Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:05 PM   #3766
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
And in 6 months when this is 90K everybody will be wishing they bought at 20K.

Same story over and over.
Somehow it is until it isn't and the trick is realizing when the paradigm has changed.

Spoiler: it's changed.

NB: it doesn't mean BTC can't go up, but it does mean the strategy of blindly buying dips no matter what and where is much lower risk/reward (or "Sharpe" in market parlance).
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:22 PM   #3767
SuperBowl or bust

The last major crash went from 20k down to like 4k. Rough numbers, not exact.

That shows it lost roughly 80% of its value.

If a similar type fall happens from its peak of approx 65k, that means the bottom would happen at 13k, but this is a horrible economy…I’m not sure there are retail investors in numbers to help it bounce from even that level.

I’m watching from the sidelines and will likely buy a full bitcoin at 5k if it gets there as well as 10 ethereum at the price at that point, again…if it gets there.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 09:38 PM   #3768
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The last major crash went from 20k down to like 4k. Rough numbers, not exact.

That shows it lost roughly 80% of its value.

If a similar type fall happens from its peak of approx 65k, that means the bottom would happen at 13k, but this is a horrible economy…I’m not sure there are retail investors in numbers to help it bounce from even that level.

I’m watching from the sidelines and will likely buy a full bitcoin at 5k if it gets there as well as 10 ethereum at the price at that point, again…if it gets there.
I have 11 million Dogecoin I will see ya- cheap!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:39 PM   #3769
It's just a ride.

no matter how speculative you find btc there is one thing you can always guarantee with it - an insanely high roi after the halving... so roughly 2024.

if you have the stomach for it, it is definitely worth a very slow and methodical dca for a healthy return in the future.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:30 PM   #3770
Banned!

Hope folks are doing well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 03:06 AM   #3771
Sapere Aude

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 03:14 AM   #3772
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

There aren't. This thing isn't going to pop again until retail completely capitulates, and institutions DCA their way in to the bottom - whatever that may be. $1K - $3.5k is my best guess. They're going to knock the legs out from underneath it by going after the stable coins and exchanges. Exchanges will be scared off from selling ICO coin "securities."

None of this is accidental.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FVeHWfzUcAAGDoW.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	124695  
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:38 AM   #3773
El Gato Gordo Loco

Hell yeah

See who has the paper hands now

Not me

Get low get low
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 07:40 AM   #3774
In my youth i pray to keep

About to go below 19k

I'm buying some every time it drops 1k
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 08:01 AM   #3775
Mod Team

How heavy is that bag?!?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 04:09 PM   #3776

Am I seeing things (I've been drinking) or did it almost drop below 17k for a second?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 04:21 PM   #3777
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How heavy is that bag?!?!?!
I hold it all
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 04:51 PM   #3778
Supporter

Loading up on some of the higher capped alts everytime BTC tumbles. These prices are simply too good to pass up.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-18-2022, 05:43 PM   #3779
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Loading up on some of the higher capped alts everytime BTC tumbles. These prices are simply too good to pass up.
I cant imagine touching alts at this time.
Old 06-18-2022, 09:08 PM   #3780

Cashed out $121 of free rakeback bitcoin