widely expected to lose.
Does all that historical data even mean anything in this passing era?
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:46 PM   #3776
Most Valuable Villain

What’s that you say? It’ll be hard to win if our offense doesn’t produce? You mean to tell me that you have to score points to win games? ****ing brilliant.

Keep doubting this ****ing defense. Just don’t cry uncle when Mathieu and Clark bend you over on the national stage.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:52 PM   #3777
Most Valuable Villain

Man those Texans are going to run all over the Chiefs defense.

That was a fluke. Just wait until Derrick Henry runs all over that Chiefs defense.

Wait...that doesn’t count. The 49ers running game is going to destroy the Chiefs defense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:52 PM   #3778
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What’s that you say? It’ll be hard to win if our offense doesn’t produce? You mean to tell me that you have to score points to win games? ****ing brilliant.

Keep doubting this ****ing defense. Just don’t cry uncle when Mathieu and Clark bend you over on the national stage.
You notice how almost every argument against the Chiefs starts with season stats?

Anybody trying to use season stats to tell the story about the 2019 Chiefs is clueless because they’re immediately ignoring all the injuries and a new defense with a lot of turnover.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:53 PM   #3779
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You notice how almost every argument against the Chiefs starts with season stats?

Anybody trying to use stats to tell the story about the Chiefs is clueless because they’re immediately ignoring the injuries and a new defense with a lot of turnover.
49ers season - We lost games because of injuries.

Chiefs season - You guys suck and injuries don’t count.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #3780
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
49ers season - We lost games because of injuries.

Chiefs season - You guys suck and injuries don’t count.
Exactly. Nobody can sit here and tell me the 49ers dealt with more adversity in terms of injuries than us either.

Hill alone missed more games than Kittle, Buckner, Bosa, Jimmy G, and Sherman combined.